Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin ?  (Read 1163 times)
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

Anonymous transactions that exist in bitcoin are both advantages and disadvantages. why do I call it a disadvantages? because it will definitely be used by bad people to commit a crime. Later the edges have a bad impact on the value and future of bitcoin.
VaramiR

Activity: 144
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

Governments think it is a cyber terrorism or something because they do not get any payments or they can not get cut from it so they try to make people think this is dangerous and illegal and they try to prevent its spread to the world.

racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

I think the biggest disadvantage in bitcoin for me is to lose your bitcoin wallet because All your bitcoins could be lost if your hard drive crashes, or you lose your data in some other way. If this happens, you may not be able to recover any of your coins , the worst part and most painful happens if you lose the bitcoin wallet or private key.

skull_pro

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

Driven by news and people`s sentiments, and also the fact that it can be hacked anytime Smiley
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

What's preventing Bitcoins from being accepted as mainstream payment forms? I'm working on a new blockchain and would like to learn what drawbacks of Bitcoin urgently need to be improved Wink

bitcoin is volatile and it is a big disadvantage to bitcoin. people do afraid of losing things in bitcoin so some didn't even dare to invest in bitcoin.
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:55:45 AM

a loss for me when the price of coins is not as I anticipated it was the first loss when we received still many deals that twists and turns make me very uncomfortable that's all my complaints I have faced
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:53:13 AM

There is a fear of uncertainty when it comes to the actual ground level utilization of Bitcoin. At this stage, we need to focus on improvisation of the utility value of Bitcoin and transaction fees and time is causing an obstacle in the growth of Bitcoin. Today many things of day to day life are available at the price of Bitcoin transaction fee so why should anyone go through Bitcoin in that case for micro transaction? We need to find a concrete solution.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:02:16 AM

One of the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin that i dont want to happen to me is if you lose your bitcoin wallet, you have lost all of your bitcoins in that wallet. You cannot regain it and they are simply lost forever untill and unless you have backed up the wallet with a backup phrase code. This backup phrase code can be used to recover the lost bitcoin wallet balance.
In case credit card/debit card stolen, we can call the merchant to cancel the card and request for a new one but in case of Bitcoins, as it is decentralized and no one has control over it , we don’t have any person/organisation to call.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

The public blockchain of Bitcoin may be his biggest flaw. While everyone is worried about Bitcoin's transactional restrictions, very few think about the consequences of his public book on confidentiality.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

The public blockchain of Bitcoin may be his biggest flaw. While everyone is worried about Bitcoin's transactional restrictions, very few think about the consequences of his public book on confidentiality.
Since Bitcoins do not have a physical form, it cannot be used in physical stores. It would always have to be converted to other currencies. Cards with Bitcoin wallet information stored in them have been proposed, but there is no consensus on a particular system.
keywordsbadge

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

I think there should be some reputated bitcoin trading platforms operated directly by the developers here Smiley
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

The main disadvantage of bitcoin is its constant instability. We don't know how bitcoin will behave in a week.

For me, the biggest advantage having a bitcoin are, if you have a bitcoin you can control some people who wants money. You can buy all your want or all your need. I believed that if you have a money you can have a more friends and you can control them like my friend.
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

The main disadvantage of bitcoin is its constant instability. We don't know how bitcoin will behave in a week.

For me, the biggest advantage having a bitcoin are, if you have a bitcoin you can control some people who wants money. You can buy all your want or all your need. I believed that if you have a money you can have a more friends and you can control them like my friend.

That's not a good perception, you cant buy real friend even you have money, I doubt you'll be able to succeed if you make money as your superior in life, bitcoin can only help us financially and can also worsen our attitude if not use properly.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

because its anonymous , no central authority so governments and institutions do not like to add as payment facility.  

For me the biggest disadvantages of bitcoin is the unpredictable price, It goes down to the lowest level without informing anyone and its price is really somtimes dissapointing.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

At first glance, it seems that anonymity is a huge plus. In fact, using the wallet anonymously, except for the data for authorization, the user has nothing. If the password is lost, it will not be possible to restore it, as no personal data was not specified there. Accordingly, together with the password, the funds on the wallet will disappear. Personally for me this is the most enormous lack of.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

What's preventing Bitcoins from being accepted as mainstream payment forms? I'm working on a new blockchain and would like to learn what drawbacks of Bitcoin urgently need to be improved Wink

I believe it is the cost involve and the lacking of bitcoin ability for accepting payment. If you are able to provide some scaling solution to the btc, it will be very beneficial to aiding the drawback of bitcoin. 

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Topek3

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

This is because it is very hard to cheat or con anyone in Bitcoin due to the public ledger, otherwise known as the block chain. Now that we've covered the basic advantages, we can move on to the disadvantages. There are three main ones that need to be pointed out. This is so you can get an overall idea of what to expect ...
CryPtoEnGanGe

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

I'm not sure if it's the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin but I think the fact that it is not yet widely accepted as a payment system in the world.
raiangelah

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

Hi Evakotel,

What they don't like in Bitcoin is its fast changing value. they are scared that today they have a pretty decent value of bitcoin but tomorrow that can be the opposite. one other thing is the possibility of security breaches. once this happens the value of bitcoin will surely fall.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:51:01 AM

I think the greatest disadvantage of bitcoin is the status we all know that bitcoin is in the process of development. There are still many drawbacks and faults in the system which is need to improve. Also high security are one of the issue the vulnerability of hackers and we are atill thinking where bitcoin came from and who is the creator.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: