Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency?  (Read 530947 times)
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:03:27 PM

invest in some new good project but first do research before investing in that project and it can give you more btc .  Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cripinggedang

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

maybe be alert and observe the best road market
lanalang

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

There is no risk for me, I have already earned more money than I have ever invested in cryptocurrency so it means that I am on the earning or missing my earnings but I'm not losing any penny more.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:36:22 AM

To manage risk in cryptocurrency or in any investment field, I think we should know how to allocate capital. As in cryptocurrency  market is too much risk, we should only invest some money that can be lost, not all in money. That's just my personal opinion
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

To manage risk in cryptocurrency or in any investment field, I think we should know how to allocate capital. As in cryptocurrency  market is too much risk, we should only invest some money that can be lost, not all in money. That's just my personal opinion
we can divide our investment into several portfolios. by doing this, our funds are relatively safer than we only have one portfolio. investing in multiple portfolios provides relatively greater profits.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

every investment has a risk, so does investment in cryptocurrency. the difference is only the percentage of risk, if the results obtained are more and more then the risk received is also greater.
But we should also think about the direction of average growth in the crypto. We see loss and rise in the worth of different coins in the crypto market but the average rise in the value of a coin like Bitcoin is always more than the fall so we are actually rising but with low pace.

Having said that, investing in crypto is an incentive for quick and often easy earning and it can improve the economy in a country. The only clash will be that between the fiat system and the crypto because of the fact that many policies and the financial institutions are build around the fiat system.
112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

The answer of mine would be as simple as it only can be. You should not rest more than you are ready to lose in case of risk. If you are ready to lose $1,000 per your investment for risking then you can go with it.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

before you take a position in investing it would be nice if you plan first, how long will you run on the commodity, short term or long term, if you choose long term you can choose weekly and monthly timeframe if you have to keep focusing on analyzing the time frame, don't be affected by short time frames such as daily or even minutes, because that will interfere with your physiology to make decisions and vice versa if you choose a short time frame
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:11:53 PM

There is no risk for me, I have already earned more money than I have ever invested in cryptocurrency so it means that I am on the earning or missing my earnings but I'm not losing any penny more.
In short you need to be smart in all the decisions you will make. And with this it can lessen the risk you are facing. But risk is part of it, you can not eliminate it, you only need to be bright in all steps you may take. At the same time lessen the expectations because this is the reason why you feel bad on what happened. Always remember to be smart.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

The most effective way to lower your risk is to do more research.
Yes, any kind of investing have risk that's why very important that you have knowledge in cryptocurrency cause you know how to handle and face the risk. If you don't have knowledge in cryptocurrency it may cause to loose your money in a seconds cause you don't know how to handle the risk.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

You know what it is part of investing that sometimes we will encounter the difficulty and especially the risk...  It is normal situation in investing...  Because we can predict the future...  But always think that if you try we will have a great chances to earn rather than bing a prisoner of our own speculation and prediction...  Try it because you will losses the chances to earn great...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
pokang13

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

There are many ways to manage the risk in crypto investment.One of which is to do more reasearch on crypto and be careful how and where you invest.
warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

Best way to manage risk is to not allocate more than 5 percent to a trade. No more than 15 percent on the biggest one. And not to buy more after the first purchase. Don't try to average down. Rule of thumb, stick with major top 5 currencies, and look for an opportunity to buy for 40 percent or less of the all time highs.
Walionn

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:00:18 PM

First and foremost, we need to find a risk management strategy, this will help us to be ready for action under any unexpected difficulties. More importantly, you need to check the project, team, software, road map, community and much more, so you can see from them whether this project will be successful in the future.
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

I think that managing risks in crypto is almost impossible because this sphere of economics is completely unpredictable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:57:48 PM

Any kind of investment is a risk so before doing it be sure you have the courage to face the consequences what will happen to your money be sure to check all the details and the background of the project you want to invest with to avoid losing your money.
Yes in every investing have risk and before you join in investing you need knowledge cause you know how to handle the risk and you know also on what happen on your investment. It's better to check the details of project that you want to invest to avoid lose your money.

Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:03:36 PM

Any kind of investment is a risk so before doing it be sure you have the courage to face the consequences what will happen to your money be sure to check all the details and the background of the project you want to invest with to avoid losing your money.
Yes in every investing have risk and before you join in investing you need knowledge cause you know how to handle the risk and you know also on what happen on your investment. It's better to check the details of project that you want to invest to avoid lose your money.
Indeed, knowledge must come first, if you want to manage the risk, you must research and study about it, so that you'll not panic when you experience something, even though risk is inevitable, you'll lessen the risk that you'll get when you invest if you research first.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

Building a very certain strategy is the most easy way to manage risks in my opinion. When you know what exactly and why you do things your mind is clear.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:10:57 PM

Risks will always be there.The only thing you can do is to choose a right time for buying and selling.Buy at low prices and sell at high.Try to be positive.Have faith in the coin you are investing and never do panic selling.These steps or precautions will increase your chances to get gainful investments.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
nabilanur

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:43:38 PM

Almost always there is a new threat in case many of us placed income for the expenditure, in case you feel tissue as well as good cash include the safest expenditure and then it can be drastically wrong since the truth is your consumers find nothing at all as soon as they maintain your income pertaining to 5 several years.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: