Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading  (Read 8407 times)
hagubre

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:19:14 PM

The idea is pretty strong, and I have read that you will solve problem of commissions on exchanges...
Please give tech details and list of exchanges you are working/plan to work/speaking now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mokovelll (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:15:09 PM

The idea is pretty strong, and I have read that you will solve problem of commissions on exchanges...
Please give tech details and list of exchanges you are working/plan to work/speaking now
We will consolidate the funds on one big account (unless you connect to our terminal using API) and hence we get better conditions from exchanges
Please, remember, that we bring new clients to them due to the easiness of conencting to new exchanges through our terminal, so it’s profitable for all stakeholders involved in the process
The detailed list of exchanges is s part of our PR campaign, but we will work with all big (main) exchanges at some point and with tons of smaller Smiley

I hope, that it is what you have been asking Wink
hagubre

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:32:59 PM

We will consolidate the funds on one big account (unless you connect to our terminal using API) and hence we get better conditions from exchanges
Please, remember, that we bring new clients to them due to the easiness of conencting to new exchanges through our terminal, so it’s profitable for all stakeholders involved in the process
The detailed list of exchanges is s part of our PR campaign, but we will work with all big (main) exchanges at some point and with tons of smaller Smiley

Not exactly
I wanted to know if it will be a partnership or some trading methods you will use to achieve less spending on commissions

As far as I understood, I can also connect via API

Does it mean I will have same commissions, while others have preferences?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:13:48 AM

Not exactly
I wanted to know if it will be a partnership or some trading methods you will use to achieve less spending on commissions

If you connect via API everything will be the same as on the exchange, except for features that our terminal do present and sone particular exchange doesn’t Smiley
hagubre

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:39:40 AM

Not exactly

If you connect via API everything will be the same as on the exchange, except for features that our terminal do present and sone particular exchange doesn’t Smiley
What exactly will be possible on your terminal?
Because demo version looks mostly weak and toolless
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:17:53 AM

Not exactly

That is what it’s demo Smiley

Some of the feature (but far from comprehensive list):
Liquidity depth overview on major crypto exchanges which helps ProTrader to get insight and foresee major changes in prices

Custom price display

Ability to observe all trades, profits and balances in one fiat or cryptocurrency

All crypto exchange balances in one place
Arbitrage trading
Full interface customization
Wide range of risk management settings for individual and corporate usage
SMART orders - a tool that allows to pick the best execution price and liquidity major crypto exchanges have to offer
E-mail, sound and text notifications
Comparative tables for prices on all exchanges, in all currencies
Sorting function for all crypto pairs (by prices, volumes, amounts)
Internal filters HIGH, LOW, Best% change, by volatility and by liquidity allow the trader to keep their finger on the pulse of market volatility
Multi-screen terminal
Connect wallets from different crypto exchanges
All news feeds in one place
Order book allows traders to see bids and offers in a convenient exchange and at any depth
If the trader does not possess any verified accounts on exchanges, they can open an account in Tradelize.brokerage, bypassing time-consuming exchange authentication

Please, be patient - full version will be available to publicity really soon;)
julianlab

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:11:55 AM

Not exactly

Why so many hate towards the project? Have you seen the team, product? One of most promising ICOs of 2018, as I c it...
hagubre

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:33:29 AM

Not exactly

Why so many hate towards the project? Have you seen the team, product? One of most promising ICOs of 2018, as I c it...
Why hate? Even Thread owner agreed, that the functionality of demo is really small
It’s simple rational criticism and questioning - one must be totally dumb or naive to invest in something without doing great work on analysis
This project is appealing to me from consumer point of view, so I want to know as much as possible, what wrong with that?
julianlab

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

Not exactly

Why hate? Even Thread owner agreed, that the functionality of demo is really small
It’s simple rational criticism and questioning - one must be totally dumb or naive to invest in something without doing great work on analysis
This project is appealing to me from consumer point of view, so I want to know as much as possible, what wrong with that?
There is a thin border between “rational critism” and “histerical ‘what you have done?!?!!?, “ Wink
But I heard you
AlecksSviridod

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:35:14 AM

Hello, how much funds did you collect already?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:49:23 AM

Hello! This amount will be avalible with the start of main sale.
AlecksSviridod

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:39:13 AM

Ok, and what's min deposit amount now?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

It's 3000 USD this stage
AlecksSviridod

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

It's 3000 USD this stage

Do you have any discounts/bonuses?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:38:35 AM

It's 3000 USD this stage

Yes, you can get +15% bonus  until 28.05.2018
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

It's 3000 USD this stage

Yes, you can get +15% bonus  until 28.05.2018

You can buy them at tokensale.tradelize.com
ele-van

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

Is it possible to create my own bot, like I do in Autonio ?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

Yes, our system provides this function along with tools to help you building your own algo trading robot!
ele-van

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

Yes, our system provides this function along with tools to help you building your own algo trading robot!
And what about putting stop-loss and take profit orders simultaneously ?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

And what about putting stop-loss and take profit orders simultaneously ?
such function will be provided too Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: