Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: White label Bitcoin exchanges  (Read 10837 times)
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 01:53:11 AM

This isn't a tube site or affiliate program you're building. White label anything should never be used when you're dealing with other peoples' money.

Theoretically since they are managing multi9ple exchanges, they should have more resources to spend on security/pen testing.

Not saying this is necessarily true, but I wouldn't immediately dismiss an exchange because it's white label.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 03:41:39 AM

This isn't a tube site or affiliate program you're building. White label anything should never be used when you're dealing with other peoples' money.
Theoretically since they are managing multi9ple exchanges, they should have more resources to spend on security/pen testing.
Doesn't protect against an inside job. Most Bitcoin losses have involved the people running the business.
salojc2006

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 11:37:25 PM

I created my own bitcoin exchange... For now in spanish, I am working to translate it to english to open at world market....
www.wideexchange.com?locale=en_US.....

Features:
 - Stop Loss & Take Profit orders
 - Referrals program, toearn coins inviting new users. You earn 50% trading fee of your invited users.
 - More comming soon.

I can make it withelabel.... I am thinking about it..
joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 07:00:04 AM

I created my own bitcoin exchange... For now in spanish, I am working to translate it to english to open at world market....
www.wideexchange.com?locale=en_US.....

Features:
 - Stop Loss & Take Profit orders
 - Referrals program, toearn coins inviting new users. You earn 50% trading fee of your invited users.
 - More comming soon.

I can make it withelabel.... I am thinking about it..

is it open source?

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:40:33 AM

This is a nightmare for traders.

Its far to easy to get a WL exchange, but what hapends when things go wrong, forks etc

90% of these people have no coding back ground so no idea how to keep the site going.

Then what ? they shut taking everyones coins with them !

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 05:37:11 PM

When they take the money and run, it's not a technical problem.
joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 06:39:10 AM

When they take the money and run, it's not a technical problem.

Very valid point. That is a moral decision most of the time. In some peoples case potentially a complete incompetence decision, but rarely a white label exchange problem.

AlphaPoint

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 03:17:17 PM

Hello,

For those still interested in launching a bitcoin/altcoin exchange, we recommend taking a look at the AlphaPoint white label bitcoin exchange platform. AlphaPoint is based out of New York, founded by financial technology experts with more than 30+ years of experience building risk management, trading, and exchange platform technology.

Some Features:

Rapid Scalability – The AlphaPoint platform is an enterprise solution capable of processing nearly a million transactions a second.

Flexible Architecture – The flexibility and modularity of the AlphaPoint platform allow traders and institutions to connect through a variety of APIs and support any digital or fiat currency.

Security - Multi-signature deposit addresses ensure digital assets are safe even in the event of a security breach. Built from the start with ultimate importance given to security, the AlphaPoint platform is rigorously scrutinized to eliminate corner-cases. Optimized with minimal exposure design patterns, your database and assets are secured with military grade practices.

Some relevant links:
http://www.coindesk.com/alphapoint-1-35-million-intel-bitcoin-exchanges/
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptocurrency-exchange-platform-alphapoint-partners-bitfinex-support-growth/

Learn more: www.alphapoint.com

Best,

AlphaPoint Team
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 08:01:50 PM

users are allowed to crreate orders that are actually not covered by current account balance

Posting fake walls? Roll Eyes

Don't get me wrong, but if blocking analytics creates an exceptional state, it's anything else than assuring.

BitConsultant

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 06:56:46 PM

Hello,

For those still interested in launching a bitcoin/altcoin exchange, we recommend taking a look at the AlphaPoint white label bitcoin exchange platform. AlphaPoint is based out of New York, founded by financial technology experts with more than 30+ years of experience building risk management, trading, and exchange platform technology.

Some Features:

Rapid Scalability – The AlphaPoint platform is an enterprise solution capable of processing nearly a million transactions a second.

Flexible Architecture – The flexibility and modularity of the AlphaPoint platform allow traders and institutions to connect through a variety of APIs and support any digital or fiat currency.

Security - Multi-signature deposit addresses ensure digital assets are safe even in the event of a security breach. Built from the start with ultimate importance given to security, the AlphaPoint platform is rigorously scrutinized to eliminate corner-cases. Optimized with minimal exposure design patterns, your database and assets are secured with military grade practices.

Some relevant links:
http://www.coindesk.com/alphapoint-1-35-million-intel-bitcoin-exchanges/
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptocurrency-exchange-platform-alphapoint-partners-bitfinex-support-growth/

Learn more: www.alphapoint.com

Best,

AlphaPoint Team

+1 for Alphapoint! I have a client using their platform and it ROCKS! Highly recommend this to anyone who wants to start a bitcoin exchange.
stellar1

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:56:45 AM

Take a look at Peatio; open source exchange.
deepdarkness

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:53:33 PM

There are plenty of white labeled trading platform options to choose from on the market. The biggest question is, how interested they are in your success and what type of customization do they offer to make your product unique to all the other offerings on the market. My company actually invests into startups looking to create trading platforms by creating creative partnership agreements. Instead of selling the platform outright, if we think there will be long term synergy, we are willing to take a portion of equity in exchange for the technology we provide. Send me an email if you'd like to discuss. Romanz@etnasoft.com.
[/quote

Id like to discuss your offer for a white label exchange solution, info a nkarlokarlo34@gmail.com
armodilloben

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 01:15:32 PM

users are allowed to crreate orders that are actually not covered by current account balance

Posting fake walls? Roll Eyes

Don't get me wrong, but if blocking analytics creates an exceptional state, it's anything else than assuring.

Hey,

of course, posting fake walls is not possible. Orders that are not covered by account balance are in a paused state, not being shown in the orderbook for obvious reasons.

I will engage this technical issue with our techies, thanks for reporting.

nipol

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:16:12 AM

We are looking for software to organize a cryptocurrency exchange (have a look at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2488439.0 )

And we will be very grateful for the advices and links!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
nipol

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

We are still looking for software to organize a cryptocurrency exchange (have a look at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2488439.0 )

And we will be very grateful for the advices and links!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
coinsclone

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

Hi,

Interest to start the White label bitcoin/ cryptocurrency /altcoin exchange, choose Coinsclone who is the best cryptocurrency exchange software development company offers the white lable software for bitcoin/ cryptocurrency /altcoin exchange with latest trending features like KYC / AML integration, unlimited currency exchange pair integration, highly secured against DDOS attack, Cross scripting, XSS attack, etc...

Check Demo Here
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: