Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:57:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets be careful on what we are investing  (Read 52363 times)
James_Cline

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:43:27 AM

Caution is always necessary. Once it has to do with money, there will always be frauds. Many people do not even investigate these ICOs properly. It's your money for heaven's sake. If you've earned it hard, then you should be really cautious on how you invest it. And once you have invested, be ready to take the responsibility. Do not blame your carelessness or hard luck on the whole system. It's common sense.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Taras2017

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

Never invest more then you can afford to lose if the golden rule.

I spent a lot of my ETH buying bintwinex coins, but I will never rely on it completely.

Dont quit your day job, kids.
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

Thank you for sharing the article, which is very helpful for our investors. I have for a long time given up investing in any kind of ICO. The reason is that too many fraudsters have made me not believe in any ICO project.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
stabsee83

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

It is too difficult for me personally to recognize what a fraudulent ICO is. Sometimes we invest with very small success rates, but investment and risk will still go hand in hand.
This is not only difficult for you but it is really difficult field for everyone who do not have enough experience in trading. Trading require a lot of experience and only then you ca recognize a good coin for investment. In fact there are a lot of crypto currencies which also make it more difficult to choose the right place for your investment.
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

Yes this happen to me when I see an ICO promising 1$ at the end of the project I purchased after the campaign instead of the coin to be increasing it just decreasing. You have to be very careful before investing in any ico
Usmanmuhon

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:32:01 PM

there are a lot of crypto currencies which also make it more difficult to choose the right place for your investment. When investing in an ICO, you need to make sure that the organizers are well known and have the knowledge to finish the project as planned, because ICO projects tend to fail and most of them won't even complete what they promised. you need to make sure that the market cap is not too  big, because then you won't have enough space to make the profit and it won't worth the risk.
SteshaScott

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:52:24 PM

We should be careful about whatever we want to invest in,
that is the basic fundamentals in cryptocurrency.
we should be wise and study all the possibilities.
Well, how to recognize a good project? Someone knows the exact algorithm. I dont know. I hope when the launch of the project Menlo.one can be less time wasted to choose a project for investment and be more confident in it.
FreeOxen

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:05:17 PM

It really is about trying to manage that risk - being able to say no when we have to urge to put more into that really risky investment. That discipline to stay true to your plan and not blow everything on the one project. Those things are hard... the boring slow pace can be difficult sometimes.

Cryptocurrency does have it bangs and booms and there is definitely the busts and scams and other crazy things out there too. So yeah let's be careful on what we are investing on.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:38:43 PM

It is too difficult for me personally to recognize what a fraudulent ICO is. Sometimes we invest with very small success rates, but investment and risk will still go hand in hand.
This is not only difficult for you but it is really difficult field for everyone who do not have enough experience in trading. Trading require a lot of experience and only then you ca recognize a good coin for investment. In fact there are a lot of crypto currencies which also make it more difficult to choose the right place for your investment.
There is no easy thing that can lead to success. Investors should have a clear strategy, regardless of which form of investment plan to choose. I believe the market will quickly recover and the opportunity is still ahead.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:33:21 AM

there are a lot of crypto currencies which also make it more difficult to choose the right place for your investment. When investing in an ICO, you need to make sure that the organizers are well known and have the knowledge to finish the project as planned, because ICO projects tend to fail and most of them won't even complete what they promised. you need to make sure that the market cap is not too  big, because then you won't have enough space to make the profit and it won't worth the risk.

You have good point mate. You have to take into account the team behind the project. Even the bounty campaign manager has a big role whether the ICO will be successful or not. As what we have observed in the forum, those campaigns manage by reputable managers most likely become successful because they can have many participants in the campaign; thus, more exposure of the ICO so there is a possibility of getting more investors and the success of an ICO whereas those manage by newbies rarely become successful.

Yes this happen to me when I see an ICO promising 1$ at the end of the project I purchased after the campaign instead of the coin to be increasing it just decreasing. You have to be very careful before investing in any ico

It happened to most ICOs wherein it's below ICO price when listed in exchanges because the holders sell their coins and then maybe the project is not that attractive that's why there are no willing buyers. Unless there is a market maker then the coin wouldn't be able to recover. You may wait for sometime to even break-even. This is the reason why some would just wait for the coin getting listed in exchanges before buying it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
pthrmsor

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:00:56 AM

Some ICO and other crypto projects are totally fraud. I myself has invested few thousand dollar in one of them and it turned out scam. I lost my investment and learned hard way not to trust every ICOs and cryptos. However some are good to invest.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

investment must be really observant and conscientious because we aim to make a profit. in choosing a good project, we will reap satisfying results, but when we are obsessed with sweet persuasion and the nonsense they offer will result in a loss because usually the project becomes a scam
yitzjoe

Activity: 390

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

The explorer carefully who is the project team is it really true that someone is competent and worthy of our responsibility to manage our funds or not. I usually see the project from the review side of the video and whether the person who reviewed the pure team and some photos of the team's activities. if they present themselves directly the possibility for a scam is small. But if they are more anonymous in the team I do not dare to take the risk to invest
pedangrusak

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

for developing and developed countries capital owners tend to like investment without tax collection. if the tax regulation has not been able to touch the cryptocurrency and the people of the country is already more than 50% using crypto, this will be very dangerous to the country's economic stability. because the country is lacking in tax revenue which is the main income for the country, without income it is impossible for the country to build
yitzjoe

Activity: 390

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

surely the government in the future will regulate the crypto regulation including taxes, because crypto can be investment and investment usually taxable. without a regulation that is very disadvantaged is the state and without tax the owner of the funds can do as much as even become a source of money laundering for them
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

You are right, before investing, the investor needs to analyze the project, and only after that, invest only that sum of money that he is not afraid to lose.
We already know that there are over 100 crypto currencies and that few of them are really good options when it comes to that of investing of money and then making out some significant profit. However, you cannot invest in any of the crypto coin and that you need to be very much particular while making this choice as all your future earnings will then be depending on the coin in which you invested your money.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

People should be very careful about what we are investing because many people don't have awareness about the companies whether they have the ability to increase their price. Surely we have to consider many factors before investing we have to research about the team and their credibility.
Agains

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

good warning. i have seen lots of scam ICOs since i joined this market  Sad
Harith65

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

This is the most important factor of today. Thare are thousands of scam icos in the crypto world by today. Most of the ico reach half or quater today. Some are reach all the targets. But those projects are not running and no market listing. Although list in any exchange, but no price rising. There are many number of reasons for fail the project. Failing Presentage also higher by today. Thats why we should consider where we invest and what we invest.

Coleen

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:58:19 AM

Yes we must need to be careful of what we invest in order to avoid scam we must be vigilant everytime we do our investment.. Because there are lots of scammers now asking money for bitcoin..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: