Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH dead as ICO cools down  (Read 494 times)
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:16:03 AM

As ICO cools down and a lot of projects are even dumping at lower prices than ICO
ico is being dumped because the whole market is falling after bitcoin now... I think we just need to wait for the btc recovery

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

As ICO cools down and a lot of projects are even dumping at lower prices than ICO, is there any hope for ETH prices to shoot again? Also there are some news that ICO projects are cashing out the large amount of ETH recently which even give ETH a more harder hit than other coins.

if Ethereum is dead it is possible that there will be another new coin created to be able to hold smart contract and can continue ICO again yes but like her Ethereum will be hard to die because they have a very good developer team.

ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

There is no cool down. Every day more and more ICO's will come and raise money. How do you follow crypto currency news? Statistically we see more ICO's now.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

I don't think btc is dead. It seems to me that this is a normal correction and soon Ethereum will grow again.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
afterdark

Activity: 395

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:22:51 AM

Ethereum will not die with the ICO. In addition to the platform for programming tokens, it is also a smart contract and an area for decentralized applications. I am sure that soon they will solve the problem with numerous ICO.
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

I don't think btc is dead. It seems to me that this is a normal correction and soon Ethereum will grow again.

He didn't say anything about BTC here. Why did you say something like that? The subject is ETH clearly.
More ICO's are coming. I see 1205 ICO's only here: https://icobench.com There is more than this site shows.
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:37:07 AM

As ICO cools down and a lot of projects are even dumping at lower prices than ICO, is there any hope for ETH prices to shoot again? Also there are some news that ICO projects are cashing out the large amount of ETH recently which even give ETH a more harder hit than other coins.
I currently feel what you feel and you say above almost all the bounty that I follow sell haga coins under ico price due to the price ethereum and bitcoin prices that had plummeted, but the price ethereum I make sure it will return to normal after the bitcoin price increases again

marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

It is useless to create alarmism, in the last period I have seen the number of ICO increase significantly, the price of Ethereum unfortunately affected by the current market crisis but I am confident about its recovery in the coming weeks
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

bigger problems are not ICO down but BITCOIN very low.... when Bitcoin has a fall every coin has a fall too.. it was everytime like this since today

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:59:37 AM

But likely not like that. Eth is not the only one cryptocurrency that fall. Btc also experience the same thing. It is because many bad news that spread. It reduce the demand for cryptocurrency

Dimasta

Activity: 202

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

I also think that everything depends on the market and the BTC. Soon the market will improve and ETN will go up again. While there is no reason to worry, I bought it, now I'm waiting. I do not yet participate in the ICO.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:08:03 PM

I think its about the whole market that is down at the moment. The market is in red bloodbath because of the bitcoin only. ETH however went all the way down because of the reason that you have stated here that is ICO thing and as well it is because of the net effect of the market down trend.

Will ETH come up? Yes surely it will spike above its 1200 USD rates because thats what will happen with almost all the coins that we have. ICO's will kick start one more time in the mid year so that people will start buying more ETH to invest on different project. In this period whales will play very important role and in the long run the prices will start pumping back.
Gnompork

Activity: 200
Merit: 8

Power to gnomes!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:13:17 PM

I think that these are temporary difficulties caused by natural market processes. Ethereum will shoot again when the market goes into the green phase. Of course, there will be tokens on other blockchains. They will compete with Ethereum and restrain its growth.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

All the altcoins, including the ethereum, depend on bitcoin. The bitcoin falls and all the altcoins fall. I think ICO if it affects the price of the ethereum is insignificant. The main reason I think is in bitcoin. Over time, the market will recover and the ethereum will grow in value.

Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:20:51 PM

It seems to me that the price of eth depends not only on the demand for coins but also on the state of the ICO market. A lot of governments are waging an open war against ICO in any form. China's position is also irreconcilable. All this significantly weakens the cost of eth. I don't expect a large increase in the price of eth. This year the price of eth will be 0.06-0.08 btc.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
luffy7

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

its due to the whole market cap going down.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:52:59 PM

The possibilities of applying smart contracts to the whole ocean. Do not think that the ICO was their only application
wodebutterfly (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:40:36 AM

ETH price is related to BTC price. When BTC show stable grow-up trend you will see ETH is going up as well.
It seems that ETH bleeds much more badly than others! However you are right that BTC prices will have an impact on others largely, but in such a bearish market, maybe the influence of bitcoin is also fading away a little bit!

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
wodebutterfly (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:45:02 AM

I thin k it is a scam and we can see the price to be high again in the near futur. I won't sell the coins that I have until the pric eis high enough.
Then we can just pray that the return rate of ICO returns to the levels of 2017. Actually it is the ICO frenzy thay push ETH prices up. Now as most of ICO failed investors badly, people may be more realistic and judgmental when investing!

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
LipCo

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:14:22 AM

I think the ICO if it affects the price of ethereum is negligible, currently The market is in a fire, fluctuating because bitcoin prices down and dragging the altcoins down by. and right now I think we just wait for the Bitcoin recovery.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: