Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help remove a ban from my account.  (Read 358 times)
SMFR8 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

Forum moderators who in online answer to my question?

Account recovery become low priority so you must patient more often or you can just move on and create new life.
I've seen a lot yelling about them and only few got recovered !
Thank you for your support, i really do not understand why the permaban was given at once, if i even violated some rule (although i did not break the rules),  could first give a ban for 3-7 days for warning, it just unfair.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SMFR8 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

Oh !! simple email from Bittrex, either before or immediately after accounts were “temporarily suspended,” would have probably gone a long way toward reassuring users that they would eventually receive access to their funds.

I do not understand your message, what did you want to say?
SMFR8 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

Moderators please tell me why my account was given permaban because there were no reasons for this? It some kind of mistake!  Thank you
CU(cryuni)

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

I have checked your post history. It seems that your post are mostly two- or three-line ones, so you are likely not a spammers. However, another thing should be taken into consideration is whether you copied & pasted without quoting (that means you did plagiarised contents of someone else). If you did, it is not strange if your account was permanently because it violated the rule #33 of the forum.
I think you can answer by yourself because I don't have too much time to check whether you plagiaried or not. You know it clearly than someone else!
I also give you link to Unofficial list of (official) rules of bitcointalk forum

Hey my friends account also get banned can u tell me why they banned him
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1477468
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

Hey my friends account also get banned can u tell me why they banned him
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1477468
Copy-paste/Plagiarsm
Crypto-currency followers, here’s a piece of good news for you.
A panel formed by the government to look into crypto-currency does not seem to be in favour of banning it. Instead, it may suggest allowing crypto-currency with riders, ETNow reported quoting Cogencis.

On April 6, RBI through its notice titled ‘Prohibition on dealing in virtual currencies’, mandated banks, e-wallets and payment gateway providers to withdraw support for crypto-currency exchanges and other businesses dealing with virtual currencies (VCs) in India.
Banks, in turn, forced exchanges and traders to stop using their accounts for trading in VCs. This led them to approach the Supreme Court against the regulator’s move. The case is scheduled for hearing on July 20.
Lack of proper stakeholder consultation and absence of reasonable grounds to restrict any business are the primary provisions under which the RBI notice has been challenged in the SC.

Popular crypto-currency bitcoin fell to a two-month low on Tuesday, sliding in three of last four sessions on nagging regulatory and security concerns after the weekend hacking of South Korean crypto-currency exchange Coinrail.

The original virtual currency is nearing its lowest level of the year at just under $6,000 on the Bitstamp platform. It fell to a low of $6,500 and last traded 4.7 per cent lower at $6,551.48.
So far in 2018, bitcoin is down nearly 53 per cent, after soaring more than 1,300 per cent last year.

Copied from.

Is it enough?
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3881

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:26:30 AM

More plagiarized content:

Copy:
VR technology, came in many aspect in this world, and lately it get more and more of this technology used for this kind of project. VR technology for content 18+, fun to wait for the release of the application, maybe this is not a new one, but I'm curious, how the developers use VR technology for this.

Original:
VR technology for content 18+, fun to wait for the release of the application, maybe this is not a new one, but I'm curious, how the developers use VR technology for this

Copy:
Biotron: Biotron: Control And Monetize the Data You Create!

According to whitepaper project has to build fully transparent personal data analytics platform,that idea is a unique one. Biotron is a user-permissioned and revenue sharing personal data warehouse benefiting from blockchain transparency to provide the most accurate user analytics, helping organizations make timely and correct decisions. And I'm sure your project will be a great success.

Original:
Biotron is a user permissioned & revenue sharing personal data warehouse benefiting from blockchain transparency to provide the most accurate user analytics, helping organisations make timely and correct decisions.
Our solution allows anyone to securely provide their data from online services, social networks, sensors and IoT devices. Based on this data, we create high quality & accurate data analytics to help organisations and individuals gain new insights and make better decisions.
Source: https://icomarks.com/ico/biotron-io
Also this text i found in whitepaper.

Copy:
Nice idea, good decentralised exchange is absolutely needed,If all is done as planned, this will make the great project.Commissions to be distributed daily for each 1000 STE tokens based on calculations above: $10-$40. That amounts to $300-1,200 a month in just dividends.

Original: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2067122.msg20635160#msg20635160

Don't hope for unban.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀