Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:03:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doing 2 or more ICO facebook campaign?  (Read 931 times)
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

Nowdays FB campaign has gone less and also not much worthy returns also the owner may get it after the recent incident of FB sharing the data, people have started to hat FB and many have started to delete their accounts or boycott it. Thus twitter on other hand is a better option.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

For sure, you should do several campaigns at once. Because if you only do 1-2 campaigns and if the campaign scam you will not have anything after a long time working. And you will waste your time in vain. Search and select at least 5-10 campaigns and implement it

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:32:56 PM

When it comes to social media campaigns, you can participate in 1 or more ICO at the same it. Social media campaigns do not forbid any participants to join another ICO unless, they are still doing their job every week. It is just your capability to do it and your time. If you have a regular job, you cannot do multiple campaign at the same time but if you're at home and this is your "job", then you can join many ICO.
Grilkahm

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

It is just fine to join with several or more bounty campaign as long as you can carry and comply with all the task and you can manage to do all of them with your available time on a daily basis because not all of the crypto project would give you good earning. Some are scam and some of the token reward does not have value as well.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:40:10 PM

Doing more then one campaign in your facebook account is allowed, and let me mention, if you do just one, you can't earn a decent amount. Facebook campaigns are not paying too much lately due to a huge amount of participants, so I suggest better do video or article campaigns.
NomanBD

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

You can join as many as you want. But I will suggest you to be selective about your work. You can participate in signature and Twitter campaign too.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:18:01 AM

I am more specific in joining bounty campaign and i am doing it with social media specifically the facebook campaign. I only join one ICO at a time so as not to compromise the crypto ad on my timeline or newsfeed. However, as i posted my report in the thread i am curios about how others doing as well in the facebook campaign. And as i open their facebook timeline i was surprised since it has two or more different crypto ads present there and the facebook is fake and it is being made only for that purpose for just joining bounty campaigns.  And i am trying also to browse the other member's facebook account and still it is the same. They are joining two or more ICO's in their facebook account. Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account? Who among you here have tried this? Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?

I think that you do not have to spend your time on bounty campaigns of social networks because there are a lot of fake profiles and this greatly reduces the payment.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

I am more specific in joining bounty campaign and i am doing it with social media specifically the facebook campaign. I only join one ICO at a time so as not to compromise the crypto ad on my timeline or newsfeed. However, as i posted my report in the thread i am curios about how others doing as well in the facebook campaign. And as i open their facebook timeline i was surprised since it has two or more different crypto ads present there and the facebook is fake and it is being made only for that purpose for just joining bounty campaigns.  And i am trying also to browse the other member's facebook account and still it is the same. They are joining two or more ICO's in their facebook account. Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account? Who among you here have tried this? Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?

I have not tried that as I do not do the social media campaigns but I guess it could work since it is your facebook. I would advise you to make sure that you read the rules though as there could be projects that do not allow people to do more than one bounty campaign on their facebook account at a time so you do not end up getting banned from the bounties
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:13:20 AM

2 or more, of course you can, as long as you have no hassles and your account is not indicated by spam, then it will be fine, if the bounty manager puts the payment percentage on facebook, sure you will get it.

Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

In Facebook you can do up to 30 bounty, this is for sure not to exceed the limit of posts per day!
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

I do not recommend running too many facebook campaigns at the same time as the bounty managers don´t accept accounts that only promote crypto and nothing else.
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

i have been doing many bounties and so far had no problems. it could depend on the kind of bounty you joined and how you follow it up
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:21:38 PM

I don't know if you pretend or not. Obviously things like this have been going on long before I got to know the bounty.
In fact, it used to be crowded with one person following a campaign of more than 100 accounts

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

It's okay if you can handle your tasks and don't join too many campaign because isn't good for your social media.. Imagine, if you join more than 10 campaign. How many shares you need to do for one week? It's pretty much and i think your promotion isn't good anymore if you doing too many share in one week.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

I do many social campaigns at same time with my real account (facebook, twitter, instagram) without any problems. The important is not to spam and to write good posts. I also try to choose good project in order not to "ruin my name"...
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

Although, i am no more into social media bounty, because of the influx of so many participants in social media bounty, as well as the lesser allocations for this programme.
Social media bounty, such as Facebook campaign allows for spamming, which is why you see a lot of participants join so many bounties at the same time and yet they get their rewards, except where it ius specified by the manager that spamming with other projects is not allowed.
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

Facebook or any social media bounty campaign is not like signature that only restrict you to one campaign for promotion per time, you can promote multiple of them together with your Facebook account so far you are the owner of it.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

I do not think that these campaigns bring in much income anymore, especially as many ICOS do not reach soft cap in investment capital, nor sometimes do the tokens even reach exchanges. I personally do not bother with those. I focus on videos and signature campaign only now because I saw that other campaigns were just a waste of too much time without bringing in much income. I do hope you have a good experience and earn though form your first campaign and good luck with that.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Enzos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

You can do it at will. As far as I know, no current bounty will limit your social media to join only one campaign, but if you retweet too many ico/tokens content per week, it may be banned by social media.

Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

There are a lot of bounty campaigns, where you can earn a lot of new tokens. But I agree, you should not focus on such campaigns as Twitter and Facebook, because there are too much participants in these campaigns, so look at Signature or Content campaigns. You will get higher rewards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: