Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:57:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will touch 20K USD end of 2018. What you think ?  (Read 2417 times)
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

yes maybe that could happen but it seems that it will be very difficult to be able to recover because now there is no good news that can make the price of bitcoin experience a price increase.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

This is my own opinion that Bitcoin will touch 20K USD end of 2018. What your thought about it ?

This does not seems to be realistic value but nothing is impossible in the bitcoin world. Who would have thought at the beginning of 2017 when bitcoin price was less than 1000 USD then it will reach 20K by year end, and IT DID.  Now price is 6500$ and anything can happen. I am still hopeful to see bitcoin touching all time high this year.
Yes, me too. now we can see that the price of bitcoin is rising little by little. to be honest I prefer when the price of bitcoin goes up like this, because it can be something stable. I don't think the price will touch the price of $ 20k at the end of the year, but I also hope for a high price.
The fact that it is rising little by little and dropping very fast, actually shows that there is a huge level of uncertainty in the market and no one can actually tell how things would end up going in the next few days. Bitcoin reaching $20k at the end of the year however something that I believe is is not possible and unrealistic.

Market will not just start an upraise immediately like that and start testing new ATH without some barriers in between, so for the end of the year to have this, must have required some strong good news to cause that huge demand.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

This is the most common prediction that I see in the forum, it seems that people want that the year of 2017 happens again because they want to earn money with that movement in the market, I cannot really blame people for thinking like that but if you know anything about the market you know that is not going to happen, right now is the time to take a long position in the cryptocurrencies that you like because we're not going to see such a bull run.
holzer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

20K was what I would have said earlier but I think it will be closer to 12K and then maybe have a big jump in the spring past 20k.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

This is my own opinion that Bitcoin will touch 20K USD end of 2018. What your thought about it ?
Well many of us wants bitcoin to be rise but we can't predict what will happen about the price of bitcoin. If bitcoin will continue increase this September our hopes will be true and everybody will grateful because they will get a good profit.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Gabb

Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:26:50 PM

This is the most common prediction that I see in the forum, it seems that people want that the year of 2017 happens again because they want to earn money with that movement in the market, I cannot really blame people for thinking like that but if you know anything about the market you know that is not going to happen, right now is the time to take a long position in the cryptocurrencies that you like because we're not going to see such a bull run.

Well, you should take into account that this thread was opened in March, when the year had just started and there were legitimate hopes of a gradual recovery, since the price fluctuated around $11,000 and there were quite optimistic expectations in this regard.

It is obvious that as the year progresses expectations tend to decrease greatly, so that at this time you need to be very deluded or overly optimistic to think that a recovery of such magnitude may be achievable in the coming months, and rather seem that the mood has cooled down in this regard, so closing the year around $10,000 would be optimal according to current circumstances.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:03:42 PM

We can be optimistic as we are free for that, but the current market situation isn't in  favor to us. It never shows aggressiveness and I may think that $20k is not reachable at this year.  Anyways, it is just a hope and there is no guarantee of having it as we never control the market.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

yes maybe that could happen but it seems that it will be very difficult to be able to recover because now there is no good news that can make the price of bitcoin experience a price increase.
That happening is under a lot of conditions that is hard to get and that makes it a bit impossible at the moment. We sure do not know what the future holds, but we know how fast the market is in going down and how slow it is trying to find even a little gain. Recently, we had a 2 weeks of gain erased in just few hours, and imagine on the way up to $20k, what would happen along the line. We have huge resistance above us and it all depends on when the market is going to be strong enough with demand to be able to break them and we do not look that strong at the moment.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

If i see the movement of the value of bitcoin at the moment, i doubt bitcoin is able to touch the value of $20k and i think that value is too far for bitcoin to touch the high value at the end of this year.
But a surprise will definitely happen to bitcoin and surely everyone expects the value of bitcoin at the end of this year to be very high, but according to my prediction bitcoin can only touch the value of $12k-$15k at the end of 2018.

zuishuai

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

I don't think so, it would be nice if Bitcoin could up to $10,000 and stabilize at the end of the year. Don't be too optimistic. There is no such precondition as last year. Bitcoin cant crazy rise again.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

If i see the movement of the value of bitcoin at the moment, i doubt bitcoin is able to touch the value of $20k and i think that value is too far for bitcoin to touch the high value at the end of this year.
But a surprise will definitely happen to bitcoin and surely everyone expects the value of bitcoin at the end of this year to be very high, but according to my prediction bitcoin can only touch the value of $12k-$15k at the end of 2018.
well, even I also doubt when the price of bitcoin can reach that high price in a short time. however, his hopes remain. I just don't want to expect too much with the price of bitcoin at the end of the year, but there is a high probability that the price is above $ 10k.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

I think that could happen because the current conditions of the price of bitcoin have very limited total supply and it is very difficult to get bitcoin, the miners have difficulty solving new algorithm blocks to get bitcoin.
Mytoken

Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

I think you are comparing this year's market with last year's market. This is a wrong comparison. First of all, where do these funds come from? Second, why does bitcoin become a pump again?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Efiraboy

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

This does not seems to be realistic value but nothing is impossible in the bitcoin world. Who would have thought at the beginning of 2017 when bitcoin price was less than 1000 USD then it will reach 20K by year end, and IT DID.  Now price is 6500$ and anything can happen. I am still hopeful to see bitcoin touching all time high this year.
Your opinion is absolutely wrong. How can you say that? You talk just in an air or you did some serious survey. I am sure that you have no idea of the ups and downs of the price and the current situation of the market. That’s why you gave such a big price for bitcoin. It is not sensible that the price will grow more than $13000 in the next few months, till the end of this year.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

I think it's very difficult to predict because currently the price of bitcoin is falling very deep and it's very difficult to be able to increase prices to $ 20k again.
feelivent

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:55:41 AM

I hope that is true, because indeed btc has shown signs of improvement and not only btc, many coins also experience price increases and hopefully investors, buyers and sellers of bitcoin are also happy with this situation.
The actual thing is that if the price growth continue like this one for some more time then it is possible that it reach $20000 but not till the end of this year because just a quarter year more to go and the difference is very big. There is no sign of unnatural pump in the price, and with normal growth it is not possible in just 3 months. We will have to wait for long time to see this price.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:35:07 PM

I hope that is true, because indeed btc has shown signs of improvement and not only btc, many coins also experience price increases and hopefully investors, buyers and sellers of bitcoin are also happy with this situation.
The actual thing is that if the price growth continue like this one for some more time then it is possible that it reach $20000 but not till the end of this year because just a quarter year more to go and the difference is very big. There is no sign of unnatural pump in the price, and with normal growth it is not possible in just 3 months. We will have to wait for long time to see this price.

Exactly. Things are taking it quite slowly and more naturally than what happened last year. I think we should all forget about ending 2018 the same way. Yeah there may be a sustained positive movement but 20k is way too far out for now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Temujhin

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

Yes, that may be your opinion, but I think it will be a long time to be able to reach the $ 20k target that you said, the market is very difficult to predict, and price fluctuations are very fast and tidal, so maybe at the end of the year it's still in the market is bearish and will still need time to get a strong increase, just be patient, bulls will come
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:45:49 PM

There is a demand on the market, i think. The force of staying above $6000 is getting weaker and there are prediction that the persistence might loosen the resistance and go lower than $6000 to $3000. I dont know those who wants to benefit from the dump but its not inviting to investors. If the resistance could exist by November it might probably hit $20000 by December even $25k at most

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:18:02 AM

I really like and love to hear the price of bitcoin at the end of 2018 can return to the price of $ 20k again but if you realize it all might not happen because the current price of bitcoin falls deeply and must need good news and lots of money to make prices bitcoin goes back to the price of $ 20k. I feel that it's impossible to happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: