Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hosted! [ANN] Katana (K2X) Swap from (KTX) [PoW PoS Master nodes] NINJA REWARDS!  (Read 12079 times)
dinu98xx98

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frirstfootonthemoon1989

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for this project
Jujut8

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:04:15 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 04:22:42 AM by Jujut8

WOW great social media site, i really liked this coin but, the wallet not sync  Undecided
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:29:30 PM

WOW great social media site, i really liked this coin but, the wallet not sync  Undecided

I think you need to edit your conf file. Go to cryptohub and check the addnodes for k2x. After saving a new conf, restart your wallet and it surely would sync. Good luck.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Jewelettes

Activity: 581

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for this project.

Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for this project

Am I seeing double?

Cheesy

But yeah, all of us are looking forward to that and the devs are working hard so I'm sure that the long term plan would be implemented. Wink

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:02:16 PM

Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for this project.

Am I seeing double?

Cheesy

But yeah, all of us are looking forward to that and the devs are working hard so I'm sure that the long term plan would be implemented. Wink

such as a bitcointalk account farm, just copy and paste the comment  Grin
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:07:52 PM

After checking on the website, hoping to have more information about the project, but it says that the site is under construction.
Need to be patient and wait for it to be ready so that we are able to learn more about the project.
Jujut8

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:58:06 AM

Wallet working fine.
But in social media, wen i will create a account (https://mediafrenzy.ninja) and have seen Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy, devs will fill this soon?
nid125

Activity: 510

ImpulsX

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:48:22 PM

Im surprised, nobody mentioned Shardax voting https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=K2X
charlesb06

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:13:03 AM

seems to have bottomed out on the exchange
gerome420 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 20

https://onlydoge.fans/

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:45:45 AM

Lots of big news happening in katana development but most updates are posted in discord join us https://discord.gg/7y9XGST

ariewayq

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:59:10 PM

good coins, a compact community besides it is very profitable staking or masternode, i like it
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

is there anything more interesting? I wait for the latest update.  Cool
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:59:30 AM

This coin has already become a PoS?
The wallet is not synchronized with the added nodes!

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:45:36 AM

Is there anyone alive here?  Huh

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:08:38 AM

Ahoi
Jujut8

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

Is there anyone alive here?  Huh

I have seen some changes in the social media website recently (about the use of cookies), but no oficial news..
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

https://l2rx.com/img_top/masternodes_top_rating.jpg

Add "KATANA (K2X)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com
                                         ---
People, we need to add coin in rating Masternodes.
Our coin: "№ 409 KATANA (K2X)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

https://l2rx.com/img_top/Screenshot_135.png
pharmacy2693

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

wow this is great project I liked this coin. new exchange coming its really good for community
Jujut8

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

So many time, i really like the project but... no news from devs in bitcointalk, no news on facebook, no news on discord.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: