Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] OPENPOLL 🔹 Get Paid to Poll & Mine 🔹 PRODUCT & SHARDS 🔥  (Read 722 times)
OpenPoll (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:25:20 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 02:47:02 PM by OpenPoll

The $25-amount for OpenPoll is the registration fee to use your platform?
But nowadays, there are bunch of online survey sites that you can register for free and at the same time earning also.
But you have additional feature here, which is mining.

Also, 35% allotment for the team - development, marketing and others is a big percentage.
Aside from the fact that you are planning to sell 50% of your tokens.
That's too much already I can say. Roughly, 70-85% will go to the team.  Huh
Please I need a valid and substantial explanation on this.

There is absolutely no registration fee for respondents, the cost given in that image is the sample cost of creating a poll on the network. When a poll is conducted, respondents are paid in POL tokens. In a small 100 person sample, it would cost roughly $25 total (which includes paying each respondent in tokens). If you have your own respondents, you can use the platform for free, but they will not be paid. As for the token distribution, we will not give 70-80% of tokens reserved to the team. Future development is a huge, unavoidable cost; we cannot rely on open source contributions early on. We are only selling $8.5MM worth of tokens during our ICO, which is sufficient to develop an initial release as well as gain traction, but not for a full fledged national marketing campaign and development of enhanced features. If you would like additional information, our team is happy to answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Humulus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

thanks for the answer, but I would like to see your words about the project, and not just a link. although for her thanks. do you plan to translate white paper into other languages?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
OpenPoll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

thanks for the answer, but I would like to see your words about the project, and not just a link. although for her thanks. do you plan to translate white paper into other languages?

We are translating the white paper into other languages at the moment and should have peer reviewed and published translations in roughly 1 week.
minerthing

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:35:27 PM

A really interesting project. So will it be possible to mine from 31 May? right?
OpenPoll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

A really interesting project. So will it be possible to mine from 31 May? right?

Yes absolutely! Money that traditionally is taken as profit by companies conducting polling and consumer research is given directly to miners and network operators. We can be much more cost effective than current market players, and provide miners a significant amount of money by going direct-to-consumer and cutting out the middleman. Money that politicians, corporations, etc spend is spent on paying respondents, and paying network operators (A/K/A miners). We currently pay miners 30% of all funds on the network to ensure we have a reliable blockchain, as well as provide significant motivation for people to mine our platform. We have a working shard miner that uses CPU based PoW, and are in the process of finalizing GPU acceleration. We are evaluating if we should use CryptoNight for our PoW algorithm to restrict GPU usage, but do not believe we will pursue that route.
minerthing

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

thanks for the explanation. very exhaustive!  Wink
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

It seems interesting, waiting for the bounty information.

Good luck with your project DEV  Wink
minerthing

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

It is still possible to reserve italian translation? Smiley
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:17:12 PM

It is still possible to reserve italian translation? Smiley

I think, if there are many active participants from Italy, then the translation will be.
however it is one of the most popular languages. then, I think, that the translation of white paper into this language will be

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nivekeryas

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

Reserve for participate, such interesting ICO  Shocked
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:09:47 PM

But nowadays, there are bunch of online survey sites that you can register for free and at the same time earning also.

Also, 35% allotment for the team - development, marketing and others is a big percentage.

There is absolutely no registration fee for respondents, the cost given in that image is the sample cost of creating a poll on the network. When a poll is conducted, respondents are paid in POL tokens. In a small 100 person sample, it would cost roughly $25 total (which includes paying each respondent in tokens). If you have your own respondents, you can use the platform for free, but they will not be paid. As for the token distribution, we will not give 70-80% of tokens reserved to the team. Future development is a huge, unavoidable cost; we cannot rely on open source contributions early on. We are only selling $8.5MM worth of tokens during our ICO, which is sufficient to develop an initial release as well as gain traction, but not for a full fledged national marketing campaign and development of enhanced features. If you would like additional information, our team is happy to answer.

Thanks for the prompt response.
But from your wp, you stated that the 50% of the tokens is allotted for token sale (in which, obviously it will go to the team).
And 15% for these politicians, etc.
Aside from the 35%-allotment for the team - to wherever you will use it.

So basically, 85% will go to you. And deduct small percentage for marketing - bounties, etc.
That's why I came up with the rough estimate of 70-85%.
Please don't get me wrong. But I'm just getting the figures from your wp.

Also, I'm not against on your project.
As I'm also registered to couple of survey sites that from time to time I visit and answer in my free time.
You can get few bucks just by answering simple surveys and load up your Paypal account.

And by the way, your wp is well-written.
OpenPoll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

But from your wp, you stated that the 50% of the tokens is allotted for token sale (in which, obviously it will go to the team).

So basically, 85% will go to you. And deduct small percentage for marketing - bounties, etc.

As I'm also registered to couple of survey sites that from time to time I visit and answer in my free time.
You can get few bucks just by answering simple surveys and load up your Paypal account.

Thank you for the question, we appreciate when people perform due diligence as it helps better the community as a whole. 50% of tokens are being sold initially during the ICO- these funds are used to build the initial platform and do not go to our team members directly, but in the form of reasonable compensation (i.e. no one is being paid over $100k USD, regardless of how much we sell). The $8.5MM sold in our ICO is used to pay for initial platform development, early stage marketing, legal affairs, political outreach, and other large costs associated with getting the platform deployed to lay individuals. Obviously, $8.5MM is not sufficient to market internationally or scale the platform and perform continuous platform updates. The 35% of tokens being retained will be used primarily to perform long-term ongoing operations, compensate advisors, etc. The 50% being sold for $8.5MM will not be used to compensate advisors, rather 'get the platform up and going, fully developed, tested, and marketed.' Additionally, core team members will receive a small percentage of the 35% kept (we estimate all together, all founders, team members, and advisors will receive roughly 8% and the remaining 27% will be used for ongoing operations, the bounty program, etc). Please remember that of the 50% we will have no tokens as we are exchanging POL for ETH/BTC to pay for direct costs associated with launching the platform. I hope this helps to clarify, we are free to provide more information if you would like.

On a side note, as you are registered on a few survey sites you may understand how it is appealing to people to perform polls / surveys for money. By adding a mobile app, and doing it anonymously and decentralized over blockchain technology, we provide a unique value proposition that we can use to target all individuals without them requiring any technical knowledge.

Thank you for the comment on our white paper, we built it 100% ourselves and spent lots of time thoroughly vetting the project and explaining in detail. We did not add any 'fluff' or things we could not deliver on.
olimario

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:31:06 AM

here from telegram, excited to see bitcointalk finally done
DarkZuro

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:12:57 AM

When will the miner be ready for public use?
OpenPoll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:04:27 AM

When will the miner be ready for public use?

Our mining application will be available for public use starting May 31st, at the time of our first production release.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:18:25 AM

--

Thank you for the question, we appreciate when people perform due diligence as it helps better the community as a whole. 50% of tokens are being sold initially during the ICO- these funds are used to build the initial platform and do not go to our team members directly, but in the form of reasonable compensation (i.e. no one is being paid over $100k USD, regardless of how much we sell). The $8.5MM sold in our ICO is used to pay for initial platform development, early stage marketing, legal affairs, political outreach, and other large costs associated with getting the platform deployed to lay individuals. Obviously, $8.5MM is not sufficient to market internationally or scale the platform and perform continuous platform updates. The 35% of tokens being retained will be used primarily to perform long-term ongoing operations, compensate advisors, etc. The 50% being sold for $8.5MM will not be used to compensate advisors, rather 'get the platform up and going, fully developed, tested, and marketed.' Additionally, core team members will receive a small percentage of the 35% kept (we estimate all together, all founders, team members, and advisors will receive roughly 8% and the remaining 27% will be used for ongoing operations, the bounty program, etc). Please remember that of the 50% we will have no tokens as we are exchanging POL for ETH/BTC to pay for direct costs associated with launching the platform. I hope this helps to clarify, we are free to provide more information if you would like.

On a side note, as you are registered on a few survey sites you may understand how it is appealing to people to perform polls / surveys for money. By adding a mobile app, and doing it anonymously and decentralized over blockchain technology, we provide a unique value proposition that we can use to target all individuals without them requiring any technical knowledge.

Thank you for the comment on our white paper, we built it 100% ourselves and spent lots of time thoroughly vetting the project and explaining in detail. We did not add any 'fluff' or things we could not deliver on.

Thank you for further elaborating how your funds will be utilized.
Appreciate your answers.
Usually token distribution has very specific allocations but yours, is a lil bit generic.
But that's fine, most of the projects with detailed allocations ended up as crap anyway.
Looking forward how this project materializes as I haven't seen survey site that pay you cryptocurrency yet.
efex83

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:35:26 AM

this looks different. waiting for possible airdrops
pugmagician

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:53:46 AM

I gotta say I'm very intrigued by this project, I'll probably see about participating in the Pre-Token sale here before it goes up in price in a few days. I think you're really on to something here, and can't wait to see where it leads!
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:05:21 AM

Doing a poll sometimes get tricky, but with the direct pool between the maker and the one fill it directly.
That will minimize on the data te get manipulated.
So the originality of the data filled is secure.
OpenPoll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:35:25 AM

Doing a poll sometimes get tricky, but with the direct pool between the maker and the one fill it directly.
That will minimize on the data te get manipulated.
So the originality of the data filled is secure.

We fully agree and think that this is one of the aspects that makes our project truly unique. The platform we are building would not be possible without blockchain technology, and the market is perfectly positioned for a platform like this to be viable.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: