Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO] ImageProtect - The Future of Digital Advertising enhanced with AI⚡️  (Read 453 times)
Jondum

Activity: 250
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

Many creators are always complaining about content piracy. Image Protect is present, hopefully provide maximum protection of content in the future.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 156

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:47:44 AM

Guys, hello. Is there anyone alive ? Why there is no activity here. Also in social networks for a long time nothing was published. Is this "project" still alive?
The dev's are too busy apparently to make updates there.

I am no longer affiliated with this project.

kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

Im very proud can support this project! I see this is a real solution for protect content creator, i know other project have a similar concept like this, but Image Protect have a difference from the other, check whitepaper for that Or visit Website soon! This is time to all people know about this soultion of Image Protect!
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project? How confident are you you will be able to stick to the road map?
folajoseph

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:18:25 AM

What edge does Image Protect have over the likes of Wemark?
kemancok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

I think this project is very useful, I will support this project, hopefully the team can work hard in promoting this project so that many people know this project and finally this projecct can reach hardcap, good luck friend.

TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

The ImageProtect platform lets creators take back control of their images. This platform provides innovative solutions that allow creators, publishers, and token holders to all receive significant recurring revenue.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:55:36 AM

This is a revolutionary project that ever existed with a very strong protection system for image content and protecting copyright ... very interesting
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

Nowadays, 80% of all the websites are using their possession that helps them in image recognition and web crawling technologies. Therefore, these enter leads to the owner that there will be no time or money to be spent on DMCA.  Image protection developed a new digital licensing model, IPShare. Thus, this helps them in sending all the standard DMCA that will replace to an ISP or hosting company, we can ask the owner of the websites to replace the images that have been converted to the IPShare. As a result, copying and pasting the images into the user's website template. They are going to set all the digital content copyright and smart-contracts gives legal license right of digital assets. However, it makes easy for a creator or a person who buy the photo to use, transfer or modify. The current online picture industry is given more important where a lion share the revenue.  ImageProtect designs a new marketplace for digital images that has a Global Decentralized Copyright Registry. It creates the digital content copyright management that helps in using smart-contracts and makes easy for creator or photo buyer to use, transfer or modify from beginning to end moment.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 03:14:30 PM

Any progress or news of this project? Last statement is token sale postponed because market conditions.. But why no activity in Telegram group, come on I was follow and support this project from last year, there's no answer questions on there. I hope this project will no die like the others.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: