Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 02:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cease and Desist Letter to ASICSRUS  (Read 2049 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:10:30 AM

Background
ASICSRUS is a huge troll who blackmail and spread false rumours to extort for bitcoins. He would come to ice-dice everyday with different account begging for free bitcoins, and make threats. He would reply to every one of my thread telling people I don't pay out and owe him money.

What he is doing is classified as Libel and Slander, aka defamation, which is illegal and if he does not stop, I will be taking legal action against him.

To ASICSRUS:
If you don't stop what you are doing immediately and also delete all your defamatory posts in the past, you will be sure that legal actions would be taken against you. What you are doing is illegal, and there has been successful lawsuits against people like you in the past. People like you had been fined millions previously from law suites. I highly recommend you not to go down that path.

In Varian v. Deflino & Day two former employees had libeled Varian executives by posting more than 14,000 defamatory messages on over 100 different websites. The jury found that the defendants liable for defamation as well as misappropriation of the executives names.

In 2006 a Florida court awarded a plaintiff $11.3 million dollars when the defendant posted numerous comments on message boards defaming the plaintiff and her business reputation. The court did not specify whether the cause of action was based on libel or slander.

- See more at: http://defamation.laws.com/defamation-laws/libel-vs-slander#sthash.5PZjFx8E.dpuf

You have 1 week from today to delete all your defamatory posts and apologize to me before I start seeking legal actions. If you think you can hide behind your internet nickname thinking you are anonymous, you will be in for an surprise how easy your real identity could be tracked down.

Sincerely,

David Lee

I suggest legal action now that we know who you were looking for was none other than BitJohn of Cryptsy. Paul Vernon would have no choice but to release his vitals to the authorities. HAHAHA
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: