Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:23:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the cryptomarket to catch up?  (Read 428 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:52:34 AM

Atleast January 9th this year, my crypto investment was $50,000. I checked it today and it has dropped low to $9860.
I am very sad.
Please is there any chance the market will recover and i will get my $50,000 back?

Welcome to the world of bagholding hehehe. Everyone here in Bitcointalk has experienced it one way or another.

Also, if you see any Legendary member with an account made on 2012 - 2013 and still shilling altcoins, then there is a good chance that person is still bagholding hehe. So that would be 5 - 6 or more years for some coins to go back to breakeven.

What coins are you holding?
That is normal mate, we do hold because we have no option, if we sell it's like we are doing a suicide.
I don't mind holding but I have to learn how to diversify so if some of my holdings will still stagnant, I am sure somehow there are coins
that will perform and in overall would make me profitable.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Megababa

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:58:44 AM

If I am you, I will still hold the coins and not sell at loss because anything is possible in crypto market
Don't be sad. Everything will be fine eventually
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:14:02 AM

Atleast January 9th this year, my crypto investment was $50,000. I checked it today and it has dropped low to $9860.
I am very sad.
Please is there any chance the market will recover and i will get my $50,000 back?

Just be patience to hold it,until you recover your investment back and you gain profit.Don't  sell us of now because you lost big amount  of money.We hope and pray that Bitcoin price goes up so that many people were happy too.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:28:59 AM

I am very sad.

I am really surprised as to how you came down so low. It must be some funny altcoins you invest in that gave you this low you are experiencing. Market will boom but if you are not holding some good coins, your portfolio may take a long time to recover

https://cryptotvplus.com
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:32:20 AM

be patient and don't panic, it will definitely be a return of capital because the longer the market will certainly be improved will even exceed what was reached several months ago. in invest or trade, it already became a risk and hold your coins for a long time was the right choice to avoid losses.

Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:34:55 AM

You have a big loss.  The value of your portfolio fell 5 times.  The cost of my portfolio fell 3 times, and this is also very much.  Be prepared for the fact that some coins from your portfolio will not restore their value, or they will be restored, but not soon.  You need to look at the composition of your portfolio to make assumptions.

[/center]
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:43:20 AM

I am very sad.

I am really surprised as to how you came down so low. It must be some funny altcoins you invest in that gave you this low you are experiencing. Market will boom but if you are not holding some good coins, your portfolio may take a long time to recover

Probably, you might have invested a coin that you think could increase more profit which in effect doesn't really go to the right direction to be more profitable. Most likely you had chose the not so good coin in the crypto market but for now, I would have to suggest to hold your coin since this is the best option for you to do which is HODL your coins. Just wait for the time being that btc will pump up more thus affecting the alts and pulling it's price back upwards and with this, you may gradually recover your losses.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:45:45 AM

Oh no it will be big loss for you and i am feeling sad about that you have loss more than 40k. please don't sell anything now wait for end of 2018 sure you will get good returns from your investment.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:57:05 AM

I would like to know first what coin did you bought? Is it bitcoin?

So here you should not panic because when the cryptomarket decreases it will increase but we can't say when because its depend on the people who buy and invest on altcoins, ethereum  and bitcoin.

So let me guesse that you are an holder so remeber if you are holding any bitcoin and ethereum don't panic and don't exchange it to USD. You should really remember that dont ever panic and dont sell it wait it for the market to rise and yes by the end of the year, I am one of the people will say wait anytime this month because the money you have lost I guarantee you, you will earn what you had lost.

I suggest if you earn back the total price of 60 to 70k you should exchange it back to USD.  Smiley
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:10:59 AM

I am very sad.
I think you're tough enough to wait until now,thinking that you have lost more than 80% or your asset still holding on,i believe that the only thing you need now is moral booster,thats why asking about our sentiments about this iss.all i can say is HOLD mate and patience,i also losses more than 40% now but instead of cutting losses i choose to hold and wait.so i guess lets continue the waiting mate
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:42:24 AM

I quite believe that the market will recover very soon because through out this year,2018 we not have seen any stable and consistent growth. The recent news from the G20 is strong enough to cause market prices to soar in the following months to come. Let us continue to hope for other positive news to boost the present one because the market is depended on sentiments.

HOMT