Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:18:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to ban users who repeat registration to Telegram.  (Read 160 times)
Anon11073 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

Hello, I'm currently the bounty manager for a project.

I'm conducting a Telegram campaign, but someone regularly repeats registration by changing accounts.
Is there a way to prevent this?

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:54:35 PM
Merited by Anon11073 (2)

What do you really mean with someone repeats registration by changing accounts? Please explain further with what you asked in the registration and how the users repeat the process. Also, in the title you've mentioned you want to ban, but in the content you just ask how to prevent it.

If what you want is to allow only one response per user, it is possible using google forms. The thing is every user should sign in their google account before the registration. The owner of the account should not worry as their email address won't be recorded and will be used only to restrict registering again with the same account. The cons is, it is still possible for a user to register again by using a different google account.

For more detailed explanation:
Restrict Google Forms to only Allow One Entry Per Person

PS. If you could explain more, we can think of another solution.
Anon11073 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:42:52 AM

What do you really mean with someone repeats registration by changing accounts? Please explain further with what you asked in the registration and how the users repeat the process. Also, in the title you've mentioned you want to ban, but in the content you just ask how to prevent it.

If what you want is to allow only one response per user, it is possible using google forms. The thing is every user should sign in their google account before the registration. The owner of the account should not worry as their email address won't be recorded and will be used only to restrict registering again with the same account. The cons is, it is still possible for a user to register again by using a different google account.

For more detailed explanation:
Restrict Google Forms to only Allow One Entry Per Person

PS. If you could explain more, we can think of another solution.
It means that there are people who create multiple accounts of Telegram and participate.
I see. We only accepted the login user for participation.

I hope this will lead to a solution.
thanks for your reply. I will send Merit.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
mktpromp

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

As you are expecting people to respond to your campaign, you can't be sure who you want to ban or block. I'm afraid hardly anything to do except ignoring unexpected accounts.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

I think the only way to solve this case is increasing the number of manager in your Telegram channel Smiley. Telegram group of any bounty campaign often has a great number of members so it's not easy to handle everything by yourself only. Beside what does changing mean? They change telegram name or they use more than 1 account to abuse your telegram bounty?

xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:21:04 AM

Maybe you can count the telegram bounty when the registration is closed.
so no one will repeat the registration with the changing account.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:55:19 AM

I think it would be a good idea to let the users of the cable group stay active on a weekly basis to send out the telegraph's bounty!

Of course, this requires a lot of work from the bounty manager!

Maybe the last login time of the cable group will be the standard!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: