Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:32:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading  (Read 8407 times)
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:08:51 PM

hey, will it be released by API?
Hello!
For users it won't be necessity to connect by API theirselfs, our platform will do everything itself, you should only register in our platform.
But, mainly, yes, platfrom will be connected by API anyway.

So, I should get accounts on each exchange I want to trade in?

No, it's enough to register in our platform's account.

Great! Do you need any license for that?

Yes, sure, we'll get a custodian bank license.

Nice, but how can I know that trader's performance is not fake?

You can be sure because we use blockchain to save their performance. Blockchain is a backbone of our Tradelize.Score which utilizes blockchain immutable ledger capabilities to store all trading data. Tralize.Score will be filled with the best ProTraders and deliver the best opportunities to future investors to follow and profit from them.

Do you think that the data throughput could become a problem for you or is scalability no issue for your system?
We have though about it and no, the scaling will not be a problem due to the architecture of our system Wink
Our developers make the best structures to correctly store, verify and implement in blockchain all data needed

Are you building it from scratch or did you use a high data throughput solution from another project (if there is any)?
We don't use solutions of other projects Wink

So you built it from scratch. I suppose you will at some point open source your code or how are you going to convince people to trust your product?
We will get custodian license in order to get trust of our users Smiley

so where will you set up your whole company and where, accordingly, will you obtain your custodian license?
Our company is registered in Georgia Smiley
The custodian licensing details will be available later, thank you for understanding!

You should prioritize the licensing stuff because that's going to bring you a lot of trust from the community. Just saying, but up to you anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mokovelll (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:45:38 PM

Hello!
For users it won't be necessity to connect by API theirselfs, our platform will do everything itself, you should only register in our platform.

You can be sure because we use blockchain to save their performance. Blockchain is a backbone of our Tradelize.Score which utilizes blockchain immutable ledger capabilities to store all trading data. Tralize.Score will be filled with the best ProTraders and deliver the best opportunities to future investors to follow and profit from them.

Do you think that the data throughput could become a problem for you or is scalability no issue for your system?
We have though about it and no, the scaling will not be a problem due to the architecture of our system Wink
Our developers make the best structures to correctly store, verify and implement in blockchain all data needed

Are you building it from scratch or did you use a high data throughput solution from another project (if there is any)?

So you built it from scratch. I suppose you will at some point open source your code or how are you going to convince people to trust your product?

so where will you set up your whole company and where, accordingly, will you obtain your custodian license?
The custodian licensing details will be available later, thank you for understanding!

You should prioritize the licensing stuff because that's going to bring you a lot of trust from the community. Just saying, but up to you anyway.
Thank you for the advice Smiley
However, I can assure you that all the licensing details will be revealed before the product release, which is logical
We are trying to be as transparent as we can, thank you for understanding Wink
dimasic

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

Hello tradelize
Want to clarify, if I’m folllowing trader than profits will be automatically shown in my account?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:41:11 PM

Hello tradelize
Want to clarify, if I’m folllowing trader than profits will be automatically shown in my account?
Hello! Yes, that is correct Wink
Everything will be shown automatically
dimasic

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:05:29 PM

Hello tradelize

With comissioms paid or not?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

Hello tradelize

Yes, all commissions are paid automatically at the moment Smiley
dimasic

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:49:23 PM

Hello tradelize

Ok, but will I be able to understand which trader made me more and which less? Or it all mixed in one account?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:01:45 AM

Hello tradelize

Ok, but will I be able to understand which trader made me more and which less? Or it all mixed in one account?
The Portfolio Management tool will be available, where in a convenient form, the distribution of your funds will be displayed following the various traders, as well as transactions and profits from following each of them;)
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

Hello!

However, I can assure you that all the licensing details will be revealed before the product release, which is logical

I see but for me it is always something to be careful about when it comes to investing money. If you don't get the license you are screwed. And you only have it once you have it right? Wink
crypt0sc0pe

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

Here comes the most interesting aspect of this project, 80% of all funds received during the Token sale will be allocated among the most successful traders so that they will be able to create the best successful strategies for users. The trading platform is already availabe in its demo version and looks really interesting, featuring a complete set of trading tools...

mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:53:09 PM

Hello!

I see but for me it is always something to be careful about when it comes to investing money. If you don't get the license you are screwed. And you only have it once you have it right? Wink
Totally agreeable, but as said - no need to worry, we are solid and legit Smiley
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

As the blockchain industry evolves, with the number of crypto assets going up and cryptocurrencies continuing their incredible surge, the market for crypto trading is also growing. While offering a wide range of opportunities for investing, the cryptocurrency market is hard to keep up with.
Yes, absolutely correct Wink
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

Here comes the most interesting aspect of this project, 80% of all funds received during the Token sale will be allocated among the most successful traders so that they will be able to create the best successful strategies for users. The trading platform is already availabe in its demo version and looks really interesting, featuring a complete set of trading tools...
That’s right! At least 2 months of trade performance statistics will need to be stored on Tradelize.score before successful traders will be eligible to enter its top ranks.
During the token sale period, the top ranks of Tradelize.score will start to be filled with the best ProTraders, who will be provided with up to $500K to manage in order to create the best successful strategies for the users. Funds allocated with the best 300 ProTraders will be redistributed on a monthly basis according to their current ranking positions. Any interested trader can connect their accounts on exchanges to Tradelize.score through Tradelize.terminal or directly through API and start using the platform to build their personal Tradelize score. After completion of all the legal formalities and technical procedures the funds will be released from the escrow account and distributed among the 300 best ProTraders and the liquidity pool as follows (provided that the TGE hard cap has been reached):
TOP 10: $500К each
TOP 11-50: $100К each
TOP 51-100: $75К each
TOP 101-300: $40К each

The registration is already available!
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:41:32 AM

When bitcoin falls in price, everyone thinks that altcoins will fall, but I think your company has every chance to show all people what X10 you will do on the stock exchange.
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

When bitcoin falls in price, everyone thinks that altcoins will fall, but I think your company has every chance to show all people what X10 you will do on the stock exchange.
Thank you for your belief in us, we are truly happy to hear a positive feedback  Cheesy
Shawn_Phishelp

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

You need to add token details to allow participants to get in the project!
 Good luck all.
Tremt200

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

The work of the team is very encouraging. Let's see if they can keep such a pace! All the same, the market is not in the best condition at the moment.
folajoseph

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:11:07 PM

This is one solid project i like a lot, it benefits Pro traders, noobs and also the organization. Win Win situation for everyone!
folajoseph

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

i don't have funds to buy presently so i had to join the bounty campaign Grin
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best experts. Tradelize ecosystem aims to lower the barriers of entry to crypto investment markets by providing tools that make crypto-trading opportunities accessible to professional and mainstream users.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: