Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:03:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets be careful on what we are investing  (Read 52357 times)
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:45:10 AM

Lolzzzz… being an investor is not an easy job and this is one of the risks you take as an investor. Mistakes do happen and you just end up regretting it. That’s why we are all always advised to invest only amounts that we can afford to lose and not we will regret later if we actually happen to lose it. So everyone who is an investor should always bear in mind that this is a very risky job that they are into and should always be smart and careful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

Pheww, i am not a btscians, i am just for some research issues here!
Yeah you are right and it is the reason that I always suggest to new investors to put their money in world known crypto like bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin, Liza and ripple. These are well known currencies and most of the people are investing in them. These are safe and very profitable compare to others. All here is for making money and care in important.
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

Not all crypto are fraudulent, as there are big projects on the market that goal real world issues and are backed by impressive partnerships. Everyone should conduct an assessment before investing in pre-coding projects, and most importantly be alert about giveaways on abnormal web sites, using generic images and hacks, reviews on reputable forums.
Bitcoin is authentic and safe for investment and it is good to be careful about our investment because one should invest his hard earns money very carefully. That’s why I think that bitcoin is safe and your money will be in safe place. Although there are many Altcoin in the market but most of them are anonymous and you should avoid investing in them.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
dendenseptember

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

yes, one thing i always thinking when it comes in investing is the capability of the coins, many investment now is scam be sure of what investment did you participate. search what this all about and be wise when investing.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/denaro-ico-raises-8-7m-and-goes-up-in-smoke/
That is true not all ICOs are being successful once it leads to a scam because of lack of budgets and deliberately just shattering this fake ICOs to victimize people, ICOs are very risky especially if we do not first research who are behind these ICOs so that we can avoid the scammers. It is not easy to earn a bitcoin currency now a days so it should be a major factor in investing.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:34:24 PM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.

That is true not all ICOs are being successful once it leads to a scam because of lack of budgets and deliberately just shattering this fake ICOs to victimize people, ICOs are very risky especially if we do not first research who are behind these ICOs so that we can avoid the scammers. It is not easy to earn a bitcoin currency now a days so it should be a major factor in investing.
Yes many of people are scared about investing in any crypto because some ICOs are just scamming because they want to get a lot of money from investors, so that's why some people are not like to investment because they doesn't want to lose their money.

Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:04:23 PM

Pheww, i am not a btscians, i am just for some research issues here!
Yeah you are right and it is the reason that I always suggest to new investors to put their money in world known crypto like bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin, Liza and ripple. These are well known currencies and most of the people are investing in them. These are safe and very profitable compare to others. All here is for making money and care in important.
All of them are well known but in case of choose anyone of them I would surely go for bitcoin, so if new users will be keep on guiding by us like this then they will soon realize that throughout the crypto currency is full of profit, so in investing one has to thread extremely careful, make good research, study the market and choose best coin which is off course one and only bitcoin so this way you can be successful.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:13:07 AM

I agree to you.  Not all ICO that we see are.  Some are made only to scam people and collect funds to those who believe in them. 
Itse very risky to invest in ICO because you don't know exactly who is your transacting with.  And the sad thing about it is you can't report them to the government because they don't hold ICO.
That's why we investors must be very careful .

Yes before investing a lot of confusion will be happening so be clear before investing in a currency it will be very important because after investing nothing will be changed so make better investment.

Before investing we have to clear many thing from the company because without knowing anything it is not good  investing into anything. We have to find the ability and growth in the coin, in terms of development and marketing strategy.
We should not make any kind of investment without knowing about anyone who is selling it, make proper research about it, don’t trust blindly on anyone when you are going for bitcoin investment, rising price of bitcoin is a sign we should buy as soon as possible but don’t rush for buying as it can cause danger for you so better buy at right time with knowing the seller well and good.
Well as our elders says that a person always learn with mistakes so I think if we will keep on using we will learn more and more so it will reduce the chance of mistaking about our investment, in crypto currency the only things we need to be careful about is the wallet private key, if you will take care of it them I am sure you will not lose anything and you will earn high, so be careful about your safety key of bitcoin wallet and you will never suffer any lose.
There is no way that we can deny the fact that it takes a lot of efforts and that you do a lot of hard work to gather some money which you then plan for investing in any of the useful investment. If you will not decide this thing carefully that where to invest your money, then there are likely chances that you might not get what all you want to have by making that investment.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:38:43 AM

I opine that the cryptospace needs a project on regulation, more like cryptopolice that would ensure accountability of ico teams. Until that is done, fraudulent ico would continue.
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

This is an awesome advice. Before investing your hard earned cash into ICO please do thorough background check taking into consideration the use case and the team behind the project.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:58:39 AM

Therefore I believe that we should have a tagline that goes like this, "With great investments comes with great responsibilities". The first common thing that comes into an investor is how much I'll make and not asking the risks involves that is why it leads to scams and losses.
Investing your money after thinking for some good period and that after putting in enough of your efforts will surely help you in becoming a better investor and that you will then be able to make some good earning as well at the end. There is no such need of investing your money at a place where you exactly know that you will not be able to make anything good and that your target will not be achieved.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

Last time I invested a lot in bitcoin but failed. The posts I participated in the campaign on the forum are not recorded. I do not understand why my posts are not counted. I think everyone should be careful before taking part in bitcoin.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

That's a good read. I have been warning people through my recent posts about the possible scams that can occur if you decide to indulge in an ICO. So many people have been scammed on this forum itself and the list just keeps building up. This is taking away the faith of people and soon you'd find a lot lesser number of people investing in icos. If that keeps happening then soon these icos bounties would be over too.
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

ICOs are the most risky investment in the cryptocurrencies world and everybody who chooses to invest in ICO tokens should be doing it with high amount of caution.
When investing in an ICO, you need to make sure that the organizers are well known and have the knowledge to finish the project as planned, because ICO projects tend to fail and most of them won't even complete what they promised.
On the 2nd hand, you need to make sure that the market cap is not too  big, because then you won't have enough space to make the profit and it won't worth the risk.

Totally agree. Scammers are everywhere.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

Well, that's unfortunate. I cant even imagine the reaction of those who have invested huge amounts of money into this project. This just goes to show that we must always be wary of the possibility that a particular ICO has a chance of failing. In cases such as this denaro has really taken precise measurements to trick the people into thinking that their project is legit, using fake team members as to gather potential buyers. we really cant do anything about it since the action has already been done, most of the members have completely shut down, deciding not to speak out and reassure that everything is fine. Next time, in picking out a project to invest in, we should thoroughly assess the project's website, the team and the whitepaper that has been provided during the ICO period. we should also keep in mind that investing in cryptocurrencies is a risky thing to do and that we should invest with caution.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Baraban66

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

Investments in ICO are among the most risky due to the following factors: lack of regulation in the industry attracts scammers, long term project implementation, token may not gain access to the exchange, regulators can change the rules and make tokens illegal in the future.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

Investing in the ico's is more risk. Nowadays there so many ico's coming, we don't konw which one is fake, which one is good. Many ico's are using us for their own benefits, atlast only we come to know that ico's is scam. So before you investing you have thorough knowledge about that project. Read the project details, roadmap, white paper and team members. This will help you to avoid investing in scam ico's.
MrBlack001

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

Agreed, think to some large extent you can avoid being scammed by doing research. Asside from the project itself, there are several websites (ie icoalert) which are doing reviews on (upcoming) ico's and you can check up teammembers on linkedin etc.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:40:17 PM

Icos are risky to invest at the same time we have analysis site for icorating.com with this website we can we safeguarded for investing in upcoming icos
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:55:33 AM

Yes and an example to this is the TitaniumBar ICO. They have convinced many investors by making lies like partnering with Microsoft. They have raised millions of dollars and now they are going to get sued by SEC just like bitconnect leaving all the investors losing so much of their money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: