Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance To Add "USD To Crypto" Trading Pairs Soon  (Read 225 times)
laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:31:34 AM

"Opening an office on Malta gives Binance several advantages. One of which is that they can start to set up a fiat-to-crypto trading pair, allowing people to purchase crypto directly with USD or the Euro. Before, people had to purchase Bitcoin from other exchanges and then move it into Binance to purchase altcoins."

Source - http://thebitplex.com/2018/03/23/binance-malta/

Assuming everything goes well, do you think this will kill coinbase or tether? Thoughts?

I agree this is good news.  If having a USD/Crypto pair was a killer then gdax would have killed binance which it did not of course.  the coinbase stronghold will continue for newbies into the foreseeable future. binance has had to halt new registrations several times, so demand is still strong and enough supply for all the major exchanges to benefit and prosper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:37:32 AM

"Opening an office on Malta gives Binance several advantages. One of which is that they can start to set up a fiat-to-crypto trading pair, allowing people to purchase crypto directly with USD or the Euro. Before, people had to purchase Bitcoin from other exchanges and then move it into Binance to purchase altcoins."

Assuming everything goes well, do you think this will kill coinbase or tether? Thoughts?

I am not sure with this news and maybe it needs time to prove it but I don't think that this will kill coinbase or tether and I hope it could give support for the cryptocurrency. but I think it will make people easier to buy bitcoin because they can buy with USD and Euro which available in their country. and I am sure that this will help for bitcoin to be famous in that country.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sunlitit654

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

Yeah, they will get extended scopes there. Sometimes it takes a little bit time to set up business in new place.But big companies know how to handle it. Killing other exchanges or not, I think it will be good for Binance.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

I think it would be much more better if crypto-fiat to further lessen the transaction fees that goes from converting to altcoins-eth-btc.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
dpui98

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:58:32 AM

Would love to have USD/coins pairs! I like to trade USDT pairs on Huobi/ Okex/ Zb now because I can estimate the pricing well. Using BTC/ ETH pairs are confusing sometimes...

And the best part is USD wont drop during dump hehe

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

I think it a really good thing, if the USD has no conversion fee, like other exchanges but if USD to bitcoin will have a conversion fee, I think this USD to Bitcoin can only be used in buying and withdrawing.
and Tether will still be useful because we only need to pay the trading fee of binance which is very small.
nikaPetro

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

It will be very convenient but how the regulators will react to it to buy directly for the dollar and the Euro,and of course this is the good news from binance.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

Nope, because they can't operate with that on US soil anyway.

It's bad for them I believe, they'll just put themselves on the crosshairs of regulators, and would probably get taxed too.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:17:55 AM

excellent news, that will help the community I believe as Binance is number 1 exchange. I guess we can see some more fiat flawing in crypto markets after this.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:19:02 AM

This sounds like really good news for crypto in general. Binance is really starting to stand out as a great exchange, and this is the sort of move that will help to bring crypto to the masses. I hope it all goes through as planned.

LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:31:16 AM

Awesome news, one step closer to adopting crypto and taking it seriously I think. Hope more platforms do the same! Smiley
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:39:33 AM

That will be a smart move from Binance and a good news for cryptocurrency. I am pretty sure that Binance will get more traders and will be the king of crypto exchange once that happen. The question is, how much money do they have to backed those fiat currency? Will there be an ESCROW option once they implemented the fiat currency option just like TUSD in bittrex? Got to keep an eye with this update. This is getting more interesting.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: