Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 I will help you to cash out your coins. 🔥🔥  (Read 153 times)
cashmycoin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:38:32 PM

Hello,  

What I have to offer is very easy, I work in the finance field and I have been able to help an early adopter friend to cash out a big amount of crypto.  

No risk of being scammed, the process is very transparent, i take from 10% of the total amount in fee splited in 50% before the work and 50% once it’s done.
Escrow possible but I’ll need some fund to set everything at the beginning.

I never touch your coin, if you trust me and want me to manage everything I can but otherwise you’ll follow the steps, on my side I’ll manage everything for you.

What does it means ? In the end you’ll have a debit card linked to your company account in an offshore place (Singapore, Cyprus, Bermuda … you choose). You’ll be able to use this card as your regular card with a limit of 3k$ per day for withdrawal or buy your so called Lambo as there is no limit for payments.  

I’ll make your coin disappears from the radars, and reappear on a your company bank account.  

It is possible to make much more complex structure with several  linked offshore companies around the world, but the fee would be higher.

It is 100% legal as long as the funds are from legal activities and you declare your revenue to your tax service.  

We need to keep all discussion encrypted so for more security please contact me there:  cashmycoin@protonmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:50:54 AM

I like the elaborate way of explaining this in a rambling sort of way. As if it helps to confuse the reader and maybe (just maybe) convince him to do it.

The problem is there are so many red flags sticking out like a sore thumb.

For one, there is this part:

if you trust me

One can never trust you unfortunately. It's a dog eat dog world out there with so many scammers right and left. Trusting strangers who make outrageous claims is simply unwise.

Another is this:

I’ll make your coin disappears from the radars, and reappear on a your company bank account.  

Extremely difficult to understand how you can make one's coins simply disappear and reappear elsewhere on a corporate bank account. Making coins disappear safely and reappear elsewhere is a service safely offered by more reputable members here. See yours truly's signature.

your company account in an offshore place (Singapore, Cyprus, Bermuda … you choose)

Those were the days. Not anymore. All those jurisdictions are extremely KYC compliant and will not simply and magically launder and tumble your funds anonymously. They will not open and activate accounts remotely without full KYC compliance procedures being adhered to, source of funds being examined and carefully checked/traced and no debit cards are issued unless positive ID is sighted.

It might work but there are better and safer shortcuts minus the middle man.

rickC137
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:51:43 AM

I’ll make your coin disappears from the radars

All your coin are belong to us.  Grin
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:59:34 AM

I’ll make your coin disappears from the radars

All your coin are belong to us.  Grin

Nice Idea in principle, if not a bit dodgy even IF you could be trusted.

You seem to have one major flaw in your concept sir.

People on here have become wary of newbies promising the earth, moon & stars.

Because of the need to be wary, the peeps on here have also become more savvy and diligent.

Obviously more savvy and diligent than you had given them credit for...

good luck, but I can't see you doing much here

cashmycoin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

Gentlemen do you really think that the activity means something here ? I could have bought a bitcointalk account with a high status. Especially if i was here to scam, to look more legit.
Also i mention that i accept escrow and i won't have a direct access to your coin, you follow the steps i provide. On my side, i manage to open the offshore companies and set everything.

Yes you are right some offshore bank do KYC but not all of them and not with the amount of details you can imagine, and even with KYC we can easily provide these details. Send me an email for more details.

For exemple for my friend the fund went through a Chinese bank which maintain no relationship with occidental authorities and almost none with Beijng. It's an extrem  case as most of the time the fund can directly go to the final offshore bank account.

Again as long as your funds come from legit activities and that you'll pay your taxes in your country everything is legal.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

Gentlemen do you really think that the activity means something here ?
---

Yes, by all means. What do you expect? Even trusted/well-established members here would find it hard for a deal without any personal connections or past transaction to users.
If you're planning to buy an account, I suggest that it should be a staff/dt - increases the possibility for your deal, though impossible to get (the account).

Escrow possible but I’ll need some fund to set everything at the beginning.

Like for this one, it's feasible for you to just get this initial fund and log out that account forever. Then, repeat steps with another story.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: