Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you learn about other cryptos?  (Read 1982 times)
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

You can't do rely on anything here in internet, it's awlays about choosing by yourself, but if you don't understand something you better don't invest in that         
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

You just find it yourself,that is where i started reading each coin's whitepaper so that you will get familiar with these coins,start with the top 10 coinmarketcap coin read,research,and analyze why these coins are in the toplist and im sure few months from now you will be a good trader because or investor if you know which of these coins has potentials.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Jimmy palumbo

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

Most of the time you can get this information through the ANN thread.
However, most of the time I search through coinmarketcap for all kinds of tokens.

ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

I learned cryptocurrency from this forum. At first I was only into bitcoin and I have no idea about the existence of other cojns until I saw the altcoin section. At first I had no idea what this section was and soon I learned that other coins also existed, I thought bitcoin was the only coin. I read a lot of topics about cryptocurrency and thats where I learned about cryptocurrency.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:34:41 AM

I have learned a lot about cryptocurrency from bitcointalk. People share new info here and it was very helpful for me

The best is yet to come!
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

Most of the time you can get this information through the ANN thread.
However, most of the time I search through coinmarketcap for all kinds of tokens.

Let me be very honest I got to know about the altcoins only through the coinbase when I saw ethreum listed into coinbase and then I started learning about the altcoins in the ANN threads but my friends gave me a better insight about it.

Am I spamming? Report me!
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

Yeah it's good ways to just research and completely going to understand what the newest altcoins to make decisions further, does it costs to invest or no
Carisba

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:58:00 AM

I learn about cryptos here and in some telegram channels
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:02:01 AM

Honestly, I'm not much different from you.. I know it from coinmarketcap first, and about coinmarketcap.. it's I was told by my friend. Well but in addition I'm googling, I asked more to my friend who's much more experienced about altcoins, to find many things I need to learn from google and in this forum as well.
Like ICO, initially I do not really understand about ICO, but because I'm already know or try to get closer to altcoins.. I getting to knowing more about ICO and the token in it.
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

I read various reviews of independent experts. I do not trust very much advertising articles. There are many analysts who review and make their own personal conclusions about the different ICOs. There are also forecasts for those coins that are traded on stock exchanges. Based on this, I draw my conclusions and make decisions about investing.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
easyaugust

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

I ussually go on the announcements thread, and read all the new threads from there.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
That's useful but only if you're dont want to search the Internet and just see what they represents in own topics here
easyaugust

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

There very much ways of doing that research at all, but mostly you need to watch on others, their signatures and something like that.
krinerr

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:09:56 PM

Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

This forum is a good platform to learn more about the coin, you can ask the old-timers in crypto.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:40:02 PM

Good topic you opened up here.
Lots of new guys will learn from this particular thread when it comes to gem finding.
Coinmarket and forums like bitcointalk are pretty handy.
Following some crypto "celebrities" is also helpful (not all the time).
yomarve

Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

If I wanna research existing coins or tokens, coinmarketcap is where I go. There I will see the link to the ANN page, website, white paper, social activities, market it is trading and many other things.

But for new projects,  I just go to ICO listing sites or apps n start my independent review there

https://cryptotvplus.com
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:54:02 PM

New coins of different projects I try to buy not released on the exchange, and when they are still at the stage of ICO. But to do this, you need to study in detail the projects in which you want to invest.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:56:57 PM

Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

I'm doing that completely same way as you, but after i find some coin that makes me interested i'm going not just google it, i'm going right into their official site and reading about that  Cool
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

Well, I do all this exactly because you see a coin that interests you for some reason, and then look at all sources of information.

So it's the best way to search and renew you knowledge about altcoins because you can concretly see a parametres of coin that you're interested
Shaminyue

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:59:50 PM

You can find all new Token from blockchain explorer of ethereum, neo, stellar,... all new token need to be registered in here first before public for community and investors.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

I have learned a lot about cryptocurrency from bitcointalk. People share new info here and it was very helpful for me
If people  continue to share their info then there would be a lot of information on this website. We aren't seeing that lately.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆