Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO project Can I Invest My Free $7.000 from April to June ???  (Read 170 times)
alexa094

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:03:47 AM

Take a look at leonardian project.
Behind the project stand out a trustworthy team and their whitepaper is really good.
sandraonas

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:08:04 AM

I am sure you will get tons of advise on this and may even get private message that you send the money over them so they invest it for you.your best bet is to do some personal research and pick coins of interest to you and then you HODL till then.Almost any coin on coinmarketcap is doing less than 50 per cent of their usual value,so it is easier to pick a coin,I am sure the market will recover soon enough.I am not saying you take my word for it ,SNT (Status) was about 0.06$ from about half a dollar.It is among the top coins and a huge community.Spread the cash on different coins to reduce your risk
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

Ambit mining ICO

I discovered this project recently and loved it very much, as it has good concept, and it is obvious that team is working on it.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:14:29 AM

I would advice Ambit mining, look at this ICO it is one of the good projects.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1638
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

I had took profits from some ICOs before and now I have about more than &7.000. I'm still searching for new high-quality project to invest. Any suggestion/advice for me ?
Let's share your project?

My dear friend, I want to give you a little warning instead of giving you advice. There will be friends who have seen a similar message in many subjects before. I would advise you not to invest in such investments without first thoroughly investigating the advice you received because a faulty referral or recommendation can put you in a bad situation. Secondly, I would like to limit the investment to a single option. Shape, diversify and create your own portfolio. Thirdly, there are too many people who should not listen to any advice, knowing that this market is an expert or a number one investment consultant. Finally, it is not necessary to do stress and panic, or you may come back with bad results.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:16:30 AM

Neon exchange, hybridblock, one ledger, suchapp
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

You should be putting that money in Ethereum right now because ethereum has been dumped below it's intrinsic value!  Give or take,  between two to three months,  Ethereum might have double in price.

michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:19:13 AM

I had took profits from some ICOs before and now I have about more than &7.000. I'm still searching for new high-quality project to invest. Any suggestion/advice for me ?

for $7,000 its a good amount to start to invest and I think you can invest in many coins rather than to invest in the ICO because the ICO cannot guarantee to make a profit in the long run. besides that, you need to find a good project, read about the details, you need to know who is behind the ICO, deciding how much money you want to invest and many other questions. it's different things if you invest with the coins with the cheap price, you can find many profitable coins, for example, ada, neo, waves, and the other coin.

jk20201818

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

I recommend you to invest in ICO Red Lanterns. On my opinion, ICO Red Lanterns is one of the best projects in 2018! It's safe, successful and unusual ICO, that will surprise you! Check it https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: