Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I can loan 0.25 BTC || Apply Within  (Read 2654 times)
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:00:56 AM

People have got to stop claiming ever thing is a scam in the btc community. You're scaring new people away from the coin for one and it gives bitcoin a bad rep. Everytime someone post something someone has to say its a scam. How will new users ever get involved if you're so quick to boot them? Lighten up a little. We appreciate your trolling and trying to protect your fellow bitcoin users but chill out a little. I do agree loans arent for everyone but its his money and its between him and whomever accepts it. Its okay to put a little warning comment or something but attacking someone on a forum when they can be innocent just isn't right.

Yes, I agree.

People like Kouye and Vod are a plague with their negativity. A broken clock is right once a day, such is their accusatory manner of labeling scammers with reckless abandon.

Smiley
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 05:13:37 PM

People have got to stop claiming ever thing is a scam in the btc community. You're scaring new people away from the coin for one and it gives bitcoin a bad rep. Everytime someone post something someone has to say its a scam. How will new users ever get involved if you're so quick to boot them? Lighten up a little. We appreciate your trolling and trying to protect your fellow bitcoin users but chill out a little. I do agree loans arent for everyone but its his money and its between him and whomever accepts it. Its okay to put a little warning comment or something but attacking someone on a forum when they can be innocent just isn't right.

Yes, I agree.

People like Kouye and Vod are a plague with their negativity. A broken clock is right once a day, such is their accusatory manner of labeling scammers with reckless abandon.

Smiley

Naaaaah, it's called saving newbies from wasting BTC.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: