Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential coins  (Read 2534 times)
OlinEmerson

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:11:19 PM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

Buy PRG and 0x, there are other Alts but I would go for these if I had more money. PRG has caught my eyes I think PRG will boom as they launch the co working spaces they are talking about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

I have a list of cheap coins, these have promising work behind them but still down due to the market crashes. Check these out:

NxT

TAU

POWR

Achain
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

I agree with you about that, this is a really great time to but many coins, because all of the altcoins have really low prices. In my opinion, ethereum can be a better choice than bitcoin now, according to its old top price. And also, I think neo may be a good choice in these times.

xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:54:25 PM

There are a number of good coin cheaply available especially now that the market has taken a dip, Coins like NEO, ETH WAVES, have taken significant dip and are cheaply available, these are coins with good market potential, therefore presents a good investing opportunity

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
jk20201818

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:16:34 PM

I'd suggest you to buy tokens, because, in my opinion, they are the future. Investing in ICO is the perfect decision right now.
What do you think?
By the way, here's an innovative ICO project "Red Lanterns" https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE that I'm currently investing in. Amazing idea!
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:18:40 PM

I believe in and am keeping on my radar Bitcoinage's upcoming ICO.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

This will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to bring the masses into crypto with their user-friendly UI, crypto education, and individual insurance. The CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges. Definitely, keep an eye out for this one. Has solid tech, team, solves huge problem bringing the masses into crypto, and building a loyal community.
GerardDurwin

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

I think these coin's will help you in the future:-

ETH

BTC

NEO

NEM
Nonoyjr

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

Ark brands themselves as the platform for consumer adoption. What stands out for Ark is basically their attempt to bring the SmartBridge technology to life. Think of it as a technology that links blockchains together, i.e. Ethereum with Steem with BitShares and so on.

Ark is also a pretty fast coin (around 8 second transaction speed). It allows you to stake as well. Staking means you generate more coins from what you have. It’s also decentralized like other cryptos and the voting weight in Ark is divided across all votes. It also has an ArkShield program that provides additional protection to Ark.

As they plan to be an ecosystem of its own, with their own physical card system that can be used in malls or restaurants, it’s one of the top altcoins in my opinion. It rose from $3 to almost $9 recently but has since gone down.

Ark also has plans for optional privacy that may compete with Monero, and a storage function which will compete with other coins like Siacoin and Storj.
tieuthuyet

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

I was depressed, so now in 2018 - and huge air drops were in the past years.I was in a good mood when I found out that now it is possible to receive 20,000 Marinecoins daily, simply by posting a message (until the total fund of several billion has run dry).The coins have wide plans.The developer tries to make this fair distribution as transparent and honest as possible. Therefore, he hopes that the coin will find a broad community.The coin has its own story. It was developed in 2013, was released in 2014. About a year later the project went into oblivion, as the coin was traded on bankrupt exchanges, and the miners, because of the disadvantage, ceased to support it.In this regard, the project is being revived with more advanced technologies, and already more without miners - dev-less.Although now the developer does not say much about the project, being afraid of theft of ideas, but it is already clear about some future technologies, namely: proof of promotion, self sustaining, machine to machine, artificial intelligence. Of course, all this - and perhaps much else in the future - will give the coin a special value in the world of crypto-currency.If you are interested in a coin, and you are confident in its technologies and the right to your future - you can at this time buy additional points on their home exchange, buying about 1 satosh about 2 coins.Have time to participate in the distribution of the coin, which a few years ago was the only crypto currency that surpassed the capitalization of bitcoin for several months.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

As what I have observed in the prices of most coins, we still can't predict what coins have potential to bloom someday but NEO is the number one coin I would choose to invest if I have enough money to invest.
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

Can somebody look into Lala? Is it a potential coin to hold into? Answers are appreciated.  Grin
LALA? i think is not coin, maybe what you say is token(ICO), not easy to find good ico for invest. better you invest in ethereum, waves, ripple thats altcoins and now is best time because the prices now are decrease
bohhatema

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

you should monitor the tranding pegs every minute, and respond to public issues about bitcoin.
but do not be too ambitious if you do not want to fall too deep ..
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

All coins have the same potential. All of them must return to their previous values.
Carefully choose coins to invest only when the whole market is green. Because if one chose the coin it will make us lose at the end
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

all the current potential coins and tokens are all very cheap, call it like ethereum, bch, btg, ripple, stellar and iota have drastically decreased, so I think this is the right time to buy and HODL
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

You can use this forum to find information about the coins you want to invest in. Use coinmarketcap to look for top trending coins and do your researches on it. Currently I invested on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, NEO and small amount on ETH classic.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ubi88

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

My list is below:

-DeepOnion
-Ripple
-Tron
-Neo
-Cardano
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

Litecoin can be considered as one of the potential coins. Not only the coin has a market capital of $6 billion, but has also shown stability in the last 3 years. The coin has also been adopted by Coinbase, making it accepted in many countries which is likely to shoot up its price. Also, recently Segwit was activated, which has made its transactions even faster. It has also one of the best development teams working behind it. Hence, we can expect good amount of profit from the coin.
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

Cardano is a technology platform that runs the ADA cryptocurrency. ADA was developed around a Recursive InterNetwork Architecture (RINA), while Cardano uses the Ouroboros proof of stake algorithm to achieve decentralized consensus in its network. Cardano (ADA) - Roadmap Update release, unofficial code commit tracker release, also, Gogeun Testnet Launch!
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:24:35 PM

Hey, talking about top 100-150 coins I would point out NEBL, UBQ, KOMODO, ARK, STRAT. I think we will see potential of these coins in 2018 as some of them are platforms with great devs and community, I myself have been with strat since its ICO Smiley

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:37:57 PM

Litecoin can be considered as one of the potential coins. Not only the coin has a market capital of $6 billion, but has also shown stability in the last 3 years. The coin has also been adopted by Coinbase, making it accepted in many countries which is likely to shoot up its price. Also, recently Segwit was activated, which has made its transactions even faster. It has also one of the best development teams working behind it. Hence, we can expect good amount of profit from the coin.
There are some of the best coins we can say have the potential to then take some attention and do some research before we can say that this can be some way how we can make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: