Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading  (Read 8407 times)
mokovelll (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:46:23 AM

Do I need to pass KYC if i'm bounty participant?
Yes, they do. All TGE participants should pass KYC procedures in order to withdrawal their tokens.

When will we get tokens?
The Token distribution is set for 2 weeks after the TGE
So we wouldn't get tokens utill TGE ends?
Yes, you're right

Where I can find my referral link?
You may see it on the bottom of your dashboard page

What do I need it for?
You can get 10% for the first year of our profits from the person you have invited to our platform Smiley
Awesome! First year of what btw?

First year of your registration on our platform;)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fedorh31p

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:50:13 AM

Have you moved the dates?? Undecided
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:04:19 AM

Yes, we have prolonged pre-sale Wink
fedorh31p

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:30:02 AM

Why?? Products delayed too?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:01:22 AM

Dear Community,

We thank you for your interest as we continue to develop and perfect the Tradelize ecosystem. As planned, the full version of Tradelize’s professional terminal will be available for testing in just a few weeks.

This last month has been filled with negotiations with potential advisors, partners, and consumers in the Asian market. We actively carry on working with them with the goal of improving our product and increasing its visibility in the crypto realm.

We are excited to announce that Tradelize has attracted major interest in Asia, especially in the South Korean crypto community. The exact nature of the participation of these parties will be contingent upon the expected government regulation in crypto trading.

We believe the introduction of new regulations is a reason to be optimistic about the future of the crypto economy as a whole and Tradelize in particular. It will allow a large group of new users to flood the market.

For these reasons, our team has decided to move the public sale to a time after official regulations have been announced at the end of June. The public sale is now planned for 15 July, 2018.

Thank you for keeping up to date with Tradelize! Our team is always glad to answer any questions and address any concerns.

-The Tradelize Team
fedorh31p

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:23:38 AM

Dear Community,

We thank you for your interest as we continue to develop and perfect the Tradelize ecosystem. As planned, the full version of Tradelize’s professional terminal will be available for testing in just a few weeks.

This last month has been filled with negotiations with potential advisors, partners, and consumers in the Asian market. We actively carry on working with them with the goal of improving our product and increasing its visibility in the crypto realm.

We are excited to announce that Tradelize has attracted major interest in Asia, especially in the South Korean crypto community. The exact nature of the participation of these parties will be contingent upon the expected government regulation in crypto trading.

We believe the introduction of new regulations is a reason to be optimistic about the future of the crypto economy as a whole and Tradelize in particular. It will allow a large group of new users to flood the market.

For these reasons, our team has decided to move the public sale to a time after official regulations have been announced at the end of June. The public sale is now planned for 15 July, 2018.

Thank you for keeping up to date with Tradelize! Our team is always glad to answer any questions and address any concerns.

-The Tradelize Team

okay... Wish you good luck anyway
1canhelpcrypto

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:21:25 AM

what if trader loses all my money?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:58:41 AM

This is a risk any investors take up, that is why our solution provides blockchain-based system to help you choose your trader wisely. Additionally, trader itself is set to win, not only from financial perspective, but also from reputational side, which is encrypted into our Tradelize.score system
Also we provide awesome tool. Portfolio management: an instrument which allows, on the one hand, to view asset allocation per trader and investment asset, and on the other hand, to utilize extensive settings to manage the risks, adjust amounts allocated to following a certain trader or traders and/or strategy and ranges of permitted price execution for copy trades (trades that replicate performance of trader and/or strategy).
1canhelpcrypto

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:54:10 AM

This is a risk any investors take up, that is why our solution provides blockchain-based system to help you choose your trader wisely. Additionally, trader itself is set to win, not only from financial perspective, but also from reputational side, which is encrypted into our Tradelize.score system
Also we provide awesome tool. Portfolio management: an instrument which allows, on the one hand, to view asset allocation per trader and investment asset, and on the other hand, to utilize extensive settings to manage the risks, adjust amounts allocated to following a certain trader or traders and/or strategy and ranges of permitted price execution for copy trades (trades that replicate performance of trader and/or strategy).

so, I will be able to choose in which case to stop following the trader?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:49:54 AM

Yes, we provide this function.
1canhelpcrypto

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

That's good
gardanik

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:16:48 AM

that's cool, but I wonder will we have an opportunity to contact with trader?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

The trader decides whether you can communicate with him or not. It is up to him to provide the access.
gardanik

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

The trader decides whether you can communicate with him or not. It is up to him to provide the access.
Good thing
night_stalker

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:12:06 PM

Good thing
I don't think there will be alot of opened to talk traders because of spammers
childOfFrance

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

Very good, tradelize, keep going on it!
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

Thanks for the support!
childOfFrance

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

Thanks for the support!
Will there be any any internal referral program?

mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

Thanks for the support!
Will there be any any internal referral program?

Yes, you can earn 10% of all commissions and fees generated by newcomers you invite during the first year of participation.
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

Good thing
I don't think there will be alot of opened to talk traders because of spammers

IT's difficult to have a talkative trader taking into account that they are putting in risk the money of people. It's a risky business.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: