Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Join CyberMiles Test-net  (Read 121 times)
anhzaibro (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

March 30 is the date that the initial version of the CyberMiles blockchain for developers will go online. I think everyone should join it.
Advantages of Cybermiles coin:
High technology development team. Compared to most blockchain-based development projects, 5xlab has a solid foundation, with 3 years of follow-up and 12 million users. Cybermiles is funding approximately $ 62 million from top investors and enhancing blockchain-based research in the past half a year. The $ 5 million initiative has since disappeared from "0" to " first". With 5xlab and the development of CyberMiles.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

Yes, a great project with the mission that it will achieve. I am most impressed with the following two characteristics of CMT:
- No fee transation
- 100 times faster than ETH

If you find the technology of CMT attractive please join CyberMiles Test-net
http://www.cybermiles.io/
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:58:11 AM

Yes, a great project with the mission that it will achieve. I am most impressed with the following two characteristics of CMT:
- No fee transation
- 100 times faster than ETH

If you find the technology of CMT attractive please join CyberMiles Test-net
http://www.cybermiles.io/

It's not really that they present an advanced technology that enables them to be faster then ETH, they just chose a lower block-time interval, that's why I think it's a mistake to present them like they are over Ethereum in the term of technology.
Being "faster" also means that the network has less security as less Hash rate is  required in order to have a confirmation and usually more confirmation are required in order to have your transaction counted as "went through".
anhzaibro (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

Cybermiles great project and have strong team !
I very happy join and support this project ,bacause this cybermiles project have good future.i believe that ! Dont forget to join and be part a great !!
I'm glad you saw the good at the event. Would you be interested in that event? Do you own CMT and expect something after the event?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: