Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google and Alibaba join the blockchain party  (Read 834 times)
ICO Lancer (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

"Google is planning to create its own blockchain and offer cloud and transactional services through it."

Source - https://www.ccn.com/google-will-create-its-own-blockchain-in-the-future/

Regardless if you like google or not, I think this is amazing news. Blockchain is truly the future and I can't wait to see its future adaptations and uses.

But I think this will certainly kill a lot of platforms and coins. Thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

I think blockchain really is the future and we'll see more companies and organizations adopting it in all fields of work. Excited to see what this brings.
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:38:58 PM

I believe that in the future we will see many more been companies joining the blockchain party, as they won't want to miss out on the biggest new thing.
Crypto if for sure the future !

nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:42:23 PM

"Google is planning to create its own blockchain and offer cloud and transactional services through it."

Source - https://www.ccn.com/google-will-create-its-own-blockchain-in-the-future/

Regardless if you like google or not, I think this is amazing news. Blockchain is truly the future and I can't wait to see its future adaptations and uses.

I think this is a very cool news, because Google without exaggeration is the most innovative company in the world, I think that their project will be successful in the future.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

Now that Google is in the blockchain business, "blockchain" will become an even bigger buzzword. And since blockchains are inherent to most cryptocurrencies, I see this as a good thing for cryptocurrency's public sentiment. IBM has already been throwing around the word "blockchain," but Google is more pervasive in our society and it could have a real strong effect.

Maybe this will add a positive spin to the negative narrative the SEC is pushing. But at the same time, Google is banning crypto ads, so go figure.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

Another big and trusted companies are looking ahead to Blockchain, it's really helpful for cryptocurrencies scene. I'm sure those big companies acknowledge the benefits and advantage of blockchain technologies. I'm really glad that will indirectly help how the cryptocurrencies scene in the worlds.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

lol, yesterday I hear about news that Google wants to block ads related to cryptocurrency but they instead want to create blockchain with their own version. very funny Grin

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

If we say that these projects, these giants, are going to integrate blockade into our lives, then this can only bring joy to people, because it seems to me that such technologies as blockchain can only bring people justice
epidose

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:12:12 PM

This is cool, IBM is doing this sort of thing also. Sounds like the ultimate product/goal will be some sort of Blockchain as a Service; helping people ramp up their own developments onto block tech in a quick and scalable way. Really interesting.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

This is cool, IBM is doing this sort of thing also. Sounds like the ultimate product/goal will be some sort of Blockchain as a Service; helping people ramp up their own developments onto block tech in a quick and scalable way. Really interesting.

The IBM computer will also be a really interesting project I think.

Not a lot of companies are jumping on the crypto bandwagon but they're on the blockchain one, which is almost just as good and off to a great start, I think. Wink

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

This is really cool, and this is not surprising, since the techology blockchain will bring Google and not only to a new level. I'm sure there will be more such news, and this technology will be used by many companies, even countries.

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

This is absolutely a great and huge development if Google is creating or building blockchain for real. It would surely assist google as a whole and the community. I can't wait for the success. Blockchain is really the future, no doubt
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

This is what i have always seen about this great technology called blockchain. A technology that virtually everyone, every sector, almost all countries in the world will still imbibe. There is a great future ahead. Google and Alibaba joining blockchain is a good development and i see other companies following suite. I do not see it affecting ICO, because these projects, most especially the legit ones will always have their way.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

great news! The trend of the integration of digital whales into the crypto market is quite interesting. although there may be negative consequences

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

Pay close attention. Google are not 'with' us. They are defending their position.

Google is working on blockchain-related technology to support its cloud business and head off competition from emerging startups that use the heavily-hyped technology to operate online in new ways.

There are different types of blockchain. Please educate yourself before becoming too optimistic.

https://blog.ethereum.org/2015/08/07/on-public-and-private-blockchains/
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

Good!
Although I dislike mega corporations in general, I am more than happy to see blockchain being mainstreamed.

Also, a lot of coins and platforms should die, and if a legitimate use case for blockchain comes along that goes to market than all the better.
Think about the thousands of coins out there and how many of them do absolutely nothing.
Think of all of those valuable companies that have no actual product.

The crypto world has become a place where people and companies can become rockstar millionares off of pure speculation.
The actual real world demands much more development, use case, and steady profit and so many just fail to deliver.

Also, crypto needs this type of heavy handed competition.
Instead of all these startups competing against each other, there needs to be a huge "goliath" to hedge against.
This will only drive development further and raise quality.

insomnia79

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

This is the great news for us and it will make the cryptocurrency world develop more and more, I hope from this news the value of each coin will be increase too. Google can teach and share how to use cryptocurrency in a good way and alibaba can use cryptocurrency to replace money to pay their service
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

its happy to know it and to be keep calm when you heard about more and more biggest companies entering blockchain system.  and maybe they pick and they want running on ethereum platform or NEO. i think so.. 60% on ERC20 and 40% on NEO.  or they want their own blockchain and unique system.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

This is what i have always seen about this great technology called blockchain. A technology that virtually everyone, every sector, almost all countries in the world will still imbibe. There is a great future ahead. Google and Alibaba joining blockchain is a good development and i see other companies following suite. I do not see it affecting ICO, because these projects, most especially the legit ones will always have their way.
nfransisca

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

that's a good news! google give so much influence in cryptocurrency and alibaba has a biggest netwok in the world. i hope this can give positive thing for cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: