Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whose problems does Bitcoin solve?  (Read 665 times)
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:27:33 AM

I got this image from an article titled whose problem does Bitcoin solve published in 2015, a bit old. Technology/Internet money/Blockchain/Internet of Things. Bitcoin futures was sort of a mainstream moment and the Wall Street is already looking for their cut. Financial refugees/corruption/remittances/unbanked. Cryptoanarchists/privacy/freedom of speech/political freedom/economic freedom/no regulation. Libertarians/no central banks/no monopoly money/stateless. Middle class/debt/debtors/institutionalized to fiat system.

Internet money/ecommerce/micropayments/and like the owner of Square tweeted yesterday Bitcoin can become the single global currency of the internet. Wall Street/Institutional money/mainstream financial asset/manipulation can't be ruled out. Cryptoanarchism, not necessarily dark web related/illegal, more about stateless society/counter-economy which is self-regulated with absolute freedom. Distrust in central banking/no debt based money/no flawed monetary policies/financial crisis/free banking. Middle class/people invested into Bitcoin to make rich off it/few people paying off their debt with Bitcoin/few people taking loans to buy Bitcoin.

Internet money and Wall Street is a work in progress. I don't think it would be wrong to assume that a good number of Bitcoin users tend to have a cryptoanarchist or libertarian mindset, but still voluntary. With each bull run, FOMO brings in new users maybe with no ideologies, just don't want to miss out, but as the market swings towards bear mode, they panic/leave, obviously speculation, apart from Cryptoanarchism/libertarianism/speculation, an average Joe is yet to find/see a solution in Bitcoin and I guess when that happens Bitcoin would be mainstream, but it would be the biggest challenge, to get an average user interested in Bitcoin and retain.

Definitely one of the best remedy of the peoples financial problems is bitcoin. There is a fact that because of bitcoin and cryptosystem we are now having our freedom in regards to our financial aspects. Even though there is a possible risk that we may encounter we just go for it because the assurance and the big chances and opportunity are there. Bitcoin is the key to reach our success in life.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6763

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:48:49 AM
Merited by krishnapramod (1)

Definitely one of the best remedy of the peoples financial problems is bitcoin. There is a fact that because of bitcoin and cryptosystem we are now having our freedom in regards to our financial aspects. Even though there is a possible risk that we may encounter we just go for it because the assurance and the big chances and opportunity are there. Bitcoin is the key to reach our success in life.
This is a generic, rah-rah bitcoin type of shitpost that gets written in a million different forms in hundreds of threads in Bitcoin Discussion DAILY.

The question is about the problems that bitcoin solves, and the last two posts didn't even come close to answering them.

I've always asked myself why anyone would want to spend bitcoin over fiat, and I still have not found a satisfactory answer to that.  Right now bitcoin is a pain in the ass to buy, there's network fees that can be stifling, there's confirmation times, and there's the possibility of getting scammed.  I would much rather hold bitcoin and spend the money that's in my checking account.  At least what's in the bank isn't going to skyrocket like bitcoin might.  It's rare that people even try to argue those points here.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
almaerk08

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:52:53 AM

I got this image from an article titled whose problem does Bitcoin solve published in 2015, a bit old. Technology/Internet money/Blockchain/Internet of Things. Bitcoin futures was sort of a mainstream moment and the Wall Street is already looking for their cut. Financial refugees/corruption/remittances/unbanked. Cryptoanarchists/privacy/freedom of speech/political freedom/economic freedom/no regulation. Libertarians/no central banks/no monopoly money/stateless. Middle class/debt/debtors/institutionalized to fiat system.

Internet money/ecommerce/micropayments/and like the owner of Square tweeted yesterday Bitcoin can become the single global currency of the internet. Wall Street/Institutional money/mainstream financial asset/manipulation can't be ruled out. Cryptoanarchism, not necessarily dark web related/illegal, more about stateless society/counter-economy which is self-regulated with absolute freedom. Distrust in central banking/no debt based money/no flawed monetary policies/financial crisis/free banking. Middle class/people invested into Bitcoin to make rich off it/few people paying off their debt with Bitcoin/few people taking loans to buy Bitcoin.

Internet money and Wall Street is a work in progress. I don't think it would be wrong to assume that a good number of Bitcoin users tend to have a cryptoanarchist or libertarian mindset, but still voluntary. With each bull run, FOMO brings in new users maybe with no ideologies, just don't want to miss out, but as the market swings towards bear mode, they panic/leave, obviously speculation, apart from Cryptoanarchism/libertarianism/speculation, an average Joe is yet to find/see a solution in Bitcoin and I guess when that happens Bitcoin would be mainstream, but it would be the biggest challenge, to get an average user interested in Bitcoin and retain.

http://i64.tinypic.com/ehaxic.png

Bitcoin is good detecting problems and provide immediate actions. Financial, bitcoin help a lot and find other ways to make it better.  Now,  bitcoin is really more accommodating especially on giving us self help options for paying bills or do money transfer.  It's really reliable source of money.

Obe of the reasons why we join in bitcoin is because we want to earn money from it by joining bounty campaigns, trading and investing in icos. Sonin my case, I believe that bitcoin helps me with my financial problems because I earn here and I can have extra income for me and my family.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:24:42 AM

This is why I believe that bitcoin will be the currency of the future. It can eliminate the problems that FIAT cannot. Soon all government will recognize how Bitcoin can help their economy. People who are saying that Bitcoin will die will be sorry in the future.
Relildar

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

Bitcoin solves a lot of problems, it creates new jobs, it is possible to invest extra money for his course interesting to watch.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

Bitcoin can solve all the problems in finance, need and economy for those who are here .. besides it can help for those who do not have a job and earn money from bitcoin, everyone will benefit For those who want to join and want to change his life to be better .. bitcoin will solve the problem without knowing them rich or poor
Well said mate, when it comes financial problem bitcoin is always there just like me I never invested before in bitcoin because I don't have enough money to invest. And I discovered this forum that you might be earned bitcoin by participating signature campaign.
And now I have invested already in bitcoin 25% of my monthly salary from my real job I do invest.

Jobless people may help bitcoin, those people always at home may also earn. There's a lot of people helped by bitcoin, I was thankful that bitcoin comes in my life.
It wasnt bitcoin whos solving the problem,its us the user bitcoin only the instruments but its the people who uses this makes the trouble fixed..we all have a good and bad story about bitcoin in our life but for sure most of this are positive on what this crypto brings us,and still giving us,because its not only bitcoin who does buy other altcoin too
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

Good read mate. I agree with your that there are so many problems that Bitcoin, or cryptocurrencies in general, can solve. But I think one of the most taken for granted reasons that cryptocurrencies solve is the fact that it can help a person on his or her individual capacity to invest in projects despite having a low capital to spare. Unlike other business where you would need a big capital before you can try your hand on it, cryptocurrencies are different because even a small amount can be a starting point  to earning something substantial. And since it helps people individually, it transcends to them being able to give back to their local economies, which also helps it grow.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

Bitcoin is really helpful. I can see how it gave the hope to people suffering from financial problems. Not just money it help so many things as mentioned. But I beg to disagree that economic freedom is not really achieved. With bitcoin you are only given a chance to solve problems about money yet you are still within your country's economic condition whatever it is and hence you are still part of it. No freedom actually.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:05:07 PM

This is why I believe that bitcoin will be the currency of the future. It can eliminate the problems that FIAT cannot. Soon all government will recognize how Bitcoin can help their economy. People who are saying that Bitcoin will die will be sorry in the future.
Bitcoin is solving people’s problems. The people might be the people on earth regardless of government, other institutions or name. Bitcoin is for all, governments and many other institutions and civilians can use Bitcoin. If people are solving their problems through Bitcoin then governments can also do the same. No one can stop government to take benefit and boost their economy by using Bitcoin.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

my problem is resolved by bitcoin, especially financial issues. with long-term investments, I can get benefit.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lowellsniper

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:47:52 PM

I have my friend who's now earning big income from bitcoin than his salary, he pay all his dept from lending company. He spend almost 300k by renovating his house, bitcoin can really help our problem in terms of financial and expenses.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:46:26 PM

Bitcoin has solved many problems. The most important is it helps the people to earn to fulfill their financial needs. Bitcoin provides an open secure and fast way of transferring the money. You don’t need any governmental permission. It is a new way for people in countries such as Saudi Arabia, Syria, China or North Korea to make an international secured transaction.  International Bitcoin transactions are much faster and cheaper than the regular ones.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:54:58 PM

Thanks for the nice infographic. I agree with much of it. There are many problems it can solve but as with everything in life, some of the problems are quite complicated and would require other solutions in addition to bitcoins.

I think with the last four, it might not be bitcoins per se that might help solve it but blockchain in general. If for example the funding for political campaigns can only be made through one, then it would be easy to see who are contributing to whom and might reduce to power of lobbyists, which many would agree are causing the public a lot of problems.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

I think that most important things it does is the fight for people's freedom.

Heroonnone

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

Perhaps one of the most important problems that solves the bitcoin is the transfer of money over a long distance, as well as a means of protecting against inflation. What we can see is by taking example of Argentina.
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

The potential of bitcoin is still unknown completely. Perhaps bitcoin will help solve global financial problems, can reanimate financial institutions. Nowadays bitcoin and crypto in  general is a young and very promising market.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

There are so many things to consider bitcoin capacity to do like doing transactions in just a minute even your of different countries  like sending money and.paying bills it solves also financial needs of people who join their signature campaigns especially those who have no job at all.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

Bitcoin can really solve a lot of problems. Do not forget that the future of the Crypto-currency and decentralization is already coming.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

I have my friend who's now earning big income from bitcoin than his salary, he pay all his dept from lending company. He spend almost 300k by renovating his house, bitcoin can really help our problem in terms of financial and expenses.

Same as you I have been suffering a lot of financial problems in past but now bitcoin has solves almost all of my problem and I am earning high amount of profit which is reducing my issues, I am able to support my family and as I am a student so I am able to pay for my school fee with bitcoin, so bitcoin has solved my problems and I am getting high amount of money from bitcoin, I am investing more to have very bright future.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

Those with financial problems who work hard for bitcoin and have patient enough to really join the bounty program of bitcoin and help promote the different ICOs in the bounty program , their financial problems have been solves for the past years lwith the help of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: