Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:50:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without knowledge  (Read 2044 times)
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:25:35 PM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.
Are you idiot? It is extremely risky! Trading cryptocurrencies without knowledge is really bad idea! Many people loses their money in trading because their knowledge is not sufficient. If you do not want to become like them, then you should not trade without knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:34:37 PM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

That is the worst thing you can do without any or a little bit knowledge about trading. For you to become successful with this field you must asked any strategies in trading but before that you must have foundation or knowledge to start this field. But sometimes it has an advantage in trading without any knowledge because this experience really teach you but the worst part of this is that you lose money and even time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

Trading without knowledge driven by greediness is very risky and will result in a big loss of your capital, it's like driving without any driving knowledge that will end up in a not-so-good situation. Any given fields need some knowledge to produce good results.
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

not just in commerce, in all kinds of work we must begin by having knowledge, because if we work without having knowledge, then surely we will only get a loss.
There are so many people who regret trading because they always suffer losses, but I believe the losses they get are due to their lack of trading knowledge.

zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:01:58 PM

not just in commerce, in all kinds of work we must begin by having knowledge, because if we work without having knowledge, then surely we will only get a loss.
There are so many people who regret trading because they always suffer losses, but I believe the losses they get are due to their lack of trading knowledge.
and then they blame and said trading forex or crypto is gambling.eventhough it caused by their own fault.konowldege and skill very very important for us in addition work in any disicipline,
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:08:23 PM

trading without the knowledge of the loss will be obtained because in trading must know everything if not to lose ,,,
in trading the risk is so great that should be ready to accept the risk that will happen especially if there is no knowledge about trading ..
tenu

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

Trading without knowledge, training and experience is like driving a car without knowing the rules of the road, experience and driver's license. In relation to cryptocurrencies, this statement is doubly true.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

Knowledge of the coin we are going to buy is very important. Because it will affect the end result we will get. basically we have to do the analysis by looking for various information available, other than that see how public enthusiasm become benchmarks that must be considered. So that's what will help us to be successful in trading. You can not just bet on luck because Trading is a different matter, Trading should be well studied. And when we have experience then we will get skill in analyzing each coin. Start from buying cheap coins and analyzing well. Failure at the beginning is common, never giving up because failure is the beginning to success. The more you try to trade then the more skill and experience you have.
Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

well I think trading without knowledge is too dangerous , if you dont have enough knowledge about the coins that you are going to buy , it might lead you to loss. so you need to study the coins if it will give you benefits or not

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

well I think trading without knowledge is too dangerous , if you dont have enough knowledge about the coins that you are going to buy , it might lead you to loss. so you need to study the coins if it will give you benefits or not
Even in real life, we must make sure that we do have knowledge in everything, if not then the tendency we will become weak in making a decision because we don't know what we are entering at we are just going with the flow which is not good actually.
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

Trading without knowledge is not that bad for me for a beginner who wants to learn in this market, I mean we all are not professional at first and maybe you have a point that some people is Greedy and only wants money but for in my opinion not all because for some instance I also a trader with just a little knowledge about trading I do some research about the project I invested in, I start investing because I want to learn something new, and I am well aware of the consequences that might took place in the future but for me, it will be worth it. for the knowledge and experience that I will gain.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

Trading without knowledge is like suicide! It is extremely risky because knowledge is the most important factor for you to make money in trading world. I am sure that you will fail if you will trade without knowledge.
panganib999

Activity: 1722
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:52:58 PM

It’s really difficult to improve trading capabilities then you have to gather a lot of knowledge about the market. For this purpose, we may find out a lot of literature regarding this purpose. Basically, trading is totally dependent on the experience and knowledge about market.
That’s why, without knowledge and experience, No one can gain from trading and investment. But it also depends on luck but knowledge is the basic element.
Starting a trading without taking a proper education or a form of educating ourselves is a hard thing to do specially when we are new on the platform we are going to trade. Leaning the basics is a must on initially starting an investment as a part of our trading because it could help us to improve and to earn a part of our trading. And improvement and taking an updates is a necessary things to do for us to earn more and to have more capabilities to earn.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

I think trading without knowledge is like the book without pages. It means if you do trading without any knowledge then i am sire that you will definitely lost your money.so if you want to do trading then first of all get proper knowledge about trading.you can get that knowledge from Google, YouTube and on this forum too.After get proper knowledge about it you can start trading but you also need experience in trading. the more your experience ,The more profit you will get.
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

Since we are converting FIAT to bitcoin,we will patience with some fear in heart.When the price will increase or when it fall.If you do trading with out knowledge,surely it leads to some loss.So you have to learn trade before you have started.

RedUnicorn

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:15:30 PM

Trading itself is knoweldge Smiley I have spectated crypto for past 3-5 months or so. I did some research about it not fron technical side but more of humane , read articles about people who dived heads down into crypto and lost lots of there saving becouse of pressure droping price gave them , saw those funny memes of people buying high's and selling lows and thought this is it im ready to start trading and yet i made most of those mistakes by myself. No knowledge will make you perfect trader if you wont practise it..
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

trading (like any other financial activity) without knowledge and skills becomes gambling with great probability of losses.
you must never improvise but you need to study, have the right knowledge, skills and a lot of patience!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:06:25 PM

I think you bring up a great point, and i completely agree with you that patience is what leads to profit.  Emotions are a major factor when it comes to trading/investing and when someone is just starting out these emotions can really make them lose a lot of money.  Overcoming these fomo and panic emotions is very hard in the beginning but if an investor can hold through a long bear market and ignore all the fud once, then he/she should be able to ride out any other downtrend that comes later.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:13:33 PM

What a nice phrase: trading without knowledge! Great idea! It will work in two cases:
1) if you have an extrasensory perception to predict currency rates;
2) if you eager to become a vag with no a roof over your head.
Robin77

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:54:47 PM

Do not start trading without knowledge. Crypto is not so easy, you need to learn about crypto currency more and more. A beginner should start by choosing a company with a good reputation that offers an exchange and wallet. you can end up losing all your money in an instant if you aren’t careful. So I suggest you start trading with crypto knowledge, learn about crypto.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: