Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading  (Read 8407 times)
mokovelll (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

Watching you for long time
Love the transparency you give, but can’t understand - where is online bar of collected funds? It is essential, or otherwise I can’t trust u
The information about collected funds on the pre sale will be announced with the start of main sale Smiley
Why? I’ve seen many ICO announcing from start
What’s logic underlies here?
This is just our policy. Pure and simple;)
Please, be patient - presale will finish soon and you will be able to see funds collected!
This is a great project. I look forward to the smooth conclusion of the pre-sale, and get a good result.

You won’t be disappointed Wink
How can you be sure? What if you will fail and won’t reach what you need
There is no soft cap set on our project.
To date our product is on its testing stage. So the only question left is when it will be ready for commercialization. Unfortunately, the testing stage is one of the most unpredictable stages as per time spend. However, as we develop further, we plan to release product with new features for testing.
So by the date TGE ends, we plan to have a ready for commercialization of highly demanded product. Therefore we believe our project will succeed independently of TGE Smiley
Is it open testing? I mean, I want to participate along with seeing the results of testing
The demo version of our Tradelize.terminal is available for download on our site: tradelize.com
The full version will be available for public in no time Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hagubre

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

Love the transparency you give, but can’t understand - where is online bar of collected funds? It is essential, or otherwise I can’t trust u
The information about collected funds on the pre sale will be announced with the start of main sale Smiley
Please, be patient - presale will finish soon and you will be able to see funds collected!
This is a great project. I look forward to the smooth conclusion of the pre-sale, and get a good result.

To date our product is on its testing stage. So the only question left is when it will be ready for commercialization. Unfortunately, the testing stage is one of the most unpredictable stages as per time spend. However, as we develop further, we plan to release product with new features for testing.
So by the date TGE ends, we plan to have a ready for commercialization of highly demanded product. Therefore we believe our project will succeed independently of TGE Smiley
Is it open testing? I mean, I want to participate along with seeing the results of testing
The demo version of our Tradelize.terminal is available for download on our site: tradelize.com
It’s not working
iMac Pro 27’’ Retina 5K, MacOS high sierra 10.13.4
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:53:52 PM

It’s not working
Right now demo version is available only for Windows. Soon we will release Mac version Wink
hagubre

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:48:26 PM

It’s not working
Right now demo version is available only for Windows. Soon we will release Mac version Wink

Oh, ok, thank you
borutotheson

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

Is there any courses to help me become good trader?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:11:22 PM

No, sorry, we do not have any learning courses.
borutotheson

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

No, sorry, we do not have any learning courses.

Sad hope following the traders will teach me something
slanderdude

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:32:32 PM

Should I pass KYC to use your platform as an investor?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:19:02 PM

Yes, KYC is required for everyone.
slanderdude

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:01:37 AM

how do you differentiate from Invest in Brokers and the other many similar projects out there? Is there a reason because I should chose you?

mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:54:19 AM

how do you differentiate from Invest in Brokers and the other many similar projects out there? Is there a reason because I should chose you?

We provide unique standalone software solution with the most innovative features from mature capital markets for trading on major global cryptocurrency exchanges in one view mode. We first who offers investors the opportunity to follow strategies used by the top-rated professional traders using Tradelize.score - the unique database and ranking system containing 100% verified performance results.
Xtrade, Liquid, Omega One does not offer copy trade feature and as of now does not have ready to use software solution. Covesting does not provide with profession trading software solution and charges over times higher trade fee than regular crypto exchange. 3commas does not provide with profession trading software solution, and specializes rather on algo trade automated strategies than on real ProTraders expertise. Trade performance cannot be proven or verified.
slanderdude

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:37:47 AM

We provide unique standalone software solution with the most innovative features from mature capital markets for trading on major global cryptocurrency exchanges in one view mode. We first who offers investors the opportunity to follow strategies used by the top-rated professional traders using Tradelize.score - the unique database and ranking system containing 100% verified performance results.
Xtrade, Liquid, Omega One does not offer copy trade feature and as of now does not have ready to use software solution. Covesting does not provide with profession trading software solution and charges over times higher trade fee than regular crypto exchange. 3commas does not provide with profession trading software solution, and specializes rather on algo trade automated strategies than on real ProTraders expertise. Trade performance cannot be proven or verified.

thank you for the full answer!
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:33:40 AM

thank you for the full answer!

You are welcome Smiley
kingpin_SM

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:45:34 AM

Are you planning on working with fiat trading?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:58:55 AM

If you mean trading fiat-fiat pairs, then no - we are focused on cryptomarket only Wink
kingpin_SM

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:40:20 AM

If you mean trading fiat-fiat pairs, then no - we are focused on cryptomarket only Wink

Sad.. Anyway, Good luck!
prihojantsev

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

Hello! I'm trader. How can I multiply my current profits with you?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:31:47 AM

Successful ProTraders using Tradelize.score will be able to unleash the full potential of their trade strategies and multiply their returns just by allowing investors to follow their trades in automatic mode. By allowing investors to follow their trades, ProTrader earns a share of revenue earned by investor on every successful trade.
kingpin_SM

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:46:38 AM

Successful ProTraders using Tradelize.score will be able to unleash the full potential of their trade strategies and multiply their returns just by allowing investors to follow their trades in automatic mode. By allowing investors to follow their trades, ProTrader earns a share of revenue earned by investor on every successful trade.

Sounds good. How much do you need to collect?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

Sounds good. How much do you need to collect?

There is no soft cap set on our project. This is due to the fact, that by the date TGE ends, we plan to have a ready for commercialization of highly demanded product. Therefore we believe our project will succeed independently of TGE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: