Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex is kidding me  (Read 171 times)
trifiz (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

In Thu Dec 14 2017 i made a usdt transaction from my binance account to my brother poloniex account.

The transaction as you can see was immediately made and confirmed:

I immediately opened a ticket to which I never received a reply and was even closed 12 days ago, without any response:

Today I made another transaction, again from my same binance account, this has done the whole process that followed the other transaction:

But this was accredited to poloniex account:

poloniex continues to ignore me, someone would have some advice to give me?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:47:04 PM

Open another ticket - include all the relevant info, including the link to the blockchain txid.

I've had issues like this with lots of different coins. Just be patient, they should fix it in due time. I had one ticket for like 18 USD worth of ZEC open for like a month before they finally credited my account. If they close the ticket, just re-open it and complain again. There is not much else you can do, sorry.... Sad

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:06:17 PM

Nothing we can do to help you.

All I can say is that poloniex really is a service that used to be good and going downhill. But I do not know if in your case it's because of a bug, or you have done something wrong. But it's not even showing up on your pending deposits which is pretty incredible.

You've got proof that the deposit address works, so you should screenshot both the deposit history section of your account and your deposit address. Send that along with all your txids and other info just like owlcatz said. Open a new ticket and close this one.

You can only hope that they respond relatively quickly.
trifiz (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:20:15 AM

I already opened another ticket in January. But still no reply
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:15:48 PM

I already opened another ticket in January. But still no reply

Yeah, that was January and it's already March. That's long enough to demand a reply for sure. You should open a new ticket again for sure and hopefully they can attend to this matter as soon as possible.

Missing deposits seem to be pretty common with poloniex. But you have proof that the deposit address works with your second deposit of 20~ USDT which went through without any problems. That should simplify the process of solving this.

But first, poloniex needs to respond to you and that's what's not happening. You really only have the option of waiting and opening new tickets once in a while. Their support consistently this bad, which is the reason why I've stopped using them ages ago.

Smiley
trifiz (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:50:19 AM

bitgiveen

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

Poloniex has turned into a scam , it use to work perfectly in September i never faced any issues but since October many people have been reporting deposit issues , account blocked , funds blocked issues. Sending support ticket isn't going to do any good as you said 3 months have already past

There isn't any solution but as circle recently purchased poloniex for a huge sum of $400 million+ i would suggest you to send another support ticket and avoid using poloniex plus you made a mistake by telling them you opened a scam accusation as there are already several accusation your issues will most likely not be solved
trifiz (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:02:35 AM

Yesterday i received my money back  Grin that a surprise..
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:32:56 AM

I'am one of poloniex user and i encounter problem about in delaying  my deposit of Sia Coin (SC) when i'am still a trader but i'm wait a weeks before it arrive and the happen i did not use poloniex for arbitage or depositing any altcoins but for bitcoin are not problem. It is lesson learn i only use now bittrex exchange or crytopia.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: