Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: jj`s precious guardian skips the DNS flush, GPU reset, and Overdrive  (Read 137 times)
Apollo440g (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

Hi everyone,
i got stuck again....

Here`s my config :
Asrock 110HS Pro BTC mobo
2600 w Dual HP Server Grade PSU
1TB HDD (i know, not a ssd, i had one laying around)
8 GB Ram DDR4
Windows 10 64 bit
+
3 (only 2 mounted for testing for now)Sapphire vega 56 nitro+

after failing to flash them into 64 bios because of the memory type i have i settled for the stock bios with the power play table mods+ overdirventool. I got stuck on automating the process with jj`s precious guardian. It worked at first and when i upgraded my xmr-stak exe from 2.0.0. to 2.2.0 (by replacing only the exe and verifying if cfg.txt is ok) it only starst the mining client without performing the previous steps (enabling/disabling gpu`s, dns flush, starting overdriventool, etc.) The PG config file is ok, as it is the same one i used when it actually worked.
Any ideas? Has anyone experienced similar problems? I also asked for help from the creator of this little program here :
https://www.reddit.com/r/PreciousGuardian/comments/7tjrzy/jjs_precious_guardian_v20_has_been_released/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: