Bitcoin Forum
November 15, 2018, 07:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will future paper money disappear?  (Read 1886 times)
clarky

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

Paper money then fiat foreign money still exists in future comes also it's the ball on cryptocurrency we stay in today. It choice never disappear due to the fact not whole human beings are conscious about digital currency then if such regime nonetheless now not trusting cryptocurrency below we wish able to usage the historic order bills.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

I think not, paper money is still needed by many people and not everyone likes bitcoin and can use bitcoin, people feel more comfortable and easier to use paper money
NBIToin

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

I can't see paper disappearing completely... let's face it imagine that the power goes out not to mention something much worse like a earth quake or war. What would you reach for in one of these situations? Granted fiat might loose its trust in a war but if the lights go out what should you use as a medium of exchange? Metals is one option I can come to think of but that seems quite far fetched (at the moment) looking at it from a centralbankers point of view... but hey I might be wrong...
kkaroul4

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

will never lose the cash currency in this world because the cash or paper currency has been used as a symbol of the state. so the future of paper money will surely be there forever anytime

Mr.John19

Merit: 109

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

I think NO, the paper money can't vanish in this world. We know the advancement of the digital currency is developing each year and the acknowledgment the bitcoin on the store and dealer are also demanding today. But we still have a nation that bitcoin is restricted, or somewhere have an absence of internet connection. Paper money and crypto have substantial distinctive the digital cash can't supplant the paper money. Digital currency is extra cash in this world.

Everything that makes you vital     |     B i t V i t     |       PRE-ICO    July 1st, 2018
●        FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        YOUTUBE        ●        TELEGRAM        ●
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Whitepaper  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chienna

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:15:41 PM

I think digital currency will keep increasing such the time goes by. Plus bitcoin will be more powerful transaction of payment. But I dont think so paper money will totally DISAPPEAR but maybe paper money will LESS; But not totally disappear.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

Well,  we'll se. Maybe if bitcoin acceptable in every single country it means like the government really declare that these new thing was absolutely good for the people even the cashless society, and it can solve the economys problem for the country I think is possible. But perhaps just need quite long time to make it possible.

Welhell

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:59:18 PM

Of course yes. Nowadays in Europe have a countries which payments are paid by debit card ninety over hundred. Even this tells us from the future. So, in the end even governments will accept cryptocurrencies.
Fedrey

Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

Well,  we'll se. Maybe if bitcoin acceptable in every single country it means like the government really declare that these new thing was absolutely good for the people even the cashless society, and it can solve the economys problem for the country I think is possible. But perhaps just need quite long time to make it possible.
first, you need to think about the fact that not every country can give up its national currency. Perhaps they will be able to create their national crypto currency. But many countries also believe that the crypto currency can be a danger to their domestic economy.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
budz0425

Activity: 308

The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:04:26 PM

first, you need to think about the fact that not every country can give up its national currency. Perhaps they will be able to create their national crypto currency. But many countries also believe that the crypto currency can be a danger to their domestic economy.
It is too early to make a conclusion now that in the future paper money will gonna disappear, but I could say that there is a big chance since a lot of people wants it and some countries are open for this kind of change, if all countries will finally adapt cryptocurrency then it is possible.

rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:21:32 PM

This seems difficult to come true.
Currently, government permits related to the use of Bitcoin are difficult.
There are only a few countries that allow the use of Bitcoin & facilitate transactions in their country.
In addition, banknotes are currently regulated by central banks that are Centralized while Bitcoin is Decentralized.
So I think Bitcoin will still be used by many people but can not replace the current paper money.
Kahoy01

Activity: 329

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

Yes. With the current progress in the technology we have made, paper money becomes more and more obsolete as the years go by. As if now a lot of countries solve this by renewing and releasing new editions of the paper bills tgey once had issued way back then. Which does not only mean more cost, but also could potentially damage the environment due to the waste and tge cutting down of numerous trees and vegetation to supply our needs for currency.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.
It’s true that bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and users since it has started and its demand among the people have also increased a lot. But still I don’t think that bitcoin will be able to replace paper money in the future because firstly, paper money is way more popular than bitcoin and paper money has way more users than bitcoins. Also paper money demand is way more than bitcoin. So it’s ok to say that bitcoin will not be able to replace paper money.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:14:22 PM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
It's all going to happen. However I prefer that both can coexist for use. I am pessimistic that all places will have facilities that support the use of cryptocurrencies. There should be equality between rural and urban areas. Because to use crypto all facilities and infrastructure must be available. Yes we all will always evolve and there will always be changes every time. The era of digitalization will indeed arrive, all waiting for time because we are all being led to it.

doge_shit666

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

Bitcoin is increasingly modern and developed with modern blockchain technology. It meets the needs of people for the payment of services quickly and conveniently. This is the advantage of bitcoin. It is much more creative and smarter than paper money. Nothing is impossible, I think the future of paper money may be lost and replaced with bitcoin.

lagoon88

Activity: 174
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

I don't think that paper money would disappear. But more and more people would use bitcoin and it will be acceptable all over the world.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1011

🚀 VICTORIEUM - DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION &

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

I don't think that paper money would disappear. But more and more people would use bitcoin and it will be acceptable all over the world.

The end of paper money is very close, for some countries and people who live in those countries that will happen very soon. Cashless society is becoming reality, will it be digital cash or crypto money we know answer, first digital fiat and after crypto. For many countries digital money, credit cards is yet to come, for others it will pass soon, but all world is following big countries and what US is doing, where is China, EU? Look at them, they are all about crypto , making regulations, researching blockchain, all that leads me to think that they will be crypto in near future.
Cash will become thing of the past in next 10-20 years, believe in that or not its your thing, but don't be surprised when it happens, you have been warned.

````````````````██████████████
```````````████████████████████████
````````███`██████████████████████`███
`````███`███```███████████████```███`███
````████`````████████████████████`````█████
``████``██████``██████████████████████``████
`███`█```██``███████████████████████```█`████
██████`█``█``████████████████████████`█`██████
████```████```████████████████████`████```████
███``````███```██████████████████`███``````███
███`█``██████```████████████████`██████``█`███
██████```█`███```██████████████`███`█```██████
`████````█`█████```██████████``█████`█````████
``███`````██`█████```█████```████`██`````███
```███```````███████```````██████```````███
`````█████```````█████████████``````█████
```````██████```█████`██`█████```██████
``````````██████████████████████████
``````````````██████████████████
fgfgfgfg
Victorieum
|
DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION
              Victorieum-Worlds First Crypto Bank

Earn dividends       Passive income      Crypto exchange
|
BTC

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Pujangga

Activity: 305

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

I believe so, with the increasing number of digital money users and the latest is blockchain technology then it is a sure thing everyone is reluctant to use paper money, this is what will make the future of the transaction system immediately changed.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:01:54 PM

In my own opinion, bitcoin will really disappear in the future since there are a lot of people today who are interested on investing in cryptocurrency and banks will be forgotten that's why they are scared of the growth of bitcoins.
Situk brok

Activity: 238

Afrochain

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:03:49 PM

Although digital currencies are currently growing rapidly but I think this digital currency has no effect on the loss of paper currency so in my opinion paper currency will never be lost due to the existence of this digital currency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄ AFROCHAIN ▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ⮜⮜ WHITEPAPER ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.