Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will kill itself  (Read 3950 times)
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:29:52 AM

Bitcoin is the most developed currency today, who use it for illegal purposes. And everyone is trying to blame the bitcoin just to blame him. Many resources, not just cryptocurrencies

I think It has nothing to do with bitcoin. Any disturbing discoveries in human history have originally passed through this phase, as well as bitcoin. The next phase is widespread adoption!
Unfortunately, some early adopters of all new technologies have become criminals. Their activities involve high-risk operations, so they are willing to use state-of-the-art technology.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:32:26 AM

One of the best features of Bitcoin is it's anonymity. This is also one of the reason why countries are banning or at least hesitant to embrace the technology. From money laundering to illegal drug transactions to human trafficking. We always blame the FUD from mainstream media, financial institutions like banks, the government etal. But do you think, the one that would "kill" Bitcoin is actually the nature of it.

Here's another news where Bitcoin was being used in an illegal activity. This will raise a lot of eyebrows because it concerns our children.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/investing/bitcoin-could-become-illegal-after-its-blockchain-was-discovered-containing-child-abuse/news-story/bf486e6e8de453fd7ad2abba019952dd 
No it is not the bitcoin who kill itself It is the insecurities that choked bitcoin, bankers, government perhaps, and other financial institution that are felt uncomfortable with bitcoin because its transaction is paperless, fast, and secure.
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:02:08 AM

Bitcoin can not kill itself since people and government have started accepting it as digital currency and nowadays many investors prefer holding bitcoin more than fiat.

I agree with you. If to look about the popularity of Bitcoin and crypto in all, we can see many people everyday starting to invest in it. So people like it. Bitcoin can't kill itself.

Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

Please think in apositive way bitcoin just started never look blindly with one eye at markets only. See other positive part of tech.
Samuel188

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

If you are talking about AML BitCoin this coin will never disappear.I have read a lot of expert opinions on its future and it will reach great heights! I can not find any fault in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best of my eyes.
Max_fee

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:10:25 AM

Bitcoin is just like any other currency which serves as a medium of exchange so anybody can use it just like any other currency.  If we say the end of Bitcoin then it will be done by the people because people is the author of Bitcoin existence.
WhileOscar2018

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:12:35 AM

While I personally think Bitcoin, one day vanish, since alt will take over some or another. But you can't blame Bitcoin for being use for illegal activities.The crypto market will be depend on market holder i want to say i some buyt bitcoin for next few month. The price will be high.
Yindian

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

It is still too early for us to talk about when Bitcoin will die. I think Bitcoin is just beginning. It still has a long life. We should talk about how Bitcoin can be accepted by more people.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

Bitcoin's anonymity may indeed be a factor that causes disadvantages on it.
but we also cant deny the fact that it has also been one of the reason why bitcoin became popular.
yes, it is true that it is being used in illegal activities but i believe there are a lot of other uses for its anonymity.
and i also believe that people will continue to appreciate it despite of its bad characteristics.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

Bitcoin is a valuable digital currency. It is well known for its high value and its hard security system has encouraged people to grow its popularity. But unfortunately its price  is going down.

In first August 2017 the price of a bitcoin was 2862.9USD. After one month of this time in first September 2017 it increased to 4732.87USD. It was really a good news. But in first October it was decreased to 4354.16USD. After that in first November increased to 6416.07USD and in December first it was more increased to 9988.19USD. 17 December 2017, it was a very good news for bitcoin. In 17 December the bitcoin price was 19279.9USD which was the highest price in Bitcoin history. Since then it starts to decrease.

In the first January 2018 the price was 13796USD, first February the price was 10204USD, first March the price was 10332.14USD, first April the price was 6937.56USD, first May the price was 9239.55USD, first June the price was 7489.66USD and in current first July 2018 the price of bitcoin was 6408.91USD.

This is really a bad news for bitcoin and its users. At present the price of bitcoin is 6382.02USD and it is going down. If its price will decrease in this way then one day Bitcoin will kill itself.
Exchge

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

yes it is a news where bitcoin can harm many countries with illegal activities, but many people say one day bitcoin system may be updated so that there is no and can not be used for illegal.
but whether it is true or not it is still mixed news.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:38:36 PM

I have always been contemplating on this issue for months since i got to know about bitcoin. Well, it could be decentralized but why anonymity? Does the anonymous nature add value to the coin. No. Or is it because Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymous? This is a big block to bitcoin acceptance in many countries indeed. If the coin will flourish like the fiat, it must have qualities beyond anonymity.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

Yes it makes sense. But people still invest money into bitcoin, so it's difficult to disappear. Just like the first time Bitcoin appeared, who believes it can reach $20k like last year?
So time will answer this problem!
Happy trading guys!
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

Bitcoin is like any other currency serving as a means of exchange so that anyone can use it like any other currency. Yes, we all frown on crimes, but do it as yourself; Who did not sin before the bitcoin came? What kind of money do they use? Crime will always be a crime whether there is bitcoin or not.
While your argument is correct you must not underestimate how dumb people can be, they are going to see that bitcoin is being used by criminals and it is possible they get convinced that something needs to be done despite that most of the shady deals over the world are closed with a hand shake and a bunch of dollars exchanging hands, I just hope that people are not that dumb to be convinced by that argument but I have started to have my doubts.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

just grinding the bottom lol
currently btc is store of value... its too slow and expensive to be currency until lightening network is finished which will be years
ripple is currency... its designed to be stable, instant and a fraction of a penny at moment (prob free soon)

BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:30:51 PM

bitcoin was not made with the intention of being used for illicit activities it was made to solve the problem on the centralized currency. we can not blame the bitcoin for it, because it's the same as blaming the internet. the media that publish these articles want to have more views and more readers and will do anything to achieve this goal. but a country with very tight security may be able to handle bitcoin so it will not be used in illegal activities or the country has a very low crime rate to make sure they are ok
astrong

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

One of the best features of Bitcoin is it's anonymity. This is also one of the reason why countries are banning or at least hesitant to embrace the technology. From money laundering to illegal drug transactions to human trafficking. We always blame the FUD from mainstream media, financial institutions like banks, the government etal. But do you think, the one that would "kill" Bitcoin is actually the nature of it.

Here's another news where Bitcoin was being used in an illegal activity. This will raise a lot of eyebrows because it concerns our children.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/investing/bitcoin-could-become-illegal-after-its-blockchain-was-discovered-containing-child-abuse/news-story/bf486e6e8de453fd7ad2abba019952dd 
I think this is old issues. Many countries have already banned bitcoin. The prohibition is to prevent crimes, such as money laundering, terrorism financing, and maintaining the sovereignty of official currency as a legal means of payment in a country. The reason must have a basis. In 2013 the founder of the Silk Road site, Ross Ulbricht was arrested by the American apparatus because his site was caught more on the sale and purchase of drugs than selling bitcoin.

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
javascript1539

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:30:35 AM

Bitcoin is known for its anonymity, with many countries banned from using Bitcoin because it is considered a high risk for jatropha. In fact, Bitcoin is a dangerous currency. We can not point fingers at the bitcoin for that, as it's like blaming web for why entertainment obviously exists.
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

Yes it's true. It is due to the fact that bitcoin is anonymous to be afraid of the government of all countries. They can not control and manage the work of cryptocurrency and try to ban them. But I do not think that they will succeed.

vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

User it self who will kill bitcoin later not bitcoin. Bitcoin become good when who people use it in good way and vice versa. How could people blame tools when people it self the one who use it in bad way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: