Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:53:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] "Cubits" V2 (QBT) Sha256D POW  (Read 14204 times)
cassieheart (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 05:43:28 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2013, 05:04:21 PM by cassieheart

The official release date and time for Cubits v3.0 will be Sunday, November 24, 2013 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) -0500 UTC

Unfortunately Cubits v2 suffered heavy casualty's and a Horrible defeat at the hand of the Cylons.

But don't worry v3 is here to continue the fight. Cubits v2 will be redeemable 1:1 for v3 further details coming in the v3.0 [ANN]

Cubits [QBT] V3.0

SHA256D, Proof of Work + Proof of Stake

Max 42 million Coins

150 coins per block, halving every 64,000 blocks.

3 minute block targets

Progressive (per block) Diff Change, max 10% up/10% down

50 blocks to coin maturation

3% stake after 60 days, 120 days for full weight.

20606250 Coin Premine (3 halving worth of Cubits v2 for 1:1 redemption)

PLEASE STOP MINING CUBITS V2 AND WAIT FOR V3 RELEASE DAY.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fablio2

Activity: 464
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 05:55:23 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2013, 06:06:21 AM by Fablio2

1. From 120 to 1, then 120 again - why?
2. 33 minute block targets - why?
3. Premine in amount of 2.5 days of mining.
4. Why you don't buy coins from miners for Bounties and giveaways?

Why is your coin for?
ekrem

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 07:06:43 AM

diff 4.49  Huh
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 08:58:24 AM

33 minute block target? Are you kidding? Lol... Confirmations would take >6 hours...

I really like the SciFi-coins but this isn't worth mining.

Please restart it with better specs (1 minute block target and lower blockrewards?) Smiley
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 09:19:47 AM

33 minute block target? Are you kidding? Lol... Confirmations would take >6 hours...

I have to admit I couldn't understand this but upon doing a Google search for "Blattlestar Galactica 33" it turns out that "33" was the name of the post miniseries pilot episode of the Battestar Galactica reboot.

Putting in things that are relevant to specific aspects of the source material is nice but I'm sure the vagueness is lost on everybody but the most diehard fan. Having a block spacing that's 3.3 times slower than BTC doesn't make any sense as it'll just mean that the difficulty will have to be very high in order to make that spacing a reality. If the difficulty is too high then nobody will want to mine it and if it takes too long for blocks to generate then merchants will not want to accept it. Although in saying that, a merchant could probably accept less than 6 confirms with a block speed so slow.

I have to agree that this one aspect of your coin is probably going to be it's downfall. It needs a reasonable block spacing in order to be of any real use.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 09:25:05 AM

I have to admit I couldn't understand this but upon doing a Google search for "Blattlestar Galactica 33" it turns out that "33" was the name of the post miniseries pilot episode of the Battestar Galactica reboot.

Putting in things that are relevant to specific aspects of the source material is nice but I'm sure the vagueness is lost on everybody but the most diehard fan. Having a block spacing that's 3.3 times slower than BTC doesn't make any sense as it'll just mean that the difficulty will have to be very high in order to make that spacing a reality. If the difficulty is too high then nobody will want to mine it and if it takes too long for blocks to generate then merchants will not want to accept it. Although in saying that, a merchant could probably accept less than 6 confirms with a block speed so slow.

I have to agree that this one aspect of your coin is probably going to be it's downfall. It needs a reasonable block spacing in order to be of any real use.

Well, I think we should be glad they didn't use a light year as block spacing.
But 33 minutes is way too long.
loveys

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 09:32:01 AM

33 minute block targets - 1322 blocks per month

o,shit Grin

waves

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄   ▄██████▄
       ▄████████ ▄██████████▄
     ▄████████▀▄██████████████▄
   ▄████████▀▄████▀▄▄▄▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████ ████▀▄█████▄▀█████████▄
████████████▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀█████████
 ▀██████▀▄▄ ▀████████▄▀████▄▀█████▀
   ▀██▀▄████  ▀███▄▀███▄▀████▄▀█▀
     ▄████▀▄██▄ ▀███▄▀███▄▀██▀
      ▀█▀▄████▀▄▄ ▀███▄▀███▄
        ▀███▀▄████  ▀███▄▀▀
          ▀▄████▀▄██▄ ▀█▀
            ▀█▀▄████▀
              ▀███▀
.SMART.........
.CONTRACT..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███████████████  ██▄
   ██           ██   ▀██
   ██           ██     ██
   ██           ██ ▐██████▌
   ██           ██ ▐█ ████▌
   ███████████████  ██ ███▌
   ███████▀███████   █████
   █████▀   ▀█████      █
   ███▀       ▀███      █
   ██▄         ▄██      █
   ████▄     ▄█████▄    █
   ██████▄ ▄██████ █    █
   ███████████████ ▀▄▄▄▄▀
   ███████████████
████████████████████
.NO....
.GAS..
▬▬▬▬▬

HIGH   
        SPEED

.MULTI-SIG WALLETS..
.ATOMIC SWAPS...........
.VOTINGS......................

.FREEZING......
.DAPPS AND....
.EVEN MORE...
frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 10:57:53 AM

just... wow  Shocked
jedimstr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 11:38:52 AM

1. From 120 to 1, then 120 again - why?

As a BSG Fan(new and old series), these two are familiar though flawed Altcoin-wise.

1. Refers to the cyclical human/cylon civilizations over millennia in the New BSG universe. "All this has happened before, and all this will happen again." In BSG, the main storyline essentially have humans and cylons in conflict and discovering they had the same situation on Kobol where we originated, then on the original planet called Earth, then their current time in the 12 Colonies and now we're in the same boat today generating new robots (cylons) that are on the verge of sentience. We're the descendants of a human/cylon hybrid (Mitochondrial Eve on the cover of Time Magazine) that landed on our "new" Earth 150,000 years ago and whichever native caveman knocked her up.  Also God (who doesn't like to be called that) and Angels are involved. Also I believe KiTT from Knight Rider was a Cylon so that proves it (think about it). Link to the cycle: http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/galactica-timeline-infographic.jpg

2. As others have mentioned, this is from the post pilot/miniseries first episode of season 1 called "33". It refers to the cylons getting into a weird pattern of finding and attacking the ragtag fleet every 33 minutes no matter where they jumped to. Was sort of a Mystery Thriller episode.

So as a BSG superfan will I mine this coin? Hell no.
Can I get a "So say we all?"

dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 08:38:29 PM

I have sent Cassie a PM, and I will see what we can do to fix this coin and relaunch. If that is what Cassie wants to do.

There is also an issue with blocktemplate I discovered when setting up a pool, so yes the coin needs a bit of TLC.

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 10:28:09 PM

I have sent Cassie a PM, and I will see what we can do to fix this coin and relaunch. If that is what Cassie wants to do.

There is also an issue with blocktemplate I discovered when setting up a pool, so yes the coin needs a bit of TLC.

do your thing sir!

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 10:34:20 PM

Some of those settings are my fault. I was just throwing out ideas for it in sfcointalk and hoped there would be some discussion of them. 3.3 would still be a nod to the ep without the long confirm times.

I do tend to think of the sfcoins as commemorative coins not really ment for everyday use. But they should be reasonable.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 11:55:50 PM

solo mining until I get a block then wait for probable relaunch.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 12:23:01 AM

Thank you for all of you input guys.I have decided a Re Launch is needed. I will be updating this thread soon with all the new information shortly.
Shad3dOne

Activity: 261

Interesting.....

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 01:50:19 AM

nice.

may sci-fi coins live long and prosper!!

Domain for sale -> NXTcoin.com, 200 btc/2.9 M nxt. pm me
like craigslist but for btc! --> Visit BTClist.com
FederationCredits--> C6khbXzADRUeT9di2SpNubCt2UVTuayKMV What's this?
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:16:29 AM

Cubits V2 Reloaded Re Launched  New specs edited above Smiley
Shad3dOne

Interesting.....

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 07:53:00 AM

v2....running smooth.

Smiley

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:55:26 AM

Wooot!

v2....running smooth.

Smiley
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 01:23:38 PM

Its not your fault mogrith Smiley I should have thought more about the specs before I launched. Look on the bright side, You did come up with a great 3 letter acronym.

Some of those settings are my fault. I was just throwing out ideas for it in sfcointalk and hoped there would be some discussion of them. 3.3 would still be a nod to the ep without the long confirm times.

I do tend to think of the sfcoins as commemorative coins not really ment for everyday use. But they should be reasonable.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 01:27:11 PM

Its not your fault mogrith Smiley I should have thought more about the specs before I launched. Look on the bright side, You did come up with a great 3 letter acronym.

Max 1 million Proof of Work Coins

I guess that changed too?
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 02:54:03 PM

Yes that changed to. It is now 20 million max coins to be minted. Thank you for pointing that out to me. Its late I am sleepyzzzzzzzzzz

Max 1 million Proof of Work Coins

I guess that changed too?
[/quote]
Jude Austin
Legendary

Activity: 1140

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 05:05:58 PM

Gooo Cubits!

Yeah!

Good luck with your coin!

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 05:26:39 PM

I will work on getting a Pool and Block explorer up tonight.

I have been working on CCE3 the last couple of days (new database structure and complete rewrite of some core code to work with database), so the block explorer may be delayed.

If delayed too long, I will put one up with the current CCE3 code base.
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 05:32:24 PM

Thank you Dream you R - D > Best!

I will work on getting a Pool and Block explorer up tonight.

I have been working on CCE3 the last couple of days (new database structure and complete rewrite of some core code to work with database), so the block explorer may be delayed.

If delayed too long, I will put one up with the current CCE3 code base.
sunsofdust

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 06:22:57 PM

I really like the basis for this coin.  I am going to solo mine this coin for a while. Smiley
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 02:39:11 AM

UPDATE:

I have the basic pool up. However, it is still in an very early state. It runs and can be mined  but with a couple of caveats.

1. All the statistics as far as hash rates and estimates are off. The front end software I use does not understand SHA256 difficulties, as it was primary written for scrypt coins. THIS DOES NOT EFFECT SHARE COUNTING AND PAYOUT. A share is a share, the back end checks that validity of a share and marks it good or not. The front end does not need to understand the hash itself, it is just looking for shares marked good and/or marked accepted blocks(solved blocks). The back-end (stratum) takes care of submitting blocks and validating shares.

2. That being said, I have found an issue not related to the Front-end, but have not determined what exactly is the issue. Since both local and server testing with my rigs were done using a stratum back-end, I need to determine if the following issue is due to block template or the stratum back-end itself.

I am getting blocks with the correct coin base (reward) of 150 qbt, but I am also getting blocks with a 50 qbt coin base.

Is anybody else seeing this while regular solo mining directly through the client/daemon? I am testing direct mining  now with my rigs to see if it happens.

All that being said, I really like the layout of the latest version of the front end. Feel free to sign-up and check it out. You can mine if you want, the important tasks of counting shares and payout work, but the dash statistics are inaccurate and I still have to hunt down the 150/50 coin base issue.

If worse comes to worse, I will set up a LP port if the 150/50 qbt issue turns out to be between stratum and block template. I will continue to work on getting the difficulty calculations to understand SHA256 difficulties to get the pool looking proper. Afterwords I will apply a nice Galactica theme to the pool.

Pool address: http://qbtcoin.com

mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 02:41:17 AM

Only found 2 blocks so far solo but both were 150.00

Will try pool

sunsofdust

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:14:51 AM

Every block I have found solo mining has been 150 qbt. 
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 03:36:03 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2013, 04:11:51 AM by mogrith

Setup and connected to pool.
collecting shares, building towards a payout.

Receiving Payouts.

Needs more miners in pool I'm only one on ATM.

So join and give it a try.

dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 04:23:10 PM

Pool Update:

It looks like I have solved the 150/50 coin base issue. It was a pool back-end issue that involved some hard coded values buried in the code.

The next step is to fix the dashboard issues. As I mentioned earlier, the dashboard issues do not effect share counting and payout.

There will be no network hash rate display as there is no network hash rate RPC command in the daemon. The pool hash rate and miner stats do need to be fixed by correcting the sha256 difficulty issue.

mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 04:37:30 PM

Getting the dashboard working will be nice.

It's working well for me. I have my miner on a ~1hr rotation on 3 pools so I will be on and off all day. I can remote in and switch in or out of the pool if you need me to.

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 06:40:39 PM

Love the pool it looks great. You did a good job . Cant wait to see the theme you chose Smiley

UPDATE:

I have the basic pool up. However, it is still in an very early state. It runs and can be mined  but with a couple of caveats.

1. All the statistics as far as hash rates and estimates are off. The front end software I use does not understand SHA256 difficulties, as it was primary written for scrypt coins. THIS DOES NOT EFFECT SHARE COUNTING AND PAYOUT. A share is a share, the back end checks that validity of a share and marks it good or not. The front end does not need to understand the hash itself, it is just looking for shares marked good and/or marked accepted blocks(solved blocks). The back-end (stratum) takes care of submitting blocks and validating shares.

2. That being said, I have found an issue not related to the Front-end, but have not determined what exactly is the issue. Since both local and server testing with my rigs were done using a stratum back-end, I need to determine if the following issue is due to block template or the stratum back-end itself.

I am getting blocks with the correct coin base (reward) of 150 qbt, but I am also getting blocks with a 50 qbt coin base.

Is anybody else seeing this while regular solo mining directly through the client/daemon? I am testing direct mining  now with my rigs to see if it happens.

All that being said, I really like the layout of the latest version of the front end. Feel free to sign-up and check it out. You can mine if you want, the important tasks of counting shares and payout work, but the dash statistics are inaccurate and I still have to hunt down the 150/50 coin base issue.

If worse comes to worse, I will set up a LP port if the 150/50 qbt issue turns out to be between stratum and block template. I will continue to work on getting the difficulty calculations to understand SHA256 difficulties to get the pool looking proper. Afterwords I will apply a nice Galactica theme to the pool.

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 06:49:45 PM

Tues or Wed when I get my new set of Block Erupters in I will point them towards the pool indefinitely. For rite now I am solo mining with my main rig till the difficulty becomes to high so I can get enough coins for a few give aways.

Setup and connected to pool.
collecting shares, building towards a payout.

Receiving Payouts.

Needs more miners in pool I'm only one on ATM.

So join and give it a try.
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 08:55:41 PM

Pool Update:

The dashboard works, note the network hash rate is 0, this is because of the lack of network hash rate command on the coin daemon RPC.

Everything else on the DASHBOARD page looks accurate.

On the pool stat page, pool hash, est avg time, est shares and QBT per day are not accurate. However the same accurate information is on the dashboards page (Except QBT per day).

The going is slow as I have to go through each modules code by hand and change the equations where inaccurate. MANY of the equations are hard coded.

Over the next few days, I will dedicate time to getting the stats on the pool page and block listing (percentages), working.

I am now confident enough to give the complete green light to mining on the pool.

QBTCOIN.COM

YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER!!! IF YOU DO NOT, THE POOL WILL NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR SHARES!

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 10:16:27 AM

The coin works great, diff adjustment is very smooth.

Will be nice to see it on the SciFi exchange Smiley
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 03:51:52 PM

quick FYI:

I have three VPS down, including all the pools. I have a ticket in, awaiting response.
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 05:29:53 PM

All pools are back up.  Smiley

The CCE4 test server is still down (Block Explorers).
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 09:07:48 PM

I want to yet again apologize for the Downtime on the pools, since my last post that they are up.

The issues were all on the VPS end, however I now have a direct contact with them so in the future i will not have to wait for support tickets to be answered.
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 05:25:01 AM

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. But I can't connect to the cubits pool

.\bfgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://qbtcoin.com:3333 -u mogrith.mogrith_1 -p xxxx -S all --icarus-options 115200:1:1 --icarus-timing 3.0=100

Code:
[2013-10-29 22:24:05] Please check the details from the list below of the servers you have inp
t
[2013-10-29 22:24:05] Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or ha
e not set up workers
[2013-10-29 22:24:05] Pool: 0  URL: stratum+tcp://qbtcoin.com:3333  User: mogrith.mogrith_1  P
ssword: 14687
[2013-10-29 22:24:05] Press any key to exit, or BFGMiner will try again in 15s.
[2013-10-29 22:24:22] No servers were found that could be used to get work from.
[2013-10-29 22:24:22] Please check the details from the list below of the servers you have inp
t
[2013-10-29 22:24:22] Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or ha
e not set up workers
[2013-10-29 22:24:22] Pool: 0  URL: stratum+tcp://qbtcoin.com:3333  User: mogrith.mogrith_1  P
ssword: 14687
[2013-10-29 22:24:22] Press any key to exit, or BFGMiner will try again in 15s.

fenix79

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 06:03:50 AM

stratum+tcp://qbtcoin.com:17000
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 06:14:54 AM

that fixed it.

Dreamwatcher uou have bad port number on getting started page of pool
Code:
3. Configure your miner.
Settings for Stratum (recommended):

STRATUM: stratum+tcp://qbtcoin.com
PORT: 3333
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
If you use a command-line miner, type:

./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://qbtcoin.com:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

ButchHashidy

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

...and the BitcoinKid

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:25:30 PM

Me and friend both having problems syncing the cubit wallet (blockchain).  Unable to connect to peers to sync up.  We're on different networks, never had this prob with any other alt coin wallet (and we've used a good few).  Any ideas?  Does this coin re-implement the peer sync in any different way then bitcoin or any of the alts?

Jumpin' Jack Hash is a gas gas gaas
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 01:44:54 PM

that fixed it.

Dreamwatcher uou have bad port number on getting started page of pool
Code:
3. Configure your miner.
Settings for Stratum (recommended):

STRATUM: stratum+tcp://qbtcoin.com
PORT: 3333
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
If you use a command-line miner, type:

./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://qbtcoin.com:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

I will get it changed today, I haven't got to altering the back pages yet. The mining address and port has been on the front  (home page) since the start. Smiley
Shad3dOne

Interesting.....

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 03:35:37 AM

excellent!

gorgorom

Activity: 238

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 05:11:33 AM

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I. Fucking. <3. You!!!!

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:05:15 PM

Any future for this coin? I've mined some....
ivansaric

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 06:05:36 PM

I will connect 4 BE here, just for fun and  small support of the network.
I would like to know the dev's  team plans also!
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 06:53:22 PM

+1 but 6 BE,s for a bit

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
albon
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 11:35:39 PM

+1 but 6 BE,s for a bit

so dev you going to let us in on your plans?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
gorgorom

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 02:18:09 AM

Pool not paying out for me Sad

gorgorom

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 02:33:46 AM

Solo minin' like a boss with this badass difficulty adjestment! +1 Dev!!!

dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 02:53:54 AM

I went through the database, but I do not see any shares turned in by your account either in active shares or archived.

Did you create a worker? You need to create a worker and use the worker as your miner login for shares to be counted. Site account login information is separate from miner login information for security reasons.

Make sure your miner is pointed to the pool, I have done this before where I forgot to change where the miner was pointed and thought shares were lost.

gorgorom

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 03:42:14 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2013, 07:35:42 AM by gorgorom

I went through the database, but I do not see any shares turned in by your account either in active shares or archived.

Did you create a worker? You need to create a worker and use the worker as your miner login for shares to be counted. Site account login information is separate from miner login information for security reasons.

Make sure your miner is pointed to the pool, I have done this before where I forgot to change where the miner was pointed and thought shares were lost.

Ah it was a typo on me end. Sorry for that scare Tongue Smiley

OP I uploaded the cubit source to my github repo for anyone who wants to use GIT for their sources.

https://github.com/gorgorom/Cubits.git Grin

ivansaric

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 09:32:05 AM

Cubits walking very well, diffculty is still too low.Now is the moment to colect some coins. Hurry, they are only 20M. Don't wait ASIC's attack. Smiley
aetos

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:17:49 PM

how many coins do you guys have?
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 12:23:32 PM

Just over 110k Smiley
theprofileth

Activity: 239

Socialist Cryptocurrency Devote

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:37:23 PM

Just wanted to let you know that I am getting a LOT of stales on the pool ~15-20% which is annoying cause it really is cutting into my profit, had to turn to solo mining for a bit.
aetos

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:49:06 PM

Just over 110k Smiley

how much hasrate are you contributing?
aetos

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:49:52 PM

Just wanted to let you know that I am getting a LOT of stales on the pool ~15-20% which is annoying cause it really is cutting into my profit, had to turn to solo mining for a bit.

how is solo for you?  how much rate are you putting in?
aetos

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:51:24 PM

btw  anyong know the network hashrate?
theprofileth

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 01:08:10 PM

btw  anyong know the network hashrate?
I would estimate the network hashrate at just around 100GH based on my solo mining and my comparisons
aetos

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 01:27:11 PM

btw  anyong know the network hashrate?
I would estimate the network hashrate at just around 100GH based on my solo mining and my comparisons

how mach you putting into those 100?
the pool hashrate says its 45ghs.    so the rest is you?
theprofileth

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 08:04:37 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2013, 08:54:05 PM by theprofileth

btw  anyong know the network hashrate?

how mach you putting into those 100?
the pool hashrate says its 45ghs.    so the rest is you?
Nah I only got around 30 gh the pool is just crap at stats.
Anyways someone should get working on getting these onto an exchange.
Right now I am thinking 0.00001 BTC per CBT sounds good so 10k for 0.1 BTC
Also if anyone is willing to purchase some from me they can PM me with a price and details.
theprofileth

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 08:30:10 PM

Also I vote that OP should create a new post and properly relaunch the coin and have a better layout on their post format also as mentioned they should try contacting some exchanges like CoinEx.pw for example.
daemonfox

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:06:35 AM

What?!? I was not watching and you launched this?

What happened to WGN (lol you know!)

Anyways... client WILL NOT catch any peers even with that addnode...

anyone got a few peers I can add?

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 12:19:27 AM

addnode=69.85.86.195

works for me right now.

Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=mogrith
rpcpassword=[sup]nopenottelling[/sup]
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=17428
port=17427
addnode=69.85.86.195

daemonfox

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:30:21 AM

addnode=69.85.86.195

works for me right now.

Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=mogrith
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=17428
port=17427
addnode=69.85.86.195

Mind dumping a getpeerinfo for me?

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
platti

Activity: 251

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 12:41:37 AM

addnode=74.129.113.120
addnode=99.174.231.31
addnode=84.200.84.74
addnode=76.175.31.202
addnode=99.189.84.118
addnode=82.46.148.115
addnode=86.214.77.165

daemonfox

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:43:58 AM

addnode=74.129.113.120
addnode=99.174.231.31
addnode=84.200.84.74
addnode=76.175.31.202
addnode=99.189.84.118
addnode=82.46.148.115
addnode=86.214.77.165

Post addy I got a few blocks of QBT worth coming your way.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 12:44:20 AM

addnode=69.85.86.195

works for me right now.

Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=mogrith
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=17428
port=17427
addnode=69.85.86.195

Mind dumping a getpeerinfo for me?

ok
Code:
17:42:42

getpeerinfo

17:42:42

[
{
"addr" : "84.200.84.74:17427",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1383439300,
"lastrecv" : 1383439300,
"bytessent" : 954677,
"bytesrecv" : 1147196,
"conntime" : 1383400875,
"version" : 70001,
"subver" : "/Cubits:0.9.0/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 55323,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "74.129.113.120:17427",
"lastsend" : 1383439299,
"bytessent" : 1911108,
"bytesrecv" : 1411411,
"conntime" : 1383400907,
"startingheight" : 55323,
},
{
"addr" : "80.53.111.122:52980",
"bytessent" : 2232949,
"bytesrecv" : 1421824,
"conntime" : 1383401057,
"inbound" : true,
"startingheight" : 55327,
},
{
"addr" : "188.162.36.55:63549",
"bytessent" : 1764790,
"bytesrecv" : 2345381,
"conntime" : 1383401076,
"startingheight" : 55329,
},
{
"addr" : "87.5.197.243:54801",
"bytessent" : 2550379,
"bytesrecv" : 2356207,
"conntime" : 1383401112,
"startingheight" : 55332,
},
{
"addr" : "107.212.245.25:62496",
"bytessent" : 2070140,
"bytesrecv" : 1534407,
"conntime" : 1383401290,
"startingheight" : 55347,
},
{
"addr" : "108.53.178.39:59315",
"bytessent" : 1952879,
"bytesrecv" : 1633537,
"conntime" : 1383401335,
"startingheight" : 55354,
},
{
"addr" : "81.102.119.80:54631",
"bytessent" : 2129160,
"bytesrecv" : 1290080,
"conntime" : 1383401348,
"startingheight" : 55355,
},
{
"addr" : "80.129.187.100:35888",
"bytessent" : 2141236,
"bytesrecv" : 1705887,
"conntime" : 1383401865,
"startingheight" : 55447,
},
{
"addr" : "213.109.118.203:49904",
"bytessent" : 1840662,
"bytesrecv" : 960671,
"conntime" : 1383402406,
"startingheight" : 55480,
},
{
"addr" : "24.10.44.25:57275",
"bytessent" : 1780492,
"bytesrecv" : 743623,
"conntime" : 1383403880,
"startingheight" : 55618,
},
{
"addr" : "99.189.84.118:58616",
"lastrecv" : 1383439282,
"bytessent" : 1383889,
"bytesrecv" : 1664089,
"conntime" : 1383408409,
"startingheight" : 50199,
},
{
"addr" : "184.75.223.170:57964",
"lastrecv" : 1383439283,
"bytessent" : 1640928,
"bytesrecv" : 1307820,
"conntime" : 1383408980,
"startingheight" : 44621,
},
{
"addr" : "80.129.187.100:53909",
"bytessent" : 1582050,
"bytesrecv" : 1020224,
"conntime" : 1383412907,
"startingheight" : 56534,
},
{
"addr" : "46.233.6.6:62019",
"bytessent" : 1432006,
"bytesrecv" : 1266526,
"conntime" : 1383413122,
"startingheight" : 56491,
},
{
"addr" : "71.7.130.11:3603",
"bytessent" : 752713,
"bytesrecv" : 692824,
"conntime" : 1383422505,
"startingheight" : 57556,
},
{
"addr" : "82.46.148.115:17427",
"bytessent" : 545153,
"bytesrecv" : 381260,
"conntime" : 1383429207,
"startingheight" : 58147,
"banscore" : 0,
"syncnode" : true
},
{
"addr" : "86.214.77.165:49380",
"bytessent" : 544764,
"bytesrecv" : 292675,
"conntime" : 1383429446,
"startingheight" : 58169,
},
{
"addr" : "99.174.231.31:17427",
"bytessent" : 180152,
"bytesrecv" : 134368,
"conntime" : 1383434338,
"startingheight" : 58734,
},
{
"addr" : "67.11.24.42:49196",
"bytessent" : 196443,
"bytesrecv" : 707324,
"conntime" : 1383436094,
"startingheight" : 1908,
},
{
"addr" : "107.209.210.88:59906",
"bytessent" : 91796,
"bytesrecv" : 134633,
"conntime" : 1383436842,
"startingheight" : 58979,
}
]

dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 12:44:48 AM

You could also add the pool IP  also: 84.200.84.74

I will see about getting a Cubits explorer up later tonight, I was hoping it could wait till the next version of CCE3 was ready, however I have been putting out so many fires lately the new version will be delayed.

I will get a daemon running at the test server address within the hour.  IP= 84.200.84.93

FYI: I am not the developer of this coin, but I will try my best to help.
platti

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 12:45:17 AM

CJNpHuTddiSxtR641FkhbwwmJ4x2BTWr2H

thx

daemonfox

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:51:18 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2013, 01:30:29 AM by daemonfox

CJNpHuTddiSxtR641FkhbwwmJ4x2BTWr2H

thx

Will send as soon as the client syncs and my withdrawal hits.

EDIT 600 sent

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
daemonfox

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:53:21 AM

You could also add the pool IP  also: 84.200.84.74

I will see about getting a Cubits explorer up later tonight, I was hoping it could wait till the next version of CCE3 was ready, however I have been putting out so many fires lately the new version will be delayed.

I will get a daemon running at the test server address within the hour.  IP= 84.200.84.93

TY Dream... always good to mine where you are involved!

Some notes... LOTS of rejects on the pool... and my cgminer notes 0 (zero) difficulty on the pool though the front end says my worker is diff 2.

Otherwise, love the theme and layout... top notch!

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 01:00:36 AM

You could also add the pool IP  also: 84.200.84.74

I will get a daemon running at the test server address within the hour.  IP= 84.200.84.93

Some notes... LOTS of rejects on the pool... and my cgminer notes 0 (zero) difficulty on the pool though the front end says my worker is diff 2.

I have yet to apply the coin theme to the pool.

The rejects puzzle me. I am running three rigs with a combined hash rate of around 5.5 GH/s and my reject rate is pretty normal. (About 1%)

Yet the pool is showing massive rejects. I may take the pool down for a bit tonight and install a different back-end and see if that makes a difference.

daemonfox

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:09:56 AM

You could also add the pool IP  also: 84.200.84.74

I will get a daemon running at the test server address within the hour.  IP= 84.200.84.93

I have yet to apply the coin theme to the pool.

The rejects puzzle me. I am running three rigs with a combined hash rate of around 5.5 GH/s and my reject rate is pretty normal. (About 1%)

Yet the pool is showing massive rejects. I may take the pool down for a bit tonight and install a different back-end and see if that makes a difference.

This is the default theme? DUDE... its nice for out of the box...

I show the rejects correctly on both sides... about 25% roughly in cgminer figures and over 20% on the pool... same version and command I use for other coins and pools and all is well below 1% like you noted... so something is off.

Good luck finding it... hope it isnt a toughie!

Thx!

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
platti

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 01:12:11 AM

Will send as soon as the client syncs and my withdrawal hits.

coins arrived, thank you

dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 01:13:20 AM

A for what the front end is showing as far as difficulty, I have been watching it since converting the front end to accept SHA256 difficulties. It still needs further tuning and a bit of debugging on the pool page.

Remember all those stats are for display only and do not effect share counting/payout. Those are separate crons and are working just fine.

UPDATE:

Is anybody else seeing this while regular solo mining directly through the client/daemon? I am testing direct mining  now with my rigs to see if it happens.

If worse comes to worse, I will set up a LP port if the 150/50 qbt issue turns out to be between stratum and block template.

I will continue to work on getting the difficulty calculations to understand SHA256 difficulties to get the pool looking proper. Afterwords I will apply a nice Galactica theme to the pool.

platti

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 01:14:11 AM

what do you want to know abot difficulty?

aetos

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:18:13 AM

need to fix the cash out  in the pool..
cannot use the paste address option
daemonfox

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:32:26 AM

need to fix the cash out  in the pool..
cannot use the paste address option

Huh

Paste as in you cannot paste your address into the field?

I just did this myself and got paid so... lost?

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 01:39:20 AM

what do you want to know abot difficulty?

Not me..The software for the pool front end, it was originally designed around scrypt coins. Smiley

It is really a matter of going through all the modules to find where the calculations are and correct them. Though the front end is a very nice piece of software, the developers did hard code into individual modules quite a bit when it comes to difficulty calculations for the stats on the website.

LeilaD.

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:43:41 AM

At last, what's curent hashrate of Cubits network?
daemonfox

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:49:29 AM

At last, what's curent hashrate of Cubits network?

You can only calc a rough estimate based on difficulty since the client has no nethashrate call.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 01:56:06 AM

Well, I have some good news!!

I am in the middle of updating one of my other pools and I discovered the latest version of the font-end software now offers the option to operate under scrypt or SHA256.

Sometime tonight I will be bringing the pool down for a bit to update it and change out the back-end.
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 05:35:02 AM

I am selling some QBT coins

10k QBT coins for 0.1 BTC

send me pm

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 05:37:57 AM

selling 10k qbt for 0.095 btc

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
5Dzz

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:59:01 PM

I really like the idea of sci fi coins.  The Galactica theme is cool  Smiley
freecoins

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 02:04:54 PM

28k Cubits - 0.2 BTC
fenix79

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 02:22:01 PM

60k QBT = 0,4 BTC
ryanb
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 03:56:15 PM

i have plenty of coins send me your offers.

daemonfox

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:27:45 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2013, 07:13:08 PM by daemonfox

I think there is an issue here with difficulty calc and block target in relation to halving expectations... we are 83% of the way to the first halving (block 78500) and its only been 7 days... plus I have been watching as I solo... and diff swings wildly at times... from where it feels correct in the upper 400s to mid 600s for the GH/s on the pool, myself and estimation of others, to dropping below 100 causing tons of orphans and my client saying I went on a solving spree (at one point my immature was in the 4K range).

In just the last 12 hours of mining solo... I solved 150K QBT worth of blocks. 12 hours at 33 second block target should have only yielded about 196K total QBT to everyone who solved in that time period... no way my 30 GH/s racked up 75% of the blocks... ill bet at least 1 million QBT generated in the last 12 hours...

... something is off...

EDIT: 2:10 PM EST

I updated my CGWatcher and set an ASIC profile for QBT and have been collecting data for the last hour.

AVG time for blocks is around 6 seconds

AVG find for me is every 56 seconds

Watched diff skyrocket to over 1.5K then sink back into the 600s before starting to rise to 900s right now. Pool is showing 150 GH/s and I am averaging 31 GH/s solo.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
gorgorom

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 07:25:00 PM

OP are you going to do anything with this coin? Hand over the development to me if not -.-

Aspen

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 07:29:55 PM

OP are you going to do anything with this coin? Hand over the development to me if not -.-

+ 1
I will help you!
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 07:33:45 PM

I have not heard from cassie in few days.

If it comes down to it, I can/will take over the development, Hopefully with cassies' blessing. I may make it part of a larger development of coins. There are a couple of things going on behind the scenes, but rest assured, one way or the other I will make sure this coin continues to develop.

Question for the miners on the Pool:

How many of you that are seeing high invalid rates are using BFGminer?

I have noted some interesting stats last night  and I want to see if part of them are true.

mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 07:40:52 PM

I'm getting about a 15% reject rate with BFG 3.4.0 and 333 MH/s usb erupters

poplolnman
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:57:08 PM

43,000 QBT for 0.25 BTC

theprofileth

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 09:03:21 PM

Orphans are pretty intense, I remember at one point I had around 8K immature solo mining then ALL of them were orphaned lol I might of been mining on my own chain with those kinds of numbers. Only problem is that the pool gives me terrible reject rates so I don't know what is worse, losing 8k coins to orphans or losing more to wasted shares on the pool. Furthermore I vote that the development be handed over to someone who actually knows what the fuck they are doing so we can relaunch this coin without stupid mistakes. Also I propose that we hardfork the coin at the approacing halving day, set that as the new base amount of coins per block and use the ACTUAL block time proposed being 33 seconds rather than this ungodly 6 seconds plus give actual info regarding the remaining coins and halving dates. Also someone needs to fix the message for when you lock your coins it says you will lose all your ZETA COINS if you forget your password  Roll Eyes either way I like this coin I just want it to get launched properly and not like how it is so far.
daemonfox

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 09:20:04 PM

From what I know, and I may be wrong since it has been some time since the conversation, this was developed by someone who does know what they are doing.

That said... it is entirely possible this was their first attempt at a Sha256d coin.

I do not see a need for a "relaunch" but I would agree that an update to correct the block target so it matches 33 seconds is needed.

To ask for that to be done by the time we reach the block halving is absurd... there is not enough time... that is going to be reached in under 24 hours at this rate of block generation.

Cassie... you should speak up and let everyone know what is going to happen... no one should be forced to forfeit coins at this juncture so a relaunch is not the answer... but a hard fork with a forced update on a hard check point is definitely a must to fix this.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 09:27:41 PM

Orphans are pretty intense, I remember at one point I had around 8K immature solo mining then ALL of them were orphaned lol I might of been mining on my own chain with those kinds of numbers. Only problem is that the pool gives me terrible reject rates so I don't know what is worse, losing 8k coins to orphans or losing more to wasted shares on the pool. Furthermore I vote that the development be handed over to someone who actually knows what the fuck they are doing so we can relaunch this coin without stupid mistakes. Also I propose that we hardfork the coin at the approacing halving day, set that as the new base amount of coins per block and use the ACTUAL block time proposed being 33 seconds rather than this ungodly 6 seconds plus give actual info regarding the remaining coins and halving dates. Also someone needs to fix the message for when you lock your coins it says you will lose all your ZETA COINS if you forget your password  Roll Eyes either way I like this coin I just want it to get launched properly and not like how it is so far.

I am currently working on the pool invalids. Are you using BFGminer? I only ask as it seems that the miners with the high invalids seem to have that in common.

This is strange as the back-end is Eloipool. Both Eloipool and BFGminer are developed by Luke-jr. I have tried a vanilla stratum back end, but I start to get errors of a different sort (Non-fatal, but concerning nevertheless)

I will continue to look for a back-end that does not produce the level of invalids, but for now if you can, change the parameter to submit stales to off. Many of the invalids are in fact stales submitted after the new block is triggered.

AS for the coin itself, I am working with another developer and if in fact Cassie wants to give up the coin, either directly or by silence, the coin will become part of a larger project. The development of these coins is special in the sense that eventually they will need to be licensed. This means development will need to come under an official business with limited liability and I can provide that along with my experience in the cryptocoin world in both development and the community.

There are talks going on the background. This coin will not fall into abandonment.
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 09:29:17 PM

I also wanted to announce:

The Cubits Block explorer is now online. It is part of the CCE3 Test project.

qbt.cryptocoinexplorer.com

dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 11:07:34 PM

I have noticed something interesting in terms of mining.

When using the latest version of Cgminer (Of which BFGminer is based) the difficulties show up wrong (as Zero) not only with this pool but others as well.

When I rolled back to 3.3.4, the difficulty showed up as it should (As 1).

Miners getting a high amount of invalids, if possible try a earlier version of BFGminer or CGminer and see if that makes a difference.

poplolnman
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 11:20:12 PM

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1483-ann-cubits-v21-unofficial-relaunch-sha-256-bsg/#entry9831

is this legit?

dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 11:43:27 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2013, 12:17:50 AM by dreamwatcher

I have opened a second port on the pool 17100 with a vanilla version of stratum. Those with high invalids, please try it out and see if it helps.

It is as legit as people want it to be. gorgorom decided to make his own fork, whether or not it succeeds depends on how many people adopt his fork.

poplolnman
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 11:50:46 PM

is he trustworthy?

poplolnman
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 11:57:38 PM

also would your services support his fork?

daemonfox

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 12:10:40 AM

I dunno what gorgorom is thinking... but this seems a bit odd unless I am not understanding...

Coin Notes:

= 20 Million To Be Mined
= SHA-256d Proof-Of-Work
= 150 Coins Per Block
= 33 Second Block Times
= 50 Block Maturation
= No Premine
= RPCport 17428
= P2Pport 17427
= 11 Second Retarget with 20% maximum adjustment down 10% up

And then to point at the current QBT pool... is he assuming Dream is just going to go with that fork?

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
jedimstr

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 12:12:18 AM

So... One week after this coin was simultaneously created and re-launched there are two or more developers vying to unofficially take over, there's already a hard fork, and people calling foul since the original creator is AWOL for the god-awful length of time of four days?  I assume some people are allowed to have a life outside this forum, especially going into a weekend.

Seriously? Honestly wondering what's up with this coin.  I'm a big BSG fan and have been watching this since the launch last week, but wtf?  I'm really trying not to troll here, just a bit baffled why so many people are up in arms when this thing is only a week old and getting upset when someone hasn't answered posts that are only a few days old.

dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 12:24:04 AM

I have opened a second port on the pool 17100 with a vanilla version of stratum. Those with high invalids, please try it out and see if it helps.

GO BACK TO 17000 FOR NOW!!.

I swear one step forward---ten steps back..

Dam vanilla stratum decides it does not want to record to the database, No frikin errors, nothing. It can connect to the database to authorize, but not record shares.

Sorry guys, I am trying everything I can...More in a bit
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 01:00:52 AM

So... One week after this coin was simultaneously created and re-launched there are two or more developers vying to unofficially take over, there's already a hard fork, and people calling foul since the original creator is AWOL for the god-awful length of time of four days?  I assume some people are allowed to have a life outside this forum, especially going into a weekend.

Seriously? Honestly wondering what's up with this coin.  I'm a big BSG fan and have been watching this since the launch last week, but wtf?  I'm really trying not to troll here, just a bit baffled why so many people are up in arms when this thing is only a week old and getting upset when someone hasn't answered posts that are only a few days old.

I am not vying for control of the coin. I would prefer if Cassie would become active. I was in contact with her a few days ago and she knows I will help her with tech problems.

4 days is a long time for a brand new coin, where people are asking legitimate questions and not getting answers. My statement about taking over control was after Cassie has been given a chance to decide what she wants to do. There is a little more to this story, but Cassie can speak for herself if she wishes, it is not my place.

THE DAM@@!!!&&** Pool.... Grin

I am done for today. I have tried yet another version of vanilla stratum, without success. I have been at it for 14 hours now, between this pool and the other forest fires blazing in the alt-coin world.

I will work on it more tomorrow.

theprofileth

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 02:32:55 AM

A simple fix for the pool's reject rate would legit be to just have a min difficulty of 4 or preferably vardiff AND to make the payout pplns with a longer interval than whatever is currently happening cause it feels like i am in a proportional pool
jedimstr

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 02:42:38 AM

Maybe I'm just used to the development and evaluation timeframe for new features for BTC and LTC which can span weeks if not months.  4 days including a holiday and a weekend doesn't seem all that long to me. Then again, as you say, I'm not privy to what's going on behind the scenes.  Just letting you know how it looks from the outside in.

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 04:06:22 AM

~Ok Bi%&*es all of you need to calm the fu*# down. I didn't go anywhere. I had a family emergency and if you must be informed on my personal life too my mom was put back in the hospital so ive been really busy helping with her. Not really sure why im explaining myself to any of you. Its only been 4 days.... Now lets get down to business. The future of this coin will depend on how well it does which will depend on its team and user base. I have plans to let it be used on my site that is currently in development. SnatchBox.me Will be a Live Cam Site / Casino with some social networking flavor. But in order for me to be able to use this the coin will have to be trading at a good amount. First and foremost I need to put together a good Dev team. Cubits also needs a proper website . It looks like we need to work some bugs out and I will be talking with Dreamwatcher and Shakazulu on those issues ASAP. I am very busy at the moment with RL, The development of my new website and this new coin. So putting together a good team for development and promotion is crucial. To Dreamwatcher and everyone else who helped in my absence  thank you so much !

If you would like to be a part of the Cubits Team Pm me. There is lots to do.

~Cassie
Shad3dOne

Interesting.....

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 04:34:07 AM

~Ok Bi%&*es all of you need to calm the fu*# down. I didn't go anywhere. I had a family emergency and if you must be informed on my personal life too my mom was put back in the hospital so ive been really busy helping with her. Not really sure why im explaining myself to any of you. Its only been 4 days.... Now lets get down to business. The future of this coin will depend on how well it does which will depend on its team and user base. I have plans to let it be used on my site that is currently in development. SnatchBox.me Will be a Live Cam Site / Casino with some social networking flavor. But in order for me to be able to use this the coin will have to be trading at a good amount. First and foremost I need to put together a good Dev team. Cubits also needs a proper website . It looks like we need to work some bugs out and I will be talking with Dreamwatcher and Shakazulu on those issues ASAP. I am very busy at the moment with RL, The development of my new website and this new coin. So putting together a good team for development and promotion is crucial. To Dreamwatcher and everyone else who helped in my absence  thank you so much !

~Cassie

Stay golden Ponygirl, stay golden...
Smiley

p.s. you win 2 internets if you understand the Outsiders reference.

mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 05:45:03 AM

Hope your mom will be ok soon.

at least you know the coin has some (over?)enthusiastic followers. There are some real advantages on both sides for using a cryptocoin  on a webcam site instead of a credit card.

On the performer's side no cancellation of fee after the work was done. fast to set up and much harder for a traceback by a stalker.
On the consumer side only a payment to a coin seller like coinbase shows up on bank account. then that wallet only shows BTC move to new address no names.

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 05:53:11 AM

lmfao > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZRarss7Vrw

~Ok Bi%&*es all of you need to calm the fu*# down. I didn't go anywhere. I had a family emergency and if you must be informed on my personal life too my mom was put back in the hospital so ive been really busy helping with her. Not really sure why im explaining myself to any of you. Its only been 4 days.... Now lets get down to business. The future of this coin will depend on how well it does which will depend on its team and user base. I have plans to let it be used on my site that is currently in development. SnatchBox.me Will be a Live Cam Site / Casino with some social networking flavor. But in order for me to be able to use this the coin will have to be trading at a good amount. First and foremost I need to put together a good Dev team. Cubits also needs a proper website . It looks like we need to work some bugs out and I will be talking with Dreamwatcher and Shakazulu on those issues ASAP. I am very busy at the moment with RL, The development of my new website and this new coin. So putting together a good team for development and promotion is crucial. To Dreamwatcher and everyone else who helped in my absence  thank you so much !

~Cassie

Stay golden Ponygirl, stay golden...
Smiley

p.s. you win 2 internets if you understand the Outsiders reference.
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 05:57:19 AM

Lol yes very enthusiastic Wink The site will be BTC only.  I am thinking about alternatives as a second form of payment like lite coin or cubits .
Quote from: mogrith

link=topic=318577.msg3476612#msg3476612 date=1383543903
Hope your mom will be ok soon.

at least you know the coin has some (over?)enthusiastic followers. There are some real advantages on both sides for using a cryptocoin  on a webcam site instead of a credit card.

On the performer's side no cancellation of fee after the work was done. fast to set up and much harder for a traceback by a stalker.
On the consumer side only a payment to a coin seller like coinbase shows up on bank account. then that wallet only shows BTC move to new address no names.

dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 06:41:37 AM

Small pool update:

I have increased the difficulty to 2 in an effort to curb invalids.

I have had the Vardiff on the whole time. However it appears in recent commits , some roadblocks have been placed in the code, that make modification necessary with non-Bitcoin chains. I will be working on that over the next few days.

I am now tuning the front end to increase the accuracy of the stats with the new difficulty.

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 06:58:23 AM

Good work Dream.  Grin

Small pool update:

I have increased the difficulty to 2 in an effort to curb invalids.

I have had the Vardiff on the whole time. However it appears in recent commits , some roadblocks have been placed in the code, that make modification necessary with non-Bitcoin chains. I will be working on that over the next few days.

I am now tuning the front end to increase the accuracy of the stats with the new difficulty.

theprofileth

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 11:45:00 AM

Good to hear that the developer is back got worried for a bit. I hope this gets onto an exchange soon then people will get really interested Smiley
petregr

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 11:49:15 AM

People get really interested with any movement around the coin - second pool, lotto, game sites. Anything! Smiley
daemonfox

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 12:25:54 PM

I hope the best for your mom Cassie.

As far as the coin goes... tell em like it is... STFU and let the bugs get worked out! I know shake will help get it on track.

Since Dream has made good progress on the pool, I know ahmed is using the same front end now... I will ask if he is interested in launching a second one after the adjustments are made to the coin.

(Sadface RIP WGN?)

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
poplolnman
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 01:15:36 PM

when you say cam site, what does that mean?....

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 01:57:52 PM

Thank you daemon.. WGN isn't dead yet it could still be done. I am still thinking about it Wink

I hope the best for your mom Cassie.

As far as the coin goes... tell em like it is... STFU and let the bugs get worked out! I know shake will help get it on track.

Since Dream has made good progress on the pool, I know ahmed is using the same front end now... I will ask if he is interested in launching a second one after the adjustments are made to the coin.

(Sadface RIP WGN?)
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 02:07:03 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2013, 02:52:42 PM by cassieheart

Cam Site > Live Nude Girls. Just Think about it. Being able to watch and interact with Live Nude models while playing your favorite casino games And Doing it all with Bitcoin and other Valued alts.. We are looking at a launch some time around Christmas.

poplolnman
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 02:10:56 PM

Cam Site > Live Nude Girls. Just Think about it. Being able to watch and interact with Live Nude models while playing your favorite casino games..
We are looking at a launch some time around Christmas.

sweetness

getwork

Activity: 321

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 05:29:30 PM

It is very easy to mine this coin, already have several thousands with 2 asicminer eruptors. It is not so bad with max 20M coins in total.
Can someone make trading sheet in the forum?
braveryraptor

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 08:59:35 PM

Is there a Cubits exchange yet? I'm curious to see where the price sits!
Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 09:00:30 PM

Any idea about the possible price?
jovani75

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 09:05:02 PM

Any idea will this coin survive till the end of the wek? Smiley
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 09:47:17 PM

1 QBT = 0.001105 BTC Smiley

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 09:48:27 PM

I think Cubits will be around for awhile Smiley

Any idea will this coin survive till the end of the wek? Smiley
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 10:06:33 PM

I hope that quickly comes true! Shocked

theprofileth

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 10:15:11 PM

lol I would personally donate 2 BTC to Cassie if that came true  Wink
braveryraptor

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 11:11:48 PM

lol I would personally donate 2 BTC to Cassie if that came true  Wink

Hell, I'd donate more than that! Actually, I'd probably faint from excitement first and then immediately donate to everyone behind this altcoin.
ryanb
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:08:16 AM

sounds like a lot of you folks has plenty of coins Smiley

braveryraptor

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:18:27 AM

I don't have as much as some since I know my hashrate isn't anything too large (+/- 4.2 GH/s), but I'll never forget this past summer when I was still scouring the forums for the newest scrypt altcoins and came across Realcoin. Now I didn't think too much of it, ya know I only had the little 7950 in my pc to mine with, but over the course of a month I mined/bought up to around 200,000 of those suckers. I ended going home for a month and forgetting about them completely...only to return and see that I had like 3.5 - 4 BTC worth of Realcoins out of nowhere! It was probably as happy as I've been since the lead-up to the April bubble when I was mining Litecoin with the same GPU and ended up with a few hundred dollars before the crash. Only to have that money disappear the day of the crash. Lolol

So I basically believe anything is possible now. I might not be an "early-adopter" as far as BTC is concerned and I may have missed the boat on every piece of mining tech out there, but I still I have hope that my little mining hobby will bring me a few welcome surprises.
ryanb
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:21:25 AM

I don't have as much as some since I know my hashrate isn't anything too large (+/- 4.2 GH/s), but I'll never forget this past summer when I was still scouring the forums for the newest scrypt altcoins and came across Realcoin. Now I didn't think too much of it, ya know I only had the little 7950 in my pc to mine with, but over the course of a month I mined/bought up to around 200,000 of those suckers. I ended going home for a month and forgetting about them completely...only to return and see that I had like 3.5 - 4 BTC worth of Realcoins out of nowhere! It was probably as happy as I've been since the lead-up to the April bubble when I was mining Litecoin with the same GPU and ended up with a few hundred dollars before the crash. Only to have that money disappear the day of the crash. Lolol

So I basically believe anything is possible now. I might not be an "early-adopter" as far as BTC is concerned and I may have missed the boat on every piece of mining tech out there, but I still I have hope that my little mining hobby will bring me a few welcome surprises.

i hear you,

i came late to the btc party and what i mine now i hold it and forget it you never know which coin will make it

braveryraptor

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:59:01 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2013, 02:48:39 PM by braveryraptor

Is anyone interested in making their first QBT purchase? I have a steam key and some origin keys for a few games that'll never end up selling on Bitmit. I've tried and it's just too populated with competing offers. I don't particularly care what I sell one for since they're all worth around $5 and I purchased them through the Humble Bundle sale with BTC. Ntm that I already have these games lol just have extra keys now.

Let me know if anyone is interested or if this an inappropriate way to go about this..I am a n00b of sorts.

EDIT: Delayed until QBT has whatever reforms made to it that are necessary.
avalonmoney

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:00:54 AM

I hope this coins hits a exchange soon, nice to see more sha256 coins
sunsofdust

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:07:56 AM

Just noticed that the block reward just halved to 75.
daemonfox

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:14:03 AM

Considering that the 78500 block to the halving point makes over 11 million coins... which was supposed to take a month but took 8 days... estimates giving this coin more value than a HBN are overly optimistic.

I hold just over 1% of the total QBT to ever be minted from 18 hours solo.

For about $1 worth of electricity and the ~$7 of BTC I did not mine while solo on QBT, 100 Satoshis per QBT is a 100% profit margin.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 05:27:37 AM

Well lets get to spamming the troll boxes and stalking the exchange Admins tell them to add Cubits or be destroyed!

I hope this coins hits a exchange soon, nice to see more sha256 coins
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 05:44:48 AM

what are you mining with ?

quote author=daemonfox link=topic=318577.msg3485335#msg3485335 date=1383624843]
Considering that the 78500 block to the halving point makes over 11 million coins... which was supposed to take a month but took 8 days... estimates giving this coin more value than a HBN are overly optimistic.

For about $1 worth of electricity and the ~$7 of BTC I did not mine while solo on QBT, 100 Satoshis per QBT is a 100% profit margin.
[/quote]
theprofileth

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 06:43:31 AM

Trust me Cassie something is a little off with the block rate being around ever 6-12 seconds instead of 33 plus the fact that difficulty will rise and fall for apparently no reason other than why the hell not lol even when we had a lot of GH (200+) thrown at it refused to go over 2000.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 06:45:26 AM

We really need a hardfork to fix the mintingrate, it's too fast.
But still like the coin.
theprofileth

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 06:59:53 AM

But still like the coin.
Agreed, perhaps look at how elacoin handles difficulty vs reward
daemonfox

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:32:30 PM

Trust me Cassie something is a little off with the block rate being around ever 6-12 seconds instead of 33 plus the fact that difficulty will rise and fall for apparently no reason other than why the hell not lol even when we had a lot of GH (200+) thrown at it refused to go over 2000.

33+ GH/s Chili from Mr Teal.

And yes... the difficulty and block rate are hosed... asking an exchange to add this now will ensure they ignore it forever... everyone can stop being greedy... trying to cash out is not going to happen.

Shake needs to change what is used for difficulty adjustments and that should fix the block times. IDK about Elacoin... but i am personally a big fan of Gravity Well. It has had MEC on track since implemented at 100% accurate block generation.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
theprofileth

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:47:07 PM

33+ GH/s Chili from Mr Teal.

And yes... the difficulty and block rate are hosed... asking an exchange to add this now will ensure they ignore it forever... everyone can stop being greedy... trying to cash out is not going to happen.

Shake needs to change what is used for difficulty adjustments and that should fix the block times. IDK about Elacoin... but i am personally a big fan of Gravity Well. It has had MEC on track since implemented at 100% accurate block generation.
Sounds good to me
captainfuture

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:06:21 PM

please fix that coin....  Wink
braveryraptor

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:13:20 PM

Yes, please do! I got game keys I'd like to sell for QBT, but only after I see some much needed reform come to it.  Wink
daemonfox

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:19:58 PM

Damn... when Coinex is asking for it to be fixed... you know you have a new pool and exchange ready to use it...

If that is not enough incentive for Shake to patch up the difficulty... idk what else we can do to push it.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
gorgorom

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 04:22:41 PM

But still like the coin.
I am looking into this now.

getwork

Activity: 321

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 05:02:12 PM

Lol, is that means coinex.pw considering about its adding?
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 11:15:15 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2013, 11:50:09 PM by mogrith

Cassie or someone with access to coin source should submit coin info to
http://com-http.us/  I don't have logo files need to submit and it should not have my name and email on it.

Most of the rest is one the [Ann] first post.

Submit new crypto-currency
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Coin name
Cubits
Abbreviations
QBT
Description
Specifications
SHA256D, Proof of Work

Max 20 million Coins

150 Coins Per Block, halving at 1 month intervals, minimum reward of 1 Coin

33 second block targets - 78500 blocks per month

pszTimeStamp: "All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

premine-ZERO

Address Key: 28 "C"

RPCPort = 17428

P2PPort = 17427

addnode=69.85.86.195

Config File Location: %appdata%\Cubits2\Cubits.conf

Logo(100x100px jpg, white background)

SiteSourceAlgorithm sha-256 scrypt sha-512
sha-256
Block explorer
http://qbt.cryptocoinexplorer.com
Windows wallet
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49exKIsGBn5aVRRa1N6LS1tZ1U/edit?usp=sharing
https://mega.co.nz/#!OhxhXIDI!Qu9FwQS-lj8XdbtEx0_O7WC5HpB2LdkQWwHFbotHtCA

Mac wallet
Linux wallet
Online wallet
Pools
http://qbtcoin.com
Exchanges

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:34:15 PM

Working on it now Smiley

poplolnman
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 12:03:09 AM

WTS 54000 QBT cubits for 0.25 BTC

daemonfox

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 12:06:37 AM

Working on it now Smiley

YAY CASSIE!!!!!!

Mind sharing some info with me... i'd love to help any way I can.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 12:23:35 AM

Working on it now Smiley

YAY CASSIE!!!!!!

Mind sharing some info with me... i'd love to help any way I can.

Yep, we just halved in coin base value and that was supposed to take a month. It caught me by surprise on the pool when I found solved blocks being rejected by the daemon...  Lips sealed

Hopefully the fix in the targeting will help alleviate the invalids issue with the pool.
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 05:15:04 PM

Cassie or someone with access to coin source should submit coin info to
http://com-http.us/  I don't have logo files need to submit and it should not have my name and email on it.

Most of the rest is one the [Ann] first post.

Submit new crypto-currency
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Coin name
Cubits
Abbreviations
QBT
Description
Specifications
SHA256D, Proof of Work

Max 20 million Coins

150 Coins Per Block, halving at 1 month intervals, minimum reward of 1 Coin

33 second block targets - 78500 blocks per month

pszTimeStamp: "All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

premine-ZERO

Address Key: 28 "C"

RPCPort = 17428

P2PPort = 17427

addnode=69.85.86.195

Config File Location: %appdata%\Cubits2\Cubits.conf

Logo(100x100px jpg, white background)

SiteSourceAlgorithm sha-256 scrypt sha-512
sha-256
Block explorer
http://qbt.cryptocoinexplorer.com
Windows wallet
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49exKIsGBn5aVRRa1N6LS1tZ1U/edit?usp=sharing
https://mega.co.nz/#!OhxhXIDI!Qu9FwQS-lj8XdbtEx0_O7WC5HpB2LdkQWwHFbotHtCA

Mac wallet
Linux wallet
Online wallet
Pools
Exchanges

I went ahead and submitted the coin under my name as a placeholder

braveryraptor

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 12:24:22 AM

As I count down the minutes to my first 100,000 QBT, I've been reflecting on the fact that we still don't have any idea where this coin is going to go..if anywhere. So I'll probably be turning my miner to other coins soon, just so I can see a little more of a return Tongue
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 12:44:05 AM

Not a bad nestegg unless it never exchanges or is at devcoin levels.

braveryraptor

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 01:15:51 AM

or is at devcoin levels.

Oh god no! Devcoin levels for Devcoin only! lol
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 02:53:39 AM

I would rather have them as a collectible coin for barter than have this be a devcoin.

I don't see any reason it should be that low anyway.

daemonfox

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:18:01 AM

I would rather have them as a collectible coin for barter than have this be a devcoin.

I don't see any reason it should be that low anyway.

Considering that 8-9 days after the halving happened at 78500 blocks... there will only remain 11.6875% of total coins left to mine...

Unless this gets fixed in the next few days... you can bet the value of each QBT will be about what it cost me t mine each of my 200K... about 50 Satoshis each. Less with BTC approaching $300.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:58:17 AM

It would be a good idea for you all to stop mining cubits until we get this fixed. No point in wasting ant more hashes or electricity.
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 05:15:35 AM

ok

theprofileth

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:41:28 AM

If you wanna make amends you could always just implement demurrage for x number of blocks (and then none after) to cut everyone's coin count down
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 06:49:03 AM

It would be a good idea for you all to stop mining cubits until we get this fixed. No point in wasting ant more hashes or electricity.

What do you mean by that? I hope not a restart, after 3 days of 24/7 mining?
Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:47:23 AM

What do you mean by that? I hope not a restart, after 3 days of 24/7 mining?

I Hope no  Angry
daemonfox

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 12:19:16 PM

What she means is, the more you mine now... the more you are devaluing this coin.

If you stop now... that leaves more coins to be mined when the difficulty is fixed... making more incentive for miners to come back to this coin later.

If you keep mining now, then there will be precious few coins left to mine giving people very little incentive to actually point hashes this way... and killing any chance of any value for QBT.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:34:55 PM

Any news from dev?
theprofileth

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:30:56 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2013, 10:42:26 PM by theprofileth

I still think mandatory demurrage for x number of blocks is in order to deflate this fat balloon before it pops.
Probably wanna just do like 1% per block for like 100 blocks that should get you down to 1/3 of all coins produced then I suggest if you wanna be fancy, then do continual demurrage of .00001% that is drained into miner fees thus this coin would actually have something unique  Shocked
actually that sounds pretty cool
.00001% of all coins around getting put into each block  Grin
that way every 10000 blocks (38.19 days) everyone is down to 90%
and after a year or about 100000 blocks everyone is down to 1/3 thus people will either need to mine or trade
RyZombie

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:11:43 PM

Anybody Interested In buying some Cubits?

I have some for sale, PM me your offers.

poplolnman
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:46:39 AM

WTS 56000 QBT cubits for 0.18 btc

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:20:36 AM

Updates are coming soon....Working as fast as we can.  We just need to make sure everything is fixed this time before we release.  Grin
Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:45:06 PM

Updates are coming soon....Working as fast as we can.  We just need to make sure everything is fixed this time before we release.  Grin

Any idea about release date?
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 11:01:20 AM

Pool Update:

I was starting to have quite a bit of trouble with eloipool, so I finally found a vanilla stratum back end that with a bit of modification works with QBT.

Added Bonus: Vardiff works with this back end, so vardiff is now active on the pool. Difficulty range of 1 - 10.

Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 06:40:36 PM

we are near block 130K any news about the fix?
daemonfox

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:58:40 AM

You should put some info out there...

Is the chain going to roll back?
If so, to where?
Do you have an estimate on new release?

People who are mining it now will be affected so if there is going to be a roll back... they need to know to stop mining it ASAP.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 01:44:08 AM

Whos mining?

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 10:05:33 AM

I Would like to know if this coin is dead or Dev are active.
How much time do you need to fix this coin?  Roll Eyes
albon
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 07:20:22 PM

If it sounds dead then dead it is

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
braveryraptor

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 07:57:47 PM

If it sounds dead then dead it is

I knew I should've just mined Shitcoin.
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 08:23:49 PM

After all if no update after 3 days (this is the 4th day) it must mean the coin is dead. Roll Eyes

An ETA or notice would be nice, but come on people.

sunsofdust

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:32:33 PM

There is still hope! Do not fear!  This coin will rise to the STARS!  Grin
jedimstr

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 10:17:50 PM

After all if no update after 3 days (this is the 4th day) it must mean the coin is dead. Roll Eyes

These comments of death of the coin...
      It has happened before...
             and it will happen again....

cdtc

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 10:29:34 PM

Can you trade this coin?

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 11:22:58 PM

Can you trade this coin?

Right now the is no listing on an exchange for them. but you can make an offer here.

[WTB] 500QBT for 1000 LTC  or 25 LTC or whatever

how much is 1 QBT worth? idk whatever somebody will pay for it.

cdtc

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:33:01 PM

I was just asking because I have some small amount that I have
mined before, so I could know how much is 1 qbt worth and decide to
continue mining.

BetFury                                                     
braveryraptor

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:43:31 PM

Hmm, I'll give it a try..

[WTS] 500 QBT for 1 LTC

Any takers? Lol
i3lome

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 02:16:21 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2013, 02:37:01 AM by i3lome

Hmm, I'll give it a try..

[WTS] 500 QBT for 1 LTC

Any takers? Lol

I'll do the same.

[wts] 50,000 QBT for 5 LTC

CWH6NhJgGzAM6jf1uU8EGMX3H7fV93hJXY

Incase you want to check if I actually have it

Will trade for ASC, ZET or TEK- Make offer
poplolnman
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 02:24:26 AM

WTS 56000 QBT for 4 LTC

milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 03:12:44 AM

WTS 12000QBT for 1 LTC

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 07:10:27 AM

Wow dirt cheap coins. If I hadn't already mined enough to meet my current needs I'd be so interested in snapping them up.

But as I already have some I am instead just rather disappointed at people being so eager to drive the price so low aka to throw them away so darn cheap.

Hopefully though someone actually interested will snap up these dirt cheap offers before we get onto any exchanges.

LTC isn't even a sci-fi coin though! Shouldn't you be cashing them in for gold pressed latinum and Federation credits and such to buy some new warp drives or something?!? Smiley

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
DutchyGn

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 10:27:44 AM

WTS 83100 QBT.
PM offer in BTC
Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 12:45:51 PM

Dev, tell us if this coin is death or no.
It's no good to wait and get no response.
cdtc

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 01:24:43 PM

Dev, tell us if this coin is death or no.
It's no good to wait and get no response.
Exactly, if its dead just announce it so people can stop wasting their energy on this coin.

BetFury                                                     
jedimstr

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:21:52 PM

These comments of death of the coin...
      It has happened before...
             and it will happen again....

See, I was right... it happened again.... Wink

milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 09:47:03 PM

This coin isnt dead. Updates will come soon.

Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 09:47:55 PM

Who give you this info? Chuck Norris?  Wink
broketech

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:57:26 PM

Reward halved like a stranger in the night.

Sysadmin - Troubleshooter - Armchair Debugger
BTC: 1PCocLTxLJP4L1d1Gigjhxoy2WypifA4Cy - UN: uQAR2PhjtdvNvbbh4JC4wJdx3SCh2W4xB4 - SKC: SR81M5iqLkRB6PjZgkpNkpz1G7KmY3zceL
jedimstr

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 04:56:13 PM

Chuck Norris does not Mine coins...
     ... coins mine Chuck Norris'...

milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 05:43:03 PM

Its quite possible.

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:47:32 PM

Still working the details out with "Chuck Norris" Coins not dead yet Smiley
jedimstr

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:02:41 PM

http://youtu.be/Sh8mNjeuyV4

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:15:40 AM

v3 is coming, and will be exchangeable 1:1 for v2 coins  Grin
fenix79

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:37:34 AM

For two weeks ver. 4 for four weeks ver. 5 ...
This is a ridiculous approach, after the first failure should be the end of the peseudo currency
Man, think again everything carefully before you share another shit
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:02:46 AM

Yes totally, fixing something when it is broke is ridiculous.... The good old Trailer park American way if its broke throw it away drive to Wallmart and buy a new one lol. Just because you give up when you Fail doesn't mean I have to. You don't get anywhere in this life being a quitter. Anyways happy Trolling lalalalala Smiley

This is a ridiculous approach, after the first failure should be the end of the peseudo currency
Diesel

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:26:30 PM

Yes totally, fixing something when it is broke is ridiculous.... The good old Trailer park American way if its broke throw it away drive to Wallmart and buy a new one lol. Just because you give up when you Fail doesn't mean I have to. You don't get anywhere in this life being a quitter. Anyways happy Trolling lalalalala Smiley

+1 on every level.
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:00:28 PM

Never give up never surrender, can't let the cylons win  Cheesy

Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:07:29 PM

Release date pls?
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:39:50 PM

Relese Date : Some time today as I am very very busy with other projects. Just keep checking back on this thread.

Release date pls?
sunsofdust

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:15:37 PM

Looking forward to the update!  Grin
Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:35:07 PM

Any news?
jedimstr

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:02:52 PM

Yeah, I think we're overdue for another person to say this coin is dead *looks at watch*

mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 04:39:55 PM

It will be ready when it's ready. if you can't wait move on there are other coins. I like this one but am mining  something else for now.

JohnDorien

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:55:35 PM

Cassie just give that "QBT V-" (what version again??) a new chain and a new launch.

Same time you could give these coins value from start with accepting them for your... shows
broketech

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:27:04 AM

Same time you could give these coins value from start with accepting them for your... shows

I don't know art, but I know what I like.

Sysadmin - Troubleshooter - Armchair Debugger
BTC: 1PCocLTxLJP4L1d1Gigjhxoy2WypifA4Cy - UN: uQAR2PhjtdvNvbbh4JC4wJdx3SCh2W4xB4 - SKC: SR81M5iqLkRB6PjZgkpNkpz1G7KmY3zceL
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:14:01 AM

I want people to eventually take Cubits seriously and taking it in that direction this early might hurt cubits in the long run.

Its called Cubits Not CuteTits Lmfao..

I don't know art, but I know what I like.
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:57:34 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2013, 11:31:30 PM by cassieheart

The official release date and time for Cubits v3.0 will be Sunday, November 24, 2013 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) -0500 UTC

Cubits [QBT] V3.0

SHA256D, Proof of Work + Proof of Stake

Max 42 million Coins

150 coins per block, halving every 64,000 blocks.

3 minute block targets

Progressive (per block) Diff Change, max 10% up/10% down

3% stake after 60 days, 120 days for full weight.

20606250 Coin Premine (3 halving worth of Cubits v2 for 1:1 redemption)

Notes:
Any remaining premined v2 Cubits will be put into a foundation wallet and used for Bounties and services.
Release day you will be able to redeem your v2 cubits for v3 trading 1:1. Please stop mining v2 and wait for v3 release

Thank you for your time and patience.
~Cassie Heart

jedimstr

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:11:47 AM

...Proof of Work + Proof of Steak...

Which has the higher difficulty, Rare or Well Done?
I prefer medium rare. So how do we specify that in CGMiner Wink

Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:13:05 AM

Release day you will be able to redeem your v2 cubits for v3 trading 1:1.

How?
BiteLord

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:52:04 AM

Yep, it's quite interesting how we will be able to do that. How long time will that proceed? Don't want to lose my 65k Cubits v2.
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:44:05 PM

Omg thank you for pointing that out to me. I must have been hungry Lmfao..

...Proof of Work + Proof of Steak...

Which has the higher difficulty, Rare or Well Done?
I prefer medium rare. So how do we specify that in CGMiner Wink
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:56:34 PM

You will have to send me your v2 Cubits to my wallet address + amount sent in a Pm here, Along with your new v3 address so I can send you your new v3 Cubits.

There will be time constraints put on cubits v2 redemption I will probably give people a week or less depending on how many dummy's are still mining v2 Cubits.

I will release all of the details about the redemption on Sunday it should go smooth. I am not expecting any problems.

Once again if you are still mining Cubits please stop...

Release day you will be able to redeem your v2 cubits for v3 trading 1:1.

How?

Yep, it's quite interesting how we will be able to do that. How long time will that proceed? Don't want to lose my 65k Cubits v2.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:15:22 PM

The point he's making is, the coin should've never been launched until bugs had been seriously worked out with lots of testing.

There will be time constraints put on cubits v2 redemption I will probably give people a week or less depending on how many dummy's are still mining v2 Cubits.

And this is the attitude he was pointing out as well. Some of us were subscribed to the v2 thread, which went dead. No updates on the OP or anywhere in the thread about v2 failing, which is probably why some people may be mining it. I'm not.. i stopped when I noticed your backend couldn't handle several hundred GH. Should I presume it still can't?

I'm interested in the coin, but if you want it to be taken seriously, you need to take these subtle hints from others seriously as well. Things like.. not updating the development thread and calling folks trolls for being upset.. doesn't help.

What's the long term point of the coin? Exchanges? Online wallets? Where can it be used? These goals should be in place before launch.

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 07:33:38 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 07:58:23 AM by cassieheart

#1 long term point of the coin? Like Bitcoin and others like it I hope to have it used for services,Goods,and trade.

#2 Exchanges? None yet, and I don't expect a exchange to pick them up before the release

#3 Wallets? There is currently 1 v3 qt for windows more will come later. I will be offering bounties.

#3 Where can cubits be used? At this time no where. You can collect and trade in the forums for now.

As for the guy you are referencing he could have been a little more polite. Talking to me like that wont get him or anyone very far with me.
I am still very new to all of this. Learning as I go. And this isnt the only project on my plate at the moment.  
If you or anyone else thinks they have something to offer please feel free to pm me as I am looking to build a Cubits team..

~Cassie

The point he's making is, the coin should've never been launched until bugs had been seriously worked out with lots of testing.

And this is the attitude he was pointing out as well. Some of us were subscribed to the v2 thread, which went dead. No updates on the OP or anywhere in the thread about v2 failing, which is probably why some people may be mining it. I'm not.. i stopped when I noticed your backend couldn't handle several hundred GH. Should I presume it still can't?

I'm interested in the coin, but if you want it to be taken seriously, you need to take these subtle hints from others seriously as well. Things like.. not updating the development thread and calling folks trolls for being upset.. doesn't help.

What's the long term point of the coin? Exchanges? Online wallets? Where can it be used? These goals should be in place before launch.
platti

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 04:20:30 PM

if I want to change my v2 qbits in v3 qbits, i need a v2 wallet to send old coins and a v3 wallet for new adress to receive new coins ?

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:27:50 AM

Yes you are correct Smiley

if I want to change my v2 qbits in v3 qbits, i need a v2 wallet to send old coins and a v3 wallet for new adress to receive new coins ?
i3lome

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:49:53 AM

I'll have a few to trade in
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:06:22 PM

Yeah I've got a handful to trade also. Will do later tonight maybe

sunsofdust

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:11:38 PM

I'll have more than a handful to trade in.  Tongue

I am looking forward to version 3!
ryanb
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:32:27 PM

on the stake what does full weight means after 120 days

so i earn 3% after 60 days and what happens after 120 days?

platti

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 11:32:02 PM

any news?

platti

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 12:38:49 AM

mhhhm

sunsofdust

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 12:39:47 AM

V3: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345328.0
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 12:40:56 AM

It's on a new thread see
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345328.40

One pool up and running

Marty19

Activity: 725

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 09:03:29 AM

Pool fees reduced to just 1% at iSpace SHA256 Mining Pools - http://qbt.ispace.co.uk

More SHA256 pools available at http://ispace.co.uk

Marty19

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 12:22:49 AM

iSpace Mining SHA256 Pools - Mining & Transaction Fee's 0% for the rest of January so why not try us out at http://ispace.co.uk

Cubits pool at http://qbt.ispace.co.uk

Shad3dOne

Interesting.....

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:47:45 AM

damn those cylons!!

Smiley

Marty19

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 07:45:51 AM

2 Block Explorers:

Block Explorer / Crawler
http://www.dencoinpools.com/cubit/blockcrawler/block_crawler.php
http://qbt.cryptocoinexplorer.com/

One shows my transactions and one doesn't .... I'm guessing this is due to the recent fork ..... which one is correct?

Marty19

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 07:02:00 PM

*** 0% Fees *** Stratum *** Vardiff ***

Free pool mining available at iSpace Mining Pools

http://ispace.co.uk

Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: