Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whose problems does Bitcoin solve?  (Read 671 times)
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:46:45 PM
Merited by Kakmakr (1), Hydrogen (1)

I got this image from an article titled whose problem does Bitcoin solve published in 2015, a bit old. Technology/Internet money/Blockchain/Internet of Things. Bitcoin futures was sort of a mainstream moment and the Wall Street is already looking for their cut. Financial refugees/corruption/remittances/unbanked. Cryptoanarchists/privacy/freedom of speech/political freedom/economic freedom/no regulation. Libertarians/no central banks/no monopoly money/stateless. Middle class/debt/debtors/institutionalized to fiat system.

Internet money/ecommerce/micropayments/and like the owner of Square tweeted yesterday Bitcoin can become the single global currency of the internet. Wall Street/Institutional money/mainstream financial asset/manipulation can't be ruled out. Cryptoanarchism, not necessarily dark web related/illegal, more about stateless society/counter-economy which is self-regulated with absolute freedom. Distrust in central banking/no debt based money/no flawed monetary policies/financial crisis/free banking. Middle class/people invested into Bitcoin to make rich off it/few people paying off their debt with Bitcoin/few people taking loans to buy Bitcoin.

Internet money and Wall Street is a work in progress. I don't think it would be wrong to assume that a good number of Bitcoin users tend to have a cryptoanarchist or libertarian mindset, but still voluntary. With each bull run, FOMO brings in new users maybe with no ideologies, just don't want to miss out, but as the market swings towards bear mode, they panic/leave, obviously speculation, apart from Cryptoanarchism/libertarianism/speculation, an average Joe is yet to find/see a solution in Bitcoin and I guess when that happens Bitcoin would be mainstream, but it would be the biggest challenge, to get an average user interested in Bitcoin and retain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

All problems of bitcoiners is solved by bitcoin. In terms of financial the bitcoin help people for their financial status. It helps a lot of people for their needs.

mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

Bitcoin is one of problem solvers. Think about the possibility of sending money to anyone on the planet without any bank account.
bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:25:13 AM

My problems are being solved because of bitcoin and that is my financial problem. In some other way we can get a great earning here in this forum. We can do the bounty campaigns and do trading and investing in an ICO. And because of this, many people get benefited and become successful.

UltimatePro

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:28:55 AM

Thinking about it it's not a Nobel Peace Price type of solution. Though many have gained through it, there's still manipulation and other losing large sums of money because of that FOMO. And a combination of manipulation and at the expense of others.  Angry
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:39:03 AM

I got this image from an article titled whose problem does Bitcoin solve published in 2015, a bit old. Technology/Internet money/Blockchain/Internet of Things. Bitcoin futures was sort of a mainstream moment and the Wall Street is already looking for their cut. Financial refugees/corruption/remittances/unbanked. Cryptoanarchists/privacy/freedom of speech/political freedom/economic freedom/no regulation. Libertarians/no central banks/no monopoly money/stateless. Middle class/debt/debtors/institutionalized to fiat system.

Internet money/ecommerce/micropayments/and like the owner of Square tweeted yesterday Bitcoin can become the single global currency of the internet. Wall Street/Institutional money/mainstream financial asset/manipulation can't be ruled out. Cryptoanarchism, not necessarily dark web related/illegal, more about stateless society/counter-economy which is self-regulated with absolute freedom. Distrust in central banking/no debt based money/no flawed monetary policies/financial crisis/free banking. Middle class/people invested into Bitcoin to make rich off it/few people paying off their debt with Bitcoin/few people taking loans to buy Bitcoin.

Internet money and Wall Street is a work in progress. I don't think it would be wrong to assume that a good number of Bitcoin users tend to have a cryptoanarchist or libertarian mindset, but still voluntary. With each bull run, FOMO brings in new users maybe with no ideologies, just don't want to miss out, but as the market swings towards bear mode, they panic/leave, obviously speculation, apart from Cryptoanarchism/libertarianism/speculation, an average Joe is yet to find/see a solution in Bitcoin and I guess when that happens Bitcoin would be mainstream, but it would be the biggest challenge, to get an average user interested in Bitcoin and retain.

Bitcoin almost solve the problem of poor people. Because bitcoin gives income to provide our needs. This is very important especially in the needy people. But rich people will be more richer in bitcoin. Because they invest and trade. And they will profit in times of price pump.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

Bitcoin has help many people and companies that has subscribe the idea of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.  We have see even here how some people have been rising money to help their families and solved their financial needs. I have taking the opportunity of cryptocurrencies in transferred money to other people and told me bitcoin has solved my problem of going to bank.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

Bitcoin can solve all the problems in finance, need and economy for those who are here .. besides it can help for those who do not have a job and earn money from bitcoin, everyone will benefit For those who want to join and want to change his life to be better .. bitcoin will solve the problem without knowing them rich or poor
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

What I'd like the most about the problem that Bitcoin solved is it offers a completely decentralized economics instead of the old-fashioned centralized economics that ruled by the bankers and governments.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

Bitcoin can solve all the problems in finance, need and economy for those who are here .. besides it can help for those who do not have a job and earn money from bitcoin, everyone will benefit For those who want to join and want to change his life to be better .. bitcoin will solve the problem without knowing them rich or poor
Well said mate, when it comes financial problem bitcoin is always there just like me I never invested before in bitcoin because I don't have enough money to invest. And I discovered this forum that you might be earned bitcoin by participating signature campaign.
And now I have invested already in bitcoin 25% of my monthly salary from my real job I do invest.

Jobless people may help bitcoin, those people always at home may also earn. There's a lot of people helped by bitcoin, I was thankful that bitcoin comes in my life.

Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:36:44 AM

Bitcoin can solve many problem if we enter into the crypto market then we can use crypto for the online payments and we can also investor money in the crypto while the problems which were facing by the online users were the monetary issue and now the bitcoin solved this problem now they can send the crypto money while in the past people were theft the credit cards for payments but now the issue resolved.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
entebah

Activity: 1530
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

Well said mate, when it comes financial problem bitcoin is always there just like me I never invested before in bitcoin because I don't have enough money to invest. And I discovered this forum that you might be earned bitcoin by participating signature campaign.
And now I have invested already in bitcoin 25% of my monthly salary from my real job I do invest.

Jobless people may help bitcoin, those people always at home may also earn. There's a lot of people helped by bitcoin, I was thankful that bitcoin comes in my life.
Looks cool you keep at home and your income is bigger than those who work in Office. Lol
Bitcoin has manifested your dream and some of my friends say the same thing to you.
At least Bitcoin has reduced unemployment.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

Yes because even me in financial bitcoinhave a big help in my life so that is why im still here amd working with bitcoin. Before when i didn't know bitcoin my salary is not enough for my family and sometimes i am borrowing to my friends but now bitcoin is my part time and just becausw of my friend that's why im here and because of that my financial to my family was enough and i can buy what they want.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:18:22 AM

Without seeing any articles easily, we can say bitcoin is the solution of the people. AThat most important think is people can earn from bitcoin. Peoples are thankful to the bitcoin also.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

Bitcoin has helped us to build our dreams for our families future.Before knowing bitcoin struggles were always there,financial problems were the main reason for it.What keeps me going on is the presence of bitcoin in my life.I have earn from it and had able to solve my financial problems.If we just have to strive hard to take the benefits that bitcoin brings most probably we will reach our goal.Opportunities in this community will be going along way and will able to help those who accepts or adopt bitcoins existence,hoping that someday we can be a successful person as we wanted to be.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:45:00 AM

Bitcoin is one of problem solvers. Think about the possibility of sending money to anyone on the planet without any bank account.
that's right it can solve many problems since it price touch down the highest value of all currency.  .and because of being popular around the internet more people become interested on it and improve their lives easy without working hard . Which is just efforts and patience and know we achieved our goals.  
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:58:47 AM

Bitcoin solved one problem for me. I could not find a genuine online earning opportunity that gave passive income. I have to spend most of the time with regular job so something like blogging or creating multiple affiliate websites is out of question for me. When I cam to know about bitcoins, I went through its performance in the last few years, and I was blown away. It offered about 1000 times better returns than the current investment options I was using. Isn't it sufficient ?
gadjene143

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

http://i64.tinypic.com/ehaxic.png
As a newbie I challenge this kind of opportunity it's because some people who invest bitcoin I heard that they are success  so I interested to join this opportunity that it helps to solve my problem hopefully someday I'm earn like the old member that they solve thier problem
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:34:11 AM

Well I think most of the bitcoiners problem has been solve by bitcoin because with bitcoin you can really earn big more than the salary from your job specially when you invest big amount of money with the value of bitcoin drop down and will just wait patiently for its value to rise again you might get alot of profit rather than saving your money in a bank that youll be earning only a small amount of money.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

Well I think most of the bitcoiners problem has been solve by bitcoin because with bitcoin you can really earn big more than the salary from your job specially when you invest big amount of money with the value of bitcoin drop down and will just wait patiently for its value to rise again you might get alot of profit rather than saving your money in a bank that youll be earning only a small amount of money.
Iam also have felt, as long as i know with bitcoin my life to be better in terms of finansial. i can earn extra income from bitcoin, and this income is bigger than my salary work at office. here we learn to be patient and disciplined
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: