Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:07:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth trading in such deeps?  (Read 358 times)
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:45:59 AM

For me it depends on your capital, mostly trading in deep are very risky but its worth it if those coin will pump, like i said it depends on the capital of traders because having huge capital can make value of coin pump like what big whales do. But if you want to take a risk just choose coins which you know the possibility to increase its value is very high.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:51:33 AM

Is it worth trading in such deeps or you should wait until the market becomes stable? I am asking about the short-term trading positions.
For short-term trading you can join and invest in your favorite Altcoin right now. When the value goes down 5-10%, it is a good time to start a new short-term investment. Wait a few hours after the market goes up you will see the results you wait, good luck.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:09:22 AM

Is it worth trading in such deeps or you should wait until the market becomes stable? I am asking about the short-term trading positions.

It still depends in what kinds of coins that you want to invest there are some tokens and coins that they going dump because they are scam and they dump to scam and stole peoples money.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:26:33 AM

Well if you think about it this way: You will get the maximum profit if you invest in deeps, then you'll definitely consider it.
But I think risks are always involved, but if you can invest for long term, then investing at such low points is definitely preferable than at stable market because the percentage of profit at stable market won't be as high as if you invest at deeps and cash in at pumps.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:02:31 AM

There is still chances to make profit even in the deep, but you need to be more careful when market is still unstable, it can make you missed speculation and losing money, but if you already professional then go for it, there is always chances to make money in decentralized trading

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

In my opinion, you should not trade at this time, because the cryptocurrency market is going deep, it is better to wait a while when the market returns. If you buy now, it is possible that the price will continue to fall, the risk is very high if you trade at this time, you will suffer losses if not make the right decision. However, you can still make a profit if you take risks while trading, and make wise decisions.
Yes, the whole crypto money market is in bad way, I do not know what to do. In fact, some Altcoin prices seem to be very cheap, but as you say;prices may get worse. I think we should rest until April.

At time when the market is falling down and that the market value of so many crypto coins turning out to be far less, it is better to go with holding of the coins and that to stop doing trading for some period of time. At such time, if you will go with trading, you might end up losing your money or that you want be able to make that much of the profit which you have in your mind to earn.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

it is possible bit it is much harder to earn money with trading in a bear market. almost everybody can make money trading in a bull market , but now is where it gets hard. i personally just stop trading in these times . and i try to get some altcoins for cheap right now with fiat money.

Worst days call for worst trades so its better to halt the operations as long as we dont see any opportunity. The current market is only good for the options like Holding your investment, making different portfolio by investing in multiple coins when they are very cheap. We can keep this for cold storage and thus make great profits without doing anything but just waiting for the right time. Once the time is right and all the market is in bull run then we can have our profit and using the same we can open up our trading once more.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: