Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you make crypto investment decisions  (Read 307 times)
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

There is not much to think about, the difference between small, medium and large investors is the ability to adapt and also the ability to recognize their limits. So the only way to make decisions is to study and practice all the time, until you get a considerable level just to hit the eye and know what is happening or what to invest.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:21:45 PM

I'm looking to understand how people decide how to trade? Do you do any analysis, and what exactly? How ofter do you trade and why?

Basically the principle is that, you should buy when its at dip and sell when its high. I would suggests you to decide doing long term investment, since most coin shows its full potential in the long run. Instead selling, decide to buy as much you could and as much as you could afford.  Ive been trading not too long ago but I realized that a year is not long period of time in cryptosystem.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

Firstly I line up all assets that I think are of prospect then start researching them to rank in terms of largest portion of funds to invest in them.

If it's a project already on exchange,  I can consider it's market cap n price n circulating supply. Then I check out the road map to see where it is going to.

If it's an ICO, I employ the above but very much detail. A total and thorough review is important to avoid falling for scam

https://cryptotvplus.com
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

Consideration should be given to whether you want a long term investment or just a shorter one. So if you decide just to hold coins long enough and sell when its really profitable then there is not much to analyze or decide, it's just about waiting. But for short term trading you should follow the market analyze the graphs read current events and do a lot of predictions and study. It's really complicated but in time you will learn it if you are into it.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:29:05 PM

I am more interested in long term investment than daily trading. Though I do shirt term trade often too. I learnt basic technical analysis myself like use of trendlines, support and resistance horizontal lines and few simple indicators

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
mlkvch

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:34:44 PM

Don't confuse trading and investment. They are "slightly" different things  Wink
If you mean long-term investing, first learn the idea of coin - is it a game changer? is it real? Learn the market cap, the lower the better, because low market cap means more chances to sky rocket. Learn the product, team, marketing efforts, previous price history, everything.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:42:13 PM

I will invest in altcoin that has a bright future. I would rather invest in ETH, BCH and LTC, these coins are widely used by people and have the potential to rise very high in the future. I will buy when the price is down and sell it when the price goes up.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

just looking a project that's i like, search for some sentiment on Twitter, visit their's community/GitHub, if I find the project was good i just buy -hodl for life.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:56:57 AM

I analyze MVP and market. If for my opinion all ok - I invest.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:17:27 AM

for myself I trade by buying coin when the price is down and holding it for profit if the price returns to normal.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:45:30 AM

I'm looking to understand how people decide how to trade? Do you do any analysis, and what exactly? How ofter do you trade and why?
basically a very simple strategy that traders often do is buy when prices go down and sell when prices go up. I think this is a very simple strategy and it is certain that this strategy will always be profitable. so I think the most important thing a trader should do is to keep monitoring the price movement of crypto in order to read up and down prices in the crypto market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
amitrovich (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:35:34 PM

So fat the impression I got is that most people do a little bit of research on the project background, a little on technical analysis and then rely on intuition for the rest. I'm wondering if anyone will find it important to know how many transactions are on some blockchain (this shows how popular it is today), how is the project doing on their roadmap, things like that? Some analysis that would resemble stock analysis.

lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

In fact, everything is very, very difficult. The very first thing I do, I see what kind of idea the project carries and what this project can offer to people, I think that this kind of thing can not be exactly overrated, because now the idea is the most precious thing that is
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:11:15 PM

In my strategy one target I wait strong fall of market then trying buy anything with real pontetial to growth.
Rodimill8

Activity: 238

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

to learn how to trade read books abot technical analysis. Try to understand what graphics are and how to work with them. Levels of support, resistance and etc. Now is very popular swing-trading. Day trading is very hard for most people.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:45:23 PM

The most important things are frequent analysis. I am choosing coins which price falled under 50%, and they guarantee me sure profit ( based on analysis ). But i do not doing this usually
shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:56:49 PM

I think that the best time to sell your cryptocurrency coins is when you are possibly profit of your coins without any great if it is not possible due to an agent that then you have to wait until your cryptocurrency coins are up at the same amount of investment as you first and rested and saw that you were not in any losses.
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

I do follow the market trends and follow the news of financial world. Also I have my own investment strategies.

OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:12:50 PM

Before I invest, I watch the team. I look whether they are following their roadmap. Do they keep their promises. I look at what partnerships were concluded, what kind of capitalization of their coin, etc. And only then do I decide to invest or not.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:37:34 AM

Well, if you are asking about the investment, you should read whitepaper of the project you are investing in, check their background, check background of its development team and advisors and see what utility it serves in the current market and real world. For trading purpose, you must also be updated on the news of the coins you are planning to trade in because good news usually pump coins high and bad news dump them bad. Also study the movement chart of the coin and check its support level and the level of resistance to analyse the entry point and exit point and trade effectively.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: