Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 08:56:19 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets be careful on what we are investing  (Read 2054 times)
nisya

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

it is always better to search the information about the coin/token that we want to invest so we don't have to be afraid to invest our money. there are many ways for us in how to find a good information and I think after we find what we need, we can decide to invest or not. besides that, we can prevent to invest in the wrong tokens and we can prevent to get lost in the future.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
mdn2007

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

That has become a risk. Moreover, we invest in ICO, many things that must be considered and used as references. because not all projects end with great success. so stay cautious about investing anywhere. the crypto world is full of unpredictable surprises
Caogou

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:14:33 AM

I have read this article, I think its point of view is very correct, we are vigilant about investment, and are responsible for our property!
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:29:53 AM

sure, such a sensible advice. If we don’t grow to be careful about our funding, we'd end up losing it all. expertise is the important thing men. before making an investment lean approximately the scenario, and become pro at it.

Do invest in good altcoins and btc now as market has taken a dip again so we have got a new chance to make money in short term as this market will recover in coming days so better to keep buying on good coins now and make some profit from it.
Once you decide to jump into the world of the crypto currencies, then the most important thing on which you have to focus the most is the choice of the coin for the sake of investing your money as this will then decide the amount of money which you will earn because of your investment. It is better to think and study for some good time before making any kind of choice.

posi

Activity: 504
Merit: 271

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:37:46 PM

in my opinion for investment in IIC you can invest by seeing it at https://icobench.com/icos from there you can get ico information that is very good and very suitable for investing in ico which has a rating of 4 and above.
You're right about using the icobench rating to determine the best project for investment but the ico bench result does not worth trusting anymore because people already know how to manipulate the result now in other to gain more traffic or investors trust. Therefore, it is better ones also do a better research about the legitimate of project before invest into it.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
indriyanti

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:11:26 PM

maybe now We have to be careful and more careful in investing in criptocurrency, it would be nice to ask to know that the ICO is truly trustworthy. we know that every online transaction system must be based on trust, trust arises from thoroughness in learning and filtering in terms of good and fierce
mornabo

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:35:10 AM

yes you really should be like that if the person does not know a good and right way to invest it is better to seek information first the advantages and disadvantages for investment do not let you get losses due to investment.
Yeah of course, therefore technical analysis needs to be done for whatever investment you want to follow, not just because
feedback makes you sure about that investment, you need more reasons and it requires deep analysis, so the risk can be minimized

diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

I tell all my friends to be careful with the ico, as 80 percent ,10 will not go on the stock exchange and 5 will be unprofitable, and only 5 percent of the projects will show profit and possibly 1 percent super profit.Here also many impostors among very be careful friends.
bankarpit

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:57:08 PM

I was not careful in starting and lost more than 80% my my money and still tried to research and get some information to get some profit. At least to get my original investment. So simole tbung is to first know in what you are investing. Not blindly invest just because its gaining. That's my thinking.
tonlong

Activity: 583
Merit: 250

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:03:09 PM

I was not careful in starting and lost more than 80% my my money and still tried to research and get some information to get some profit. At least to get my original investment. So simole tbung is to first know in what you are investing. Not blindly invest just because its gaining. That's my thinking.
To find a good ICO, the most important thing is how you see it, about business strategy, potential, management team, ICO-presale ...
Be careful, but it is prudent that you can not make money.

██████
█████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄███  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄███████▄████████
▄███████▄██████████
▀███▀   ▀███▀████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀
███  ▄▄▄███▄▄███     █
▄▄▄███████▄████████▄▄▄▀
▄███████▄██████████
▀███▀   ▀███▀     
▀█▀  ███████    █
▀▀█████████▀▀▀
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀
███      █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄       ▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀██ ██▀▀▀▀▀██ ███▄   ▄███ ██ ███▄   ██ ██ ██     ██ ███▄   ▄███
▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄▄ █████ █████ ██ ██▀██▄ ██ ██ ██     ██ █████ █████
██▄▄▄▄▄██ ██▄▄▄▄▄██ ██ ▀█ █▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀████ ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄██ ██ ▀█ █▀ ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀       ▀▀
DECENTRALISED, REGULATED, PROPERTY
FINANCING, PROPERTY LISTING AND
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PLATFORM

███████████
█████████████
███████████████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████        █
████        █
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
│   WHITEPAPER   │   ANN THREAD   │
FACEBOOK     INSTAGRAM     TELEGRAM
YOUTUBE   TWITTER   MEDIUM   LINKEDIN

███████████
█████████████
███████████████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████        █
████        █
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Bitmore

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:09:40 AM

Yes, unfortunately today a lot of scams in the ICO. But if you want to invest then it is better to buy coins and tokens that are already traded on the exchange. I think that buying the existing coins is not as profitable as participating in the ico but much less risk.

Meowth05

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:55:54 AM

We should really be careful on what transaction we were going to take not only investment but also in other platforms like trading and mining. In this world of cryptocurrencies, there's a high amount of risk so we need to think first before we make any actions to avoid these loss. Before make any transactions make sure that you have been check the investment program you are going to take, you need to know the backgrounds of developers, the fund that they have raised and their past transaction just to verify that it is not scam.

Kunal666456

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:33:42 AM

It is very important that we should always be careful where we are investing.And what is the impact this investment will have on our future?
kostagr33k

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:42:02 AM

Caution is always needed. Therefore, before investing in any project, first study as much information about the project as possible.
chejibadan

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

These fraudsters are affecting the normal development of the cryptocurrency market. My friends and I were as keen on investing in coins, but he was suffering huge losses because of investing in ICO!
Rumayanhi

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

Investing in any place must also be careful because it has become a general rule. It is natural that you are afraid of this, too, whatever we do there will be your responsibility, to eliminate fear, we must be able to trust what we will invest. If we don't believe, only doubt will disturb us. The point is that each ICO will have a risk, it all depends on ourselves in trust. Remember everything will happen in the crypto world, so don't be surprised and face the reality if you want to invest
Bendyron

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:53:24 AM

Great thread so far. I appreciate it. Yeah, you might be fall in a loss if you don't find out the right one. First time this has happened to me already. And I lost some money in the market. But now I invested in a great project SciDex. Hope  I can earn some good cash.
Showmethebtc

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

Thank you for your suggestion. The truth is reality. All ICO projects only care about their interests. No one cares about the loss of investors and bounty hunters!
Sophie_04

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

We need to be careful in investing due to lots of scammer they will ask you money to invest but you can't have a profit of it.. So we need to be careful what we invest..
redtag070

Activity: 118
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

What is most careful about selling ICOs is still fraud.
When products and products actually move, reliability is high.
Also, it is also a point whether projects that have been done in the past are now going well or not.

I am Japanese, but most of Japan's ICOs do not disclose the names of people who operate.
I have never seen that they have taken responsible actions and choices.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.