Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will future paper money disappear?  (Read 2404 times)
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:12:50 AM

Paper money will not disappear although I think in the future more people will use digital cash, I also do not agree that Bitcoin or altcoins will be replacing Fiat even in the far future.

In some countries in Africa some people there do not have even a cellphone and they do not know how to use the internet. How can they use crypto or digital cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

Paper and coin currency have been with us for thousands of years, but many believe that cash will cease to exist in the coming years, because of environmental initiatives to reduce paper and plastic consumption. Nearly every consumer worldwide owns a credit or debit card, allowing them to make purchases seamlessly using a swipe of reusable plastic. Bitcoin, a crypto-currency, and other contactless payment options make it seem likely that cash is well on its way out the door. The thing is, people have been predicting the demise of physical currency for decades, but money keeps on printing. Regardless of these contactless currency initiatives, cash is still holding strong worldwide.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

I dont think so. When credit card was invented, it didnt stop anyone from using money. When debit cards or atm cards were created money didnt disappear. So now crypto currency, private and anonymous and untracable transactions , this may ring a bell to everyone and making us want to have it but mostly, the reason why people want bitcoin is because it gives us more money than what we put in. Most people use bitcoin as investment and not for day to day transactions.

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:08:30 AM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

Paper money will not disappear because it is the most easy way to use than Crypto currencies. Money can be use anywhere unlike Crypto in which it will need the power of internet, computers and the most important is that the user should know how to use the digital transaction. Unlike money everyone can use that even the children know how to use it directly so therefore it is very impossible for the money to be obsolete.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

Paper money will dissappear? Actually, its hard to happen this year because as we see. There are still people who does not recognize bitcoin and never in their life realize or experienced the good effect to their practical application, maybe they need to educate and learn more about how it works in real life.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:40:59 AM

Why should one have to disappear if they can co-existed? I don't think Bitcoin/cryptocurrency will make paper money disappear just because more people, businesses and services are now accepting Bitcoin. Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin can be an alternative payment system that can make money transaction faster and cheaper but the problem is not all people can have an access on this technology, like those unfortunate people and if paper money will disappear how can they be able to buy their needs? I doubt that government will allow that to happen. Like what I have said cryptocurrency and fiat/paper money can co-existed so this should not be an issue.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

Come on men! I do not think paper money will be lost LOL
howsoever paper money has existed long before digital currency existed. indeed lately digital currency has been much talked about many people and many positive news that digital money will be the currency of the future. although this news is true, I will not believe that paper money will be deleted / lost. In my opinion digital money will not exist, without the presence of the previous banknote. yeah, this is called technological development.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

Paper money will dissappear? Actually, its hard to happen this year because as we see. There are still people who does not recognize bitcoin and never in their life realize or experienced the good effect to their practical application, maybe they need to educate and learn more about how it works in real life.
It's not easy to make everyone must use digital currency. if you want to use only digital currency then the price of the currency must be stable and it should be accepted by your government. not everyone is educated in this world and still, in some countries people don't know how to use the Internet. many issues are there i think in next generation also it is not possible.
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

I don't think it will happen in our country or it will be intact because in our country the economy are not growing for now because not all people are using this kind of digital money because there are many poor family's does not connect to internet that's why economic growth of our economy can be prevented.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:46:51 AM

Crypto currency can not completely replace the fiat money. Bitcoin is not a full currency. It is not backed up or protected. It does not have a fixed value. Crypto currency today only exists to maintain the fiat money. Today, not all shops and banks accept crypto currencies. In the future, electronic money will become more widespread. They will exist in parallel with Fiat.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
LeyAngelDevs

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:48:22 AM

i think no, for as long as there is still people who dont know the bitcoin, the paper money will remain. Plus,  that money really matters in this world
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

Paper money is planned to be disappeared, I don't think that bitcoin is going to be the thing that will make it disappear but anyway, the governments don't like the paper money because it's hard to control, and harder to print.
People can transact paper money with the need of approval, while they can't transact electronic money without the  need of approval( not talking about bitcoin), even if cryptocurrencies will fail, I think that governments will push people to use credit cards instead of cash.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

Just think ahead in the future, paper money will be inconvenient to use in the future when all thing already contaminated with digital. I believe digital currency will take a big part in the economic payments system in the future.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

I hope paper money will disappear. Because paper money is not secured especially on thief. Its true that paper money is best on transactipn but i think someday digital currency will fix the time arrival of the money.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

Paper money is planned to be disappeared, I don't think that bitcoin is going to be the thing that will make it disappear but anyway, the governments don't like the paper money because it's hard to control, and harder to print.
People can transact paper money with the need of approval, while they can't transact electronic money without the  need of approval( not talking about bitcoin), even if cryptocurrencies will fail, I think that governments will push people to use credit cards instead of cash.

The government don't like the paper money? I don't think so. They might say they don't but its a complete hoax because indirectly, they are gaining from it. Credit cards its good but have you consider people who trade offline, that aren't making use of POS? In as much as technology is good and moving places, there are some people whom are still lacking behind. So paper money can't disappear, it will continue to be.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:12:33 AM

If there is a more practical and can be used in addition to paper money then do not cover the possibility of getting the old banknotes will be replaced by digital money for example. However, this is still undeveloped and only limited discourse only.
paeackk

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

I'm sure that paper money will desappear as a relic of the past. But it won't be repleced by cryptocurrency, it's too early to talk about it now - we are moving to idea of cashless society. It would be credit cards' era.
Tree779

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

Paper money is as important as paper wallets.

There are still places on earth and America where the internet just doesn't exist. You need paper money for those places. I'm not seeing this change in the near future. 3rd world countries will always be around.
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

crypto currency is needed by human in the future and people will it already facilitie so I think cryto currency will not makes paper money and dissapeon because the volotilit will prevent merchantss to accpt them
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:48:24 AM

crypto currency is needed by human in the future and people will it already facilitie so I think cryto currency will not makes paper money and dissapeon because the volotilit will prevent merchantss to accpt them

There are some countries where it is isolated where internet doesn't reach. Some are too poor not to afford the expensive network to have internet. If paper money will disappear some people will not able to have the electronic currency that will exis causing them to be left behind. If this will be implemented in the future many factors must be considered.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: