Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets be careful on what we are investing  (Read 52361 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:36:15 AM

Therefore I believe that we should have a tagline that goes like this, "With great investments comes with great responsibilities". The first common thing that comes into an investor is how much I'll make and not asking the risks involves that is why it leads to scams and losses.
Which is the first thing we must do, a lot of people begin to dream with their eyes open thinking in all the profits they are going to get with their investments not realizing that is a huge mistake, first you need to make sure that in whatever you are investing is a legitimate business and that the chances of losing money over the long term are low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danice15

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:42:14 AM

Truth. Before you make any investing decision take a look in your financial situation especially if you’ve never made a financial plan before. All investments involve some degree of risk. The reward for taking on risk is the potential for a greater investment return so always take your time and talk to trusted friends and family members before investing. Make a research. Ask question and check out the answers with an unbiased source before you invest.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

Pheww, i am not a btscians, i am just for some research issues here!
Yeah you are right and it is the reason that I always suggest to new investors to put their money in world known crypto like bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin, Liza and ripple. These are well known currencies and most of the people are investing in them. These are safe and very profitable compare to others. All here is for making money and care in important.
Most of the investors who fail to produce anything profitable in the world of the crypto currency suffer just because of the reason that they were unable to find the right coin for the sake of investing and that they go for some coin which don’t help them in anyway. You need to be extra careful while making this decision and that you must do some good research work before making any final decision.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:49:23 AM

It is very unfortunate to hear such issues. Very soon almost all investors will run away from ICO. The scammers are so selfish that they don't think about the effect of their actions on the cryptocurrency industry.

Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

That is right! Every ICO is very risky since there are a lot of scammers out there! Before I invest my money in the platform, I make sure that I read the Whitepaper, research the team behind of every project although it also a risk at least I mitigate of being scammed. So be careful always and Do your own research.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

You are right we must be careful while investing. To decrease my risk level I have decided to invest in only reliable coins it is usually top 10-20 I know that they are reliable and demanded. I also know that minor coins may give an unbelievable profit (in %) but they are quite risky so I refused them so my strategy is more conservative than risky.
You are right we should be careful while investing our money in any crypto. Nobody is sure about the future of crypto. Many people say that all cryptocurrency are bubbles and one day it will blow up and everything will finish. All the investors will lose their money and they will not be able to claim deficits because of decentralization and illegality.

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

everything we invest on any ICO or trading site is on our side of having the security
\we decided to make the call and we can't take it back once done.
what we needto do is to study and research before making a single click.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:29:39 PM

It is very unfortunate to hear such issues. Very soon almost all investors will run away from ICO. The scammers are so selfish that they don't think about the effect of their actions on the cryptocurrency industry.
Yes scammers are someone senseless people who have no kind of emotion, we will have to care for our investment and protect out money from being scammed if we will get our goal to protect out bitcoin I think we will succeed it, so make sure the site your are getting bitcoin from is Geneon and it has good history in the past, make investment with real websites only.
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:35:20 PM

There are too many ICO project that when you read their offers they are really something and you can't resist to say 'no' but you need to be careful since your money will turn into stone if your being carefree in investing.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:45:16 AM

Investments in ICO are among the most risky due to the following factors: lack of regulation in the industry attracts scammers, long term project implementation, token may not gain access to the exchange, regulators can change the rules and make tokens illegal in the future.
Being the owner of the money which you have in your account, there can be no one other than you who has this authority to decide in which coin you should go for investing your money. Investing your money is one of the best thing to do but the fact is you must be sure that you are investing your money at the right place and that you are quite confident that doing so will help you in having some good earnings later.
chickenjoy

Activity: 130

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:57:54 AM

Yes that is true we need to be careful on what we are investing many cryptocurrences now is a scam so if we join a online we need to read,search and ask to the other peoples that knows this crypto all about this crypto we need to follow also their rules so when i join here in bitcoin ask my friends read and study all about bitcoin and i will follow there rules.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
DropBombzENT

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

All right. It is necessary to study and check information about those projects in which you want to invest
Usmanmuhon

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:25:02 PM

First we invest we need to study and check information about those projects in which you want to invest.we need to be very careful before we invest.Before we invest we must read whitepaper and roadmap of a project.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/denaro-ico-raises-8-7m-and-goes-up-in-smoke/
I am always careful about what I invest because if not careful then I seemed to give up money to disappear because there is no investment that ensures my money will be safe ...
in investment if we are not careful do not expect when the invested fraud will be lost without any warranty
MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

Yeah, you are right. We should not invest in a scam project. Before investing everyone should research and know about them well where they are investing their money. Are there any chances of getting the money return or not? I am trying for a project http://scidex.co Looks solid and clean.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

All right. It is necessary to study and check information about those projects in which you want to invest
Yes for sure it is not good to be blind about what you are investing and you are trading, if you will invest your money blindly then it will be easy for the scammer to trap you and get your all money from you, unfortunately I have seen a lot of people who investing only behalf of someone else without making his or her on research which has given them lose so be careful.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:23:26 AM

Investments in ICO are among the most risky due to the following factors: lack of regulation in the industry attracts scammers, long term project implementation, token may not gain access to the exchange, regulators can change the rules and make tokens illegal in the future.
Investments in icos can be extremely profitable but that comes with a price, the risk is incredibly high and if you decide to invest in those new cryptocurrencies you need to accept that fact, some people never do and that is why they invest in icos that are really bad and then they try to blame other people for their losses as if they were not participant on how they lost their money.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

we must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not so sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit..this would been always part of the risk since we do know ICO investment do really have the tendency on getting failed or scammed along the way you cant change the fact since there are really people who are greedy which they do all the possible things as long they can able to make money.they do see that ICO are one of the best ways to earn easy money to their investors.Creating a very unique project which can really caught attention but on the other side devs do already have the plans on scamming...
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:06:41 AM

The point is that any ICO would have its risks, it all depends on ourselves in trust,remember everything will happen in the crypto world, so do not be surprised.It's hard to stop people who make the scam ICO,but as for the investor,we should research it thoroughly,see their background,check if it's real or not.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/denaro-ico-raises-8-7m-and-goes-up-in-smoke/
in the world of crypto is very vulnerable to fraud so for everyone who wants to invest in the world crypto must be ready to bear all the risks that occur, because it is a consequence of following the world of crypto ..
so when it is ready to plunge into the world crypto must be ready to accept all the risks that exist ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: