Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн  (Read 2217 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

It's good that the team is working hard and I'm sure they're working towards developing the project from all aspects. The team should keep coming up with new strategies

Agree, new strategies will help them to get more exposures and will have a high chance to attract more investors. I really hope that dev will reach their goals the soonest.
Always new strategies should be introduces because new strategies and new features should always tend to be much profitable for the future as well as the past. This project should surely get a good profitable name ahead.

Well, it depends what kind of strategy is that because even if it is new but their features is not really that quite good then still investors would probably has the chance to ignore the situation. If this platform will be handled by experts and professionals then it can be sure that this will really be a profitable project in the future.

You're correct bud, they need a great strategy that can caught an attention by many here in crypto currency community. As time passes by this project should do such things to have investors and to make this project possible. Hopefully the team may do even better amd to be competitive enough among others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:20:12 PM

It's good that the team is working hard and I'm sure they're working towards developing the project from all aspects. The team should keep coming up with new strategies

Agree, new strategies will help them to get more exposures and will have a high chance to attract more investors. I really hope that dev will reach their goals the soonest.
Always new strategies should be introduces because new strategies and new features should always tend to be much profitable for the future as well as the past. This project should surely get a good profitable name ahead.

Well, it depends what kind of strategy is that because even if it is new but their features is not really that quite good then still investors would probably has the chance to ignore the situation. If this platform will be handled by experts and professionals then it can be sure that this will really be a profitable project in the future.

You're correct bud, they need a great strategy that can caught an attention by many here in crypto currency community. As time passes by this project should do such things to have investors and to make this project possible. Hopefully the team may do even better amd to be competitive enough among others.
They need to constantly get in touch with the advisors before implementing the new strategies, they should have a vision on what they are executing that would work.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

I still can not understand for what purpose users will buy tokens. For example, I'm not interested in the starry sky for money, or rather not interested in such an application.
The project's information for me is somehow difficult to fully understand it. Maybe we need the team's response about that question of yours as it might be a great question.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:07:50 PM

I think that the project as a whole is not bad, but it seems to me that there are people who will not like this idea.
Basically, not all people of crypto world will liked the idea of Asterisma project. Because there are some projects now that are more interesting and more realistic to become good kind of investments. It's just so happen that the team are new and just trying to gained good feedbacks from the people. But if we keep monitoring this project, probably they have good plans ahead for this platform.

Probably true,  they can't please anyone to like this project for just one click of a finger.  The team much focus more on the strategies or ways that people understand easily in this project,  because we all know that we have different ways to learn or understand,  it could through reading,  watching video,  talking peer to peer and others. Hope the team will focuses in this area in order to make popularity to this project easily.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:11:22 PM

I think that the project as a whole is not bad, but it seems to me that there are people who will not like this idea.
Basically, not all people of crypto world will liked the idea of Asterisma project. Because there are some projects now that are more interesting and more realistic to become good kind of investments. It's just so happen that the team are new and just trying to gained good feedbacks from the people. But if we keep monitoring this project, probably they have good plans ahead for this platform.

Probably true,  they can't please anyone to like this project for just one click of a finger.  The team much focus more on the strategies or ways that people understand easily in this project,  because we all know that we have different ways to learn or understand,  it could through reading,  watching video,  talking peer to peer and others. Hope the team will focuses in this area in order to make popularity to this project easily.
Every investor cannot join and say I am interested when we say Asterisma but when we keep explaining the potential that makes every one understand and we can expect the positive green falg. So we need a bit attention on our success.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:12:28 PM

this is for me like to rent a piece of land on the moon: and what are the benefits of it?  May be in 200 years, we can build a city on the moon and can make our holiday over there, but one thing is clear; even I own it, I will not see it  Cool

1. This is not so. You are not careful. You completely own a real section in the sky, with real coordinates (the same principle as with land plots).

2. Advantages are more than obvious, at least it is: monetization, collectible and entertainment.

For detailed understanding I recommend to read White Paper: goo.gl/FHT5DS

How are saying that he completely own a real section in the sky, when you just use augmented reality to display customized word !
Out side your app, he owns nothing, therefore he don't own a real section in the sky, he just own it on the app. and actually other app owner can sell that same section in the sky for someone else.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

this is for me like to rent a piece of land on the moon: and what are the benefits of it?  May be in 200 years, we can build a city on the moon and can make our holiday over there, but one thing is clear; even I own it, I will not see it  Cool

1. This is not so. You are not careful. You completely own a real section in the sky, with real coordinates (the same principle as with land plots).

2. Advantages are more than obvious, at least it is: monetization, collectible and entertainment.

For detailed understanding I recommend to read White Paper: goo.gl/FHT5DS

You even do not understand that it was just to compare things so that many people who has no idea about your project can understand little but, what is going on here. This is really a very cheap way to organize an ICO and try to raise money from unknowledge people.

You have a complicated project and have to introduce your project with an explain video so as the others ICOs do and not force people to read your more complicated whitepaper.

And your website is the worst one that I ever seen ! 
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:40:11 AM

How are saying that he completely own a real section in the sky, when you just use augmented reality to display customized word !
Out side your app, he owns nothing, therefore he don't own a real section in the sky, he just own it on the app. and actually other app owner can sell that same section in the sky for someone else.

The user owns a unique token with real coordinates. Concerning our application, he is the sole owner of the celestial section.
In general, augmented reality is only an additional possibility that allows you not only to keep a token in your hands, but also to project it into the real world!
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:53:18 AM

You even do not understand that it was just to compare things so that many people who has no idea about your project can understand little but, what is going on here. This is really a very cheap way to organize an ICO and try to raise money from unknowledge people.

You have a complicated project and have to introduce your project with an explain video so as the others ICOs do and not force people to read your more complicated whitepaper.

1. Your competence at zero - it happens, not scary Smiley We are not ICO - you need to learn how to read carefully. All ready functionality is placed on the GitHub.com/Asterisma

2. We are absolutely not interested in how other projects work, since more than half of them do not even have trivial developments. We create a scheme for the maximum convenience of people. Yes, not all aspects are ready yet, but we are working on it. If you are too lazy to read anything, do not read, we will not be upset because of you Wink

3. Even scary to think about what site you think the best. But it's not interesting, thanks.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:08:21 AM

The user owns a unique token with real coordinates. Concerning our application, he is the sole owner of the celestial section.
In general, augmented reality is only an additional possibility that allows you not only to keep a token in your hands, but also to project it into the real world!

I think it is a good idea that celestial starts via a virtual world that connect to the blockchain platform. So I think this is a good project for interested people who want to join.

ace09

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:19:44 AM

I think it is a good idea that celestial starts via a virtual world that connect to the blockchain platform. So I think this is a good project for interested people who want to join.
For me too, I find this project interesting. It has so many unique features as compared to the other projects evolving here in the crypto currency community. With this kind of project that has a great concept and goal for the all of us needs and really deserves tk be supported and continuously watch till it reach its future success.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:25:42 AM

Such a romantic project, I rarely meet projects with such an idea - basically all aimed at making a profit

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

Understood, so if I bought a coupon and set my token coordinates, I will be able to see my token coordinates in your application.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:08:48 AM

1. Your competence at zero - it happens, not scary Smiley We are not ICO - you need to learn how to read carefully. All ready functionality is placed on the GitHub.com/Asterisma

2. We are absolutely not interested in how other projects work, since more than half of them do not even have trivial developments. We create a scheme for the maximum convenience of people. Yes, not all aspects are ready yet, but we are working on it. If you are too lazy to read anything, do not read, we will not be upset because of you Wink

3. Even scary to think about what site you think the best. But it's not interesting, thanks.

It's nice to know that dev is very active in responding to some of member's criticism, I just hope that all you have said will reflect once your project launch, also hoping that all of this are not just words and I will look forward for the implementation of this. Good luck.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:29:19 AM

Understood, so if I bought a coupon and set my token coordinates, I will be able to see my token coordinates in your application.

Same as what your understood bud, now everything clear regarding this project. Very unique project, at first it seems not to be interesting but in the end if you fully understand the concept you will be amaze every detail of this project.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

the project is not aimed at direct profit.Will this direction be interesting to investors? Will they want to invest in something that will not bring direct revenue?
sathvik112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:55:35 AM

Same as what your understood bud, now everything clear regarding this project. Very unique project, at first it seems not to be interesting but in the end if you fully understand the concept you will be amaze every detail of this project.
This finally gives a clarity however this should tone up to a understanding level and some initiatives on videos publishing would cherish all the investors to understand about the project easily.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

Such a romantic project, I rarely meet projects with such an idea - basically all aimed at making a profit

You have a point, but I find their platform not beneficial to all, and their sense of purpose creating the project don't have an impact.

Well, most of the projects now have their own features that only beneficial to some people and not to all, all of this will be base on how people will use it for them to get benefits too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

You have a point, but I find their platform not beneficial to all, and their sense of purpose creating the project don't have an impact.

Well, most of the projects now have their own features that only beneficial to some people and not to all, all of this will be base on how people will use it for them to get benefits too.
I agree, It will base on the people who is only interested about Constellations. This could be hard for the team to manage and gather investors since the project is very rare that few people loves it.
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

I agree, It will base on the people who is only interested about Constellations. This could be hard for the team to manage and gather investors since the project is very rare that few people loves it.
Constellation fans are sure to be interested in this project, but I think it is not enough and needs more people to take part in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: