Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2018-03-23] Yahoo Japan to Launch Cryptocurrency Exchange in 2018, Says Report  (Read 230 times)
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

Very inspiring news for the cryptocurrency world. Hope they will deliver a high quality and time consuming service. Honestly, Japan is doing a smart job as this procedure will help them to increase their tax income enormously.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

I don't know if it's a good development having non crypto parties get involved in the crypto world, but this at least shows that Japan is not just a country embracing crypto, but it's almost the center of the demand.

This is the type of freedom all involved parties need to have, and that directly contributes to growth. Japan is quite smart, because this will help them tremendously increase their tax income.

Japan has already a pretty solid first mover advantage, and if other countries don't follow soon, they'll be left behind even further. Cheesy
First mover advantage is crucial. It also shows when we look at how CBOE, a much smaller platform, greatly outperforms the much larger CME that came in as second. The first eats the best fruits, the second eats leftovers.

Good thing however is that at current stage in crypto, especially on country level, it's almost impossible to be too late to join the party due to the local crypto economies. We need to have patience. More countries will join.
It's unavoidable, the crypto world is a multi-billion dollar industry. Latecomers will never earn as much as these early adopters and in Japan we have seen how far they are in integrating crypto within their system. Once again, the crypto revolution can't be denied anymore hence they get onbard
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

Great news that gonna increase bitcoin’s and all crypto’s price.
This is one of the biggest Japanese internet company and they are establishing a new one crypto exchange, that is definitely would be a role model for every exchange! No doubt, Japan is integrating crypto really fast, so that’s why they gonna lead this sphere.

Well, I agree with you in general. it is true that Japan has great confidence in digital currencies and especially Bitcoin, Furthermore,  It always gives a great effort to improve the era of cryptocurrency in different ways, and this new  project "Cryptocurrency Exchange"  is a good step for the evolution  of this field.

In addition to that, unfortunately, that does not lead to much improvement in the value of Bitcoin and other currencies because it is one of the few countries that recognize the era of crypto and make a new project. But the majority of countries wants to destroy this era, through many bad attempts like "google banning crypto ads" and Facebook..., and this leads to a decrease in the value of many digital currencies.
Hope that everything will change for the better in the near future.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

Every time I come to this section and read about Japan's news concerning cryptocurrency, I do nothing but salute and show my grateful respect (not literally). Japanese people are really smart and hard workers. I do not think recognizing cryptocurrency was done arbitrarily. They really know what to do unlike India and China. On the other hand, Japan has never failed to make me show signs of amazement and euphoria. Keep it up, Japan! Cryptocurrencies need people like you.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:32:06 PM

Yahoo Japan is planning to launch its own cryptocurrency exchange, a report indicates. According to Nikkei Asian Review, the Japanese internet firm will take a 40 percent stake in BitARG Exchange Tokyo next month, with a plan to build a new exchange using BitARG technology in approximately a year's time.
This is a good news about the cryptocurrency exchange, I always hear that Japan support too much cryptocurrencies and especially bitcoin. It's really a great country which think about the future, to be more specific about money development. I am very amazed about that and I hope more countries will start to support crytpo this year, that will help Bitcoin and other altcoins to grow more.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

Great news that gonna increase bitcoin’s and all crypto’s price.
This is one of the biggest Japanese internet company and they are establishing a new one crypto exchange, that is definitely would be a role model for every exchange! No doubt, Japan is integrating crypto really fast, so that’s why they gonna lead this sphere.

Well, I agree with you in general. it is true that Japan has great confidence in digital currencies and especially Bitcoin, Furthermore,  It always gives a great effort to improve the era of cryptocurrency in different ways, and this new  project "Cryptocurrency Exchange"  is a good step for the evolution  of this field.

In addition to that, unfortunately, that does not lead to much improvement in the value of Bitcoin and other currencies because it is one of the few countries that recognize the era of crypto and make a new project. But the majority of countries wants to destroy this era, through many bad attempts like "google banning crypto ads" and Facebook..., and this leads to a decrease in the value of many digital currencies.
Hope that everything will change for the better in the near future.

Ye, right now this news has no strong impact on bitcoin's price cause market is too weak and unstable. A lot of negative news that stopping the growth of the cryptocurrency, but I think  it isn't for a long, at the end of the April we will see continued growth and new highs.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

Interesting. Before reading this article I wasn't aware of the fact that there's Yahoo! Japan Corporation which is actually independent from the Yahoo! we know and shares only its name and some design. It has emerged that Yahoo! Japan is the most popular website in Japan apart from google.co.jp which is used only like search engine. It's good they are going to launch their own cryptocurrency exchange, because it means they think there is a future for cryptos.

Nice catch, indeed they are not the same company.
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2012/04/24/reference/yahoo-japan-same-name-very-different-company/#.WrjaUYhuaUk

It is definitely a good news since media definitely will pick up on this because of the "Yahoo"

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Benni Scherz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:28:36 PM

Sounds cool. The more exchangers we have, the more sustainable the market is
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: