Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you fight for satoshi?  (Read 675 times)
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:48:17 PM

Yes I will fight for satoshi, because if somebody has done something nice like this is worth fighting for, satoshi has help many life . So if government want to ban crypto, I will protest my government and I will also close my Facebook and delete Twitter and other social networks because without crypto social networks are not useful to me
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:19:40 PM

Instead of deleting social media I might use it for spreading awareness and getting help by gathering more and more people in the support of Satoshi and help him get justice. Protesting would not be a great idea as the government would easily find ways and means to stop the protest and diverge people from the real issue. Closing the bank accounts again is a stupid idea as the income we receive is in our banks and bitcoin while that scenario would be down so it would not be right to do so. Apart from these there still would be many ways an individual could help and I would also help and fight for Satoshi whenever the time comes to do so.
good point there mate,why need to delete social media if this is the weapon we can use if those mentioned trouble need to implememt ..and why donj spread love instead of war we are getting too harsh here now.we dont need. To be angry herin crypto.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

How is this fighting for Satoshi? They cannot shut down Bitcoin, they can however limit the possibility to convert it to FIAT. But no I won't do most things you mention here, because it does not help and it is not the fight the community should take.
wartajoni

Activity: 329
Merit: 11

@japanesehighschoolgirl

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:47:45 PM

I think there is a better resistance than what has been stated in the original post. I don't feel social media like google, facebook is against bitcoin. I think they're helping to organize the system from the bitcoin ecosystem. One of which reduces scam ads from ICO. There are better and better ways. Rushing in determining how we fight is a careless act.

BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

I don't think that "fight" in an appropriate word but to be honest I would do everything that I can that doesn't affect my life much. I would have no problem with deleting both Facebook and Gmail accounts. I can easily replace Gmail with ProtonMail which is far more secure than Gmail. I would definitely protest if my government wanted to ban cryptocurrencies and unfortunately I am afraid that it might happen so that's why I am preparing myself for such situation. However I can't close my bank account, I wouldn't be able to get my payout.

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:57:33 PM

Call me a sheep, but I won't do nothing besides to complain on the net  Cheesy Well, it is the reality and I am sure that 90% of bitcoiners will do the same! haha
I believe while there is such competition between governments as now bitcoin as it is will not be shutted in every corner of our planet, some countries will stay as free zone for attracting tourists and finances in general. Of course if my government will shut bitcoin I will not move for life to another bitcoin welcome country, I simply will move on something else. It is normal I think.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

Many companies, banks and goverments are lobbying against bitcoin, while praising the blockchain technology Sathoshi invented. Soon they will use the open source software to develop their own blockchains, without ever expressing gratitude to satoshi or the bitcoin community. Isn't that stealing?

Would you fight for Satoshi when it gets though?
  • Delete facebook, google, twitter if they would try something?
  • Protest your goverment, if they try to ban?
  • Close your bank account forever?

I sure would want to fight for what I really believed in and it includes this one. The thing is, it is easier said than done. Even if we really wanted to fight for this cause, the only thing we can probably do is protest to our government and may not even do it for long or succeed with it. I for sure will not compromise my day jobs and delete my social media accounts just for this cause nor close all my bank accounts because I have a family to support and they are far more important to me than anything else in this world.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

Deleting your Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts makes no sense. If you do that, how will you be able to reach other Bitcoin users around the world? How will you be able to spread the word and help convince others who are yet to believe things that has to do with Bitcoin and the Blockchain Technology? The best thing is to use your Facebook and Twitter and other social media sites to fight for what is right. And protesting against the government openly in public because of cryptocurrencies doesn’t seem much to me like a good idea. And you shouldn’t also close your bank account because of nonsense, you will just end up putting yourself in problem.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

I am not sure that many users are ready for such radical actions that the OP offers. We all have obligations to our families and we will always be forced to use Fiat. That means we can't completely cancel the Bank account. Closing accounts on social networks is not a method of influence. Protests have an effect only if they are mass. Users of crypto-currencies is very small. We need to find other methods.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:30:23 PM

Even though I would like to support Satoshi but we cannot go against the government. I am working in the government and I dont want to risk my job and sacrifice the future of my family. I am thankful for Satoshi so instead of going against the government I will just spread awareness in the social media and my circle of friends. That way I can help Satoshi without putting my job in jeopardy.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

Many companies, banks and goverments are lobbying against bitcoin, while praising the blockchain technology Sathoshi invented. Soon they will use the open source software to develop their own blockchains, without ever expressing gratitude to satoshi or the bitcoin community. Isn't that stealing?

Satoshi should have got patent for this if he wanted this to remain exclusive to himself. He wanted to let the community grow and thus may have avoided this.
Time will come that another most advance technology will be invented and with the baseline from the works of Satoshi. Sathoshi is now a legend in his works that creates a bigger space in the history of currency and for that he will always remember.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
narkiss

Activity: 76

WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

I do not think Satoshi would mind the use of his technology. Otherwise, he would have got this copyrighted in the beginning itself .

Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

that wont be necessary as project satoshi has been progressing nicely , im very sure a lot of ordinary people would have no problem doing one or the other or all the things you suggested , this is further proof suggesting that if you control the finances then you can easily control the people. the creators of bitcoins needs to ensure that everyone buys into bitcoins and so it will continue to grow until its detractors shut up and its only at that point will the price stabilize.it will continue to grow until everyone is involved.

Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

Why fight for something if the government soon realizes that it is beneficial for them to recognize bitcoin as a currency and receive their own small(or large) tax.
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

Yes I will fight for satoshi, because if somebody has done something nice like this is worth fighting for, satoshi has help many life . So if government want to ban crypto, I will protest my government and I will also close my Facebook and delete Twitter and other social networks because without crypto social networks are not useful to me

I will fight for Satoshi. Satoshi invented a truly miracle, without exaggeration. In truth, bitcoin technology can change the principles of the functioning of the economy. And the technology of blockchain is a huge chain of confidence in everything.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:24:22 AM

Hey, you are forgetting it's open source. It means free and they could tweak it to anything they want. And I also don't see it stealing because they are essentially helping satoshi to spread his vision of using the blockchain tech for good purposes.
pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:29:32 AM

Though the bank and government by making their own blockchain is quite real in the near future, I still not convinced that they will steal the idea from Satoshi and besides there is no reason anymore to do that because the world already knew that it was from Satoshi, so I don't think that the bank and government will do such kind of obvious foolishness. They maybe do this to fight decentralized idea by using Satoshi's invention.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

Sathoshi is now a legend in his works that creates a bigger space in the history of currency.
I sure would want to fight for what I really believed in and it includes this one.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:06:12 PM

Its a free world anybody can develop any platform concerning cryprocurrency but that doesn't mean that bitcon will be death or be devalued
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

Following all your suggestion is not the best way, it will add the complication and misunderstanding of both parties and what are fighting for, it is nonsense to engage any argument between them because they can do everything to stop bitcoin and have the capability to do so, this is not a cowardness as what you think but it is helpful to do in another way, like instead of deleting facebook and twitter account, use it as tool for spreading and convincing that it really helps people.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: