Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading  (Read 8407 times)
coliaun

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

Another exchange?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
semipalatoff

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

Another exchange?
No bro
Another Coinigy with elements of Blockchain Terminal xd
coliaun

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

Another exchange?
No bro
Lol, ok, thx
mokovelll (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

Another exchange?
Hi!
No, this project is not about exchange

Our ecosystem consists of 3 synergistic components:
1) Tradelize.web with its Tradelize.score (a service for investors);
2)Tradelize.terminal (solution with easy and accessible interface for trading);
3)Tradelize.brokerage V2.0 (a suite of services for both investors and traders);
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

Another exchange?
No bro
Here, sir, is where you are wrong Smiley

Coinigy is Web-based platform, which is quiet slow and does not have all those customization features and tools to trade fast and conveniently. Also, can you imagine professional trader working via web-based application, let’s say on a laptop? It is not efficient, not professional, and quiet absurd, as I see it. ProTraders need at least 3 screens to monitor all data they need to make weighted decisions. It is impossible to customize Web solutions in a way to do so. That is why only software solution can be applied here, not Web.

As for Blockchain Terminal, I say:
First of all, Blockchain Terminal is focused on institutional investors only. They are not aiming such markets as independent private companies and retail traders. They do not have instruments for them at all.
Secondly, Blockchain Terminal is not free and charge a really high prices for usage of it (thousands of dollars).
Finally, our terminal is an instrument and just one of our three products. Our global goals differ dramatically, therefore we are not even competitors, because our global goal is to attract professional traders from mature markets and trading companies, to make crypto trading mass adoption easy and profitable, giving an opportunity to enter this market for housewives, doctors, teachers, students and etc, without leaving behind existing crypto holders. Blockchain Terminal goal is institutional trading: banks and etc. That’s it Wink
coliaun

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

Another exchange?
No bro

Coinigy is Web-based platform, which is quiet slow and does not have all those customization features and tools to trade fast and conveniently. Also, can you imagine professional trader working via web-based application, let’s say on a laptop? It is not efficient, not professional, and quiet absurd, as I see it. ProTraders need at least 3 screens to monitor all data they need to make weighted decisions. It is impossible to customize Web solutions in a way to do so. That is why only software solution can be applied here, not Web.

First of all, Blockchain Terminal is focused on institutional investors only. They are not aiming such markets as independent private companies and retail traders. They do not have instruments for them at all.
Secondly, Blockchain Terminal is not free and charge a really high prices for usage of it (thousands of dollars).
Finally, our terminal is an instrument and just one of our three products. Our global goals differ dramatically, therefore we are not even competitors, because our global goal is to attract professional traders from mature markets and trading companies, to make crypto trading mass adoption easy and profitable, giving an opportunity to enter this market for housewives, doctors, teachers, students and etc, without leaving behind existing crypto holders. Blockchain Terminal goal is institutional trading: banks and etc. That’s it Wink
Hm, interesting
You have arbitrage, right?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

Another exchange?
No bro

Hm, interesting
Yes, of course
It will be easy and nice
coliaun

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

Another exchange?
No bro

Hm, interesting
Yes, of course
It will be easy and nice

I am deposit for it on your platform or on several exchanges?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:00:31 PM

Another exchange?
No bro

Hm, interesting
Yes, of course
It will be easy and nice

I am deposit for it on your platform or on several exchanges?
You can deposit either on our platform or to the exchange wallet

But by registering on our platform you will get the access to liquidity pool for instant arbitrage transactions - which will benefit you grealty!
cantap

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

Is there some info how much tokens are sold as for now?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

The information about collected funds will be available on our site starting 15 July
cantap

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

The information about collected funds will be available on our site starting 15 July
Will unsold tokens be burned?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:01:28 PM

There will not be unsold tokens due to the fact that they are issued upon TGE completion
cantap

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

There will not be unsold tokens due to the fact that they are issued upon TGE completion
Can I create my automated trading algo?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:02:03 AM

Can I create my automated trading algo?
Yes, our system provides this function along with tools to help you building your own algo trading robot!
cantap

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:05:01 AM

Can you explain me how automatic risk management system works?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:11:22 AM

Can you explain me how automatic risk management system works?
Risk management system monitors accounts, open positions, orders, limits etc. round the clock without human input. It provides automatic positions closing for traders exceed loss limits which ensures protection from personal and investor money loss.
JermaineT

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:29:02 AM

It looks of this plan will be better in the offing
cantap

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

Can you advice any courses to help me become trader?  Smiley
1996Steve

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

The project will be successful! Good luck DEV's!
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: