Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GLOBCOIN reviews by IcoBench experts  (Read 79 times)
EvaGC (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:41:20 AM

Ian Scarffe Blockchain ICO Consultant / Advisor. Founder at Crypto Consulting and Investments LTD. Rated on 12 Feb 2018 A top team are leading this, and they have a good solid plan as well. Good work

Richard Kastelein ICO Advisor, 35+ ICOs, Editor-at-Large Blockchain News, partner Blockchain Partners, founder Cryptoassets Design Group Rated on 10 Feb 2018 Though this is not the first product of this kind in the market, it's got a solid team. And with Drake and Mougayar on the advisory team it's got significant stamp of approval.

Douglas Lyons Investor and Community relations Advisor to Blockchain Projects. Rated on 23 Feb 2018 not a new idea with significant competition in this space already. good team.

Conston Taylor ICO Advisor | ICO Analyst | Blockchain Researcher Rated on 11 Mar 2018 Strong team, Whitepaper link on ICO bench needs to be fixed. Whitepaper can be found by going to website or can use this link https://globcoin.io/assets/whitepaper-GCP-v2.0.pdf, The use of funds section is curiously vague, descriptions such as marketing, legal, partnerships do not justify why you are requesting $70 million dollars. I don't want to nick pick with the name but Globocoin has a much better sound to it than Globcoin which sounds like something that would get stuck underneath your shoe. That said, I am looking and rooting for a good stable coin, as the current offerings all have their issues.

Eugene Podkovyroff Investor, Crypto Visionary, FinTech Pro, ICO Advisor and Consultant Rated on 9 Mar 2018 After a moderately deep research into Globcoin I am giving a very positive rating to this project: 0. Team is solid, experienced and well connected; 1. A lot of business development for the product has already been done. It s closer to the market than it looks at first sight. 2. Vision is very delivery-oriented, very practical. Although it has a huge potential in a long run. Potential market cap is really promising.

Pankaj Gupta Investor, Mentor, Entrepreneur in mHealth, Renewable Energy, Blockchain, Retail Space Rated on 13 Mar 2018 ++ Solid team with huge experience in running the projects/ businesses ++ Likes of Drake and Anuj add lot of credibility to the project. +- Vision/ Product is great but faces huge competition. - - Whitepaper link is not working. Have to do some research to find it. - - Marketing content isn`t very appealing.

Jitendra Chittoda Blockchain Architect | Smart Contract Security Advisor | ICO Advisor Rated on 14 Feb 2018 Team is good. I like the fact that project is not credit hungry , raising significant amount of ether. Already had private sale done that is good. POC is ready.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: