Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2018, 09:16:25 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets be careful on what we are investing  (Read 2054 times)
uchiikina14

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:32:57 AM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/denaro-ico-raises-8-7m-and-goes-up-in-smoke/

Yes it is true that we must be vigilant on what we are investing because now a days we do not know how scam are. They can keep as much as they can so be carefu and read some review first on the coin that we are going to invest, do just invest on the coins that you just want you must also read some review so that when you invest on it you will not lose the money that you invested on it. It will also be risky if you do not read some review and some comments about the coin cause it will lead you to lose.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Evil eye

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:59:57 PM

You are talking absolutely true. If you want invest in crypto. So must know about these crypto. Before invest a coin you know their full information of ICO. Another you will lost your money for a scam crypto.
asbak66

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:55:25 PM

Of course because we invest real money on it thats why we should understand the full information about the project and the team to avoid exit scam
nisya

Activity: 252

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:14:56 AM

actually, we can prevent the risk if we want to learn about the investing so we can know what will we do if something bad it happens and I think we can search for another solution. but for some people, they invest their money without learning about the investment so they only buy something without knows what they need to do after they buy.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Alpinat

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

Yes. Always do that especially when you are investing a big amount of money because that is the target of scammers to invite big investors and scammed them. One of the best ways to prevent an event like that is to put some updated anti malware and anti virus on your computer and always check the url before surfing in.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
paijo90

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

sure, such a sensible advice. If we don’t grow to be careful about our funding, we'd end up losing it all. expertise is the important thing men. before making an investment lean approximately the scenario, and become pro at it.
The cure

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:12:25 PM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/denaro-ico-raises-8-7m-and-goes-up-in-smoke/

Yes you are right. We need to become wise and knowledgeable in choosing the right coins to invest. Also be careful to choose an ICO where we invest too. Many ICO project now is worthless and at the end it turn to scam. It is difficult to trust some ICO projects now that's why always be careful in investing.

SWACHHCOIN  /  DECENTRALISED WASTE MANAGEMENT
▐|JOIN THE REVOLUTION / AI | BIGDATA | IoT |▌ (https://swachhcoin.com/)
Semedojunior60

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

One must be very careful on the kind of coins he or she invest on. Do solid research on the projectef coin and make sure it has a good team behind it. A lot of coins are get delisted these days. If you are not careful, you loose your money.
D1jay

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

yeah i agree that it is good to make a research on any investment you want to put your money on especially when the amount is big, but nowadays, most people only invest in project that is most talked about by many or those that are surrounded by hype, good project with less hype don't really attract much investors, others are tagged to be scam even before it get the chance to grow, so it is not easy to know this things but it is still important to make research before investing.
anjho.ace

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:07:33 PM

Lets be careful on what we are investing

I rather say! Be careful on where we are investing...
There are so many ICO now that went out scam.
Be sure to be careful and do make study on their ICO, team and project.
make more research as there are more scammer now.

ViciousWarlock29

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:18:51 PM

And who invest blindly? You need to study the project for relevance. And of course check the team. And still need to see how active managers in social networks. I like to communicate in reddit, but for some reason there is rarely anyone active. I think companies should spend time and money on advertising. upvotes.io can help in the promotion of reddit.
sleekie

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:27:14 PM

digital currencies has always been a big risk for investors, but I believe regulation is needed for ICO to help curb the exploding scam rate
Marcel666

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

The crypto sphere is filled with so many pitfalls.
Endeavour to protect your assets and investments.
Make effective research on whatever investment option, before putting in your money.

M  O  B  U ──────── The Future of Security Tokens
Pre-ICO soon: Get Whitelisted!   https://www.mobu.io/
onrise

Activity: 616
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:59:23 AM

sure, such a sensible advice. If we don’t grow to be careful about our funding, we'd end up losing it all. expertise is the important thing men. before making an investment lean approximately the scenario, and become pro at it.

Do invest in good altcoins and btc now as market has taken a dip again so we have got a new chance to make money in short term as this market will recover in coming days so better to keep buying on good coins now and make some profit from it.

Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

Yeah, we really need to be very careful, by researching and studying what we are investing. Read the whitelist, join the telegram and ask among the managers how serious they are in their project. Check daily updates it that way you get to keep in touch with the CEO and bounty managers.
Neutronbot

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

Thanks for the video link you provided, I used to be passionate about investing in ICO projects because I think there is huge profit margin here, but when I was deceived, I was ashamed of my ignorance!
mr.nby

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:54:22 PM

Some ICO and other crypto projects are totally fraud. I myself has invested few thousand dollar in one of them and it turned out scam. I lost my investment and learned hard way not to trust every ICOs and cryptos. However some are good to invest.

Always be careful about investing real money or crypto. In crypto even more. Lack of regulation creates a greater chance of being cheated. Using all the available options to get to know the project will help reduce the risk of cheating.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Dark Sky

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

Thanks for the video link you provided, I used to be passionate about investing in ICO projects because I think there is huge profit margin here, but when I was deceived, I was ashamed of my ignorance!
yes it will provide more information and aware from those fraude people who want to stole money .

mkhadazz

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:31:28 AM

yes you really should be like that if the person does not know a good and right way to invest it is better to seek information first the advantages and disadvantages for investment do not let you get losses due to investment.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
sumanto

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:26:48 AM

in my opinion for investment in IIC you can invest by seeing it at https://icobench.com/icos from there you can get ico information that is very good and very suitable for investing in ico which has a rating of 4 and above.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.