Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:54:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can I do with $300 USD?  (Read 382 times)
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

Invest it in Us Optitoken if you want to make more money out of it.

Why Optitoken?

Because Optitoken aims to create profits to this ongoing series of trades and infuse it into the market(s) of OptiToken itself to provide constant sporadic upward price pressure.

To know more visit our website at https://optitoken.io/
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

Hello, I have $300 in paypal but don't know what to do with it? Where should I put it? I want to make money out of this $300.

Suggestions & Advice well appreciated.
You should invest in a few altcoin. You should choose a currency that is likely to grow. At $ 300, you should buy low-value coins, about $ 1
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

Hello, I have $300 in paypal but don't know what to do with it? Where should I put it? I want to make money out of this $300.

The question is are you willing to lose it? If you are then invest it on BTC, or the practical way is to invest it first for some altcoins, if you're a newbie in this community. If you already know the process here thn you can invest or spend that $300 of yours in BTC. Then wait until the price goes up, then sell it.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

you have 300 USD in PayPal so better buy Bitcoin it is easy and convenient to exchange your money. If you invest in longterm Bitcoin is the right choice or you need to invest in short term better altcoins is the best profitable platform. But some tokens also going to raise in future so you should research your own.
I think $ 300 is too little to invest in bitcoin. If you invest in bitcoin you will gain very little profit. You should invest in lower value currencies to get higher returns
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

You could lose it in an alt-coin scam? That's what most people who ask this question do.  Wink

I think $ 300 is too little to invest in bitcoin. If you invest in bitcoin you will gain very little profit. You should invest in lower value currencies to get higher returns
In investing there is only percentage. Price is completely irreverent. So is scale. $300 bucks worth of crap is not a better deal because cookies cost to much. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
MonkeyGolden

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

At the present time with $ 300 you can not buy a Bitcoin but you still have a lot of options to invest in other virtual currencies, I just do not have enough money to invest in a Bitcoin instead. I find out and invest in a coin different from the present value is very low, hope my choice will bring more money after this, you also find yourself a choice, wish success
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

you can deposit your money in VIP bitcoin (indodax) then you can buy bitcoin there and you can get the bitcoin you want.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

You could lose it in an alt-coin scam? That's what most people who ask this question do.  Wink

In investing there is only percentage. Price is completely irreverent. So is scale. $300 bucks worth of crap is not a better deal because cookies cost to much. 

what might be said with a scam, if it is related in that direction. or just boast of a project that wants to take advantage for personal interests only?
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

First you need to change papal money to bitcoin or ethereum. Then it is all up to you. if you like to hold Bitcoin or invest in other altcoin that you are interested in.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

I advice you to buy your $300 in bitcoin then hold it.Wait until the price will pump up so that you can get a good profit.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
roronoa zoro

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

Bila mendapatkan $ 300 USD maka sebagian besar akan saya depositokan ke bank.Sebagian lagi akan saya lakukan investasikan ke VIP BITCOIN /INDODAX untuk membeli bitcoin serta juga memperoleh keuntungan.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

I advice you to buy your $300 in bitcoin then hold it.Wait until the price will pump up so that you can get a good profit.
$ 300 to buy bitcoin is a bad choice. I think with that little money, you can invest in different altcoins and wait for their prices to rise and sell. That was my strategy when I was just getting paid from a project and I was right. With a small amount of money, I think you should not invest in bitcoin, invest in potential altcoins and good news about them. Your property will be multiplied many times.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

You can buy Some altcoins which have big marcetcap like Monero,ETH,EOS or find some alts which are new but have good features and have a little marcetcap i can suggest Onion for example.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

You have many options with $ 300 you have, like you can invest in ICO, trading or gambling. but I would advise you to trading only, because it will give you a decent income.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

People have given a solution to buy BTC and I also recommend the same thing to buy BTC or ALTcoin,so my question is whether you have verified your account in order to withdraw? If its possible the best option is to distribute it to an altcoin and 300$ is a decent amount of money if you invest.

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

With that amount, you can start a long term investment in cryptocurrency but before you invest in any coin, be sure to know that coin and its trend and technology so you will have an idea. It is best to diversify your portfolio when you invest in cryptocurrency but for starters, i beleive it is best to go with bitcoin and then one altcoin.

rajuahmed763

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

First, convert your paypal usd to Ethereum or bitcoin.
Second, Choose a good ICO for invest your money.
Third, wait for finished ICO and Finally sell it an exchange. It will help you to earn a lot of money.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
rockerzofIco

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

I have a new bounty campaign for you.

CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.

We are working on Scurity of ICO

Please check out our web site for details about the key innovation we are bringing to the cloud security industry
www.cloud-fish.io

Telegram group: https://t.me/cloudsecurityico

You can reach out to me if you have any questions.

Thanks
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

Simple, if you want to make money out of your 300 dollars, then you might wanna invest in some ICO project which you can buy very cheap altcoins or you can buy it on any exchanges. After that you just hold it and wait until its price is profitable.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

It would be a good choice if you buy bitcoin because bitcoin is the most popular, but if bitcoin is too expensive, you can make altcoin the second choice.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: