Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential coins  (Read 2534 times)
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

My top five coins are:
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and Electroneum.
Even though these coins do not easily double in value, they are worth a serious investment when you want a long term returns.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atom2080

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

You can see 5 top from me!!
1.BITCOIN CASH
2.ETHEREUM
3.RIPPLE
4.LITECOIN
5.NEO
All of the have huge potential for invest in 2018!!
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

My top 5 picks in coin for 2018 are
1)Ethereum
2)Bitcoin
3)Cardona
4)Neo
5)Ripple
These a picks are purely on the  basis of market study.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:12:45 PM

Currently many new coins that have cheap prices when first launching. Then it becomes expensive in a short time. Very volatile. However, if you have to choose a potential altcoin, I choose TEN (TOKENOMY).

Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

Now it is not difficult to choose such coins. The whole market fell long ago. All coins have the same potential. All of them must return to their former values. You can choose for yourself any. I doubt you'll be rich, but the fact that you'll increase your capital is for sure. Carefully choose the coins to invest only when the whole market is green.

So if you think that all coins have same potential as before, we just should pick some of them that was pretty good in future development like XMR, ETH, and others big coins (by priority of using)?
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

I would suggest that you look at DADI,CARDSTACK, POA, these are three very good projects.
DADI creates a decentralized cloud storage system, and CARDSTACK creates a decentralized software ecosystem.

Yes it have good market and capitalisation, but what are you talking about if i want have good investment for fast growing coin, not just staying alive with own little price the whole time?

Never give up
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:15:48 AM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

Please review about STK, WPR, UTK, MWAT and CAPP. These coins are cheaper but its a promising investments in which the team of each coins are now achieving some progress to the development of their coins in which we expect a higher yield within this year. Buy now and be on board while its not too late as the price value in the market are now slowly rising up.   

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

I think he already understanding that, but just asking an advice how to choose properly, and what have more chances to go better in some time later         
Miz

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

My top 5 coins for holding and maybe a little daytrading is:
Ethereum, Stratis, Ark, Monero, Electroneum.

Can you tell me more expanded why do you think this portfolio have such good perspectives to pick this? I'm interested in it, but don't sure.
Papilio

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

Now is the best time for shopping. I advise you to buy KIN, Verge, HTMLCOIN. These are the most promising options for longevity.
Melnikof

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:20:38 PM

My prefer for good potential coins on closest from now time are: Ark, Hshare, and ofcourse Digibyte, i found them not bad with behind projects. And don't forget about ETH!

hermanjones18

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:12:18 AM

Bitcoin is one of the potential coin in the virtual coin market. There are lots of coin in the market but ethereum, minexcoin nxt, VEN, Neo are the popular coin in the market but Bitcoin is in the Top.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

If you want an exisiting coin civic is a good choice which involves in kyc and for upcoming coin i suggest try to look on Velix.ID they focus on identity vefication almost same with civic

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

I want to sugget you my choice of coins to use for yourself, there is: ZCash, Verge, Bytecoin, Siacoin, Hshare. I searched them some time and think they're pretty good.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:35:40 AM

I think Universa has a good potential. There is very strong team but they have not launched mainnet yet. You can buy UTN-p (erc-20) tokens now and than change it to UTN
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

I think you should pay attention to such coins. The classification of Ethereum classic (the maximum value of 0.01 btc per 1 coin, now the price of 0.00218000 btc, has fallen strongly from the maximum value, maybe a strong increase)
Stratis (the maximum value of 0.0046 btc per 1 coin, now the price of 0.00058 btc, dropped sharply from the maximum possible cost, soon many releases, maybe a serious increase)
I saw many times coins that using addons for their names like Ethereum classic, can you explain in two words is that completely different project or not?
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:38:55 AM

The more promising coins of course is the coins that are already on the up board, and certainly the top coins can be ensure on the side of its technology, usability and community. I don't think it's worth it if we buy a cheaper coins, for me., I'm more tended on the coins that really have a good popularity among many people.

TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:40:07 AM

I think that now the most ambitious coins are Ethereum, Waves and NEO. Which I bought for a long-term investment. I really believe in them!
IraKit

Activity: 444

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:47:55 AM

This year I think to bet on the price rise of the tokens of decentralized exchanges. In my portfolio KNC, 0x, OAX and EDT. I am sure that these tokens have the greatest potential for growth since the demand for decentralized exchanges will only grow.
Kallipso

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

I can offer you even 50 coins that will come out with new Ico and they will all be promising. This is already in time it will become clear that they were either right or wrong, but while they invest in this their money they will live and develop.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: