Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do's for trade in recent downtrend???  (Read 389 times)
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:41:18 AM

Not just btcs but all the cryptoz has same tendency of turning the game. Be wise to plan next move
For this only it is always advised to get basic knowledge about bitcoins and other crypto currencies as well. Because if you don’t know about them, you will not be getting their natural aspects and then ultimately you would be failed to mark up the patterns over which they always move. Better is to get overview and technical knowledge about the scheme of work for bitcoins.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:10:17 PM

Nice tips dear I totally agree with your opinions. crypto remains always in fluctuation so wait for a good move and again try to trade but in decline sit down and hold.
I can't prefer invest to borrowed money in crypto because which will happen in the future no one can't predict it. I can invest my own money in crypto for that reason I can hold it the long time and leave it when it will be pumped.
If you have borrowed money from somewhere then you must have to return it someday and it would also be useless to return it without making a good use of that amount. This is not the first time that the whole digital market has gone red.

Bitcoin would be making progress soon and altcoins will be following it.If someone desires to become rich, now is his chance to achieve that dream at a very low cost.
Borrowing to invest unless you really know what you are doing is actually an insane thing to do. I have seen so many people who have no knowledge about an investment or the market borrowing and end up ruining everything and even embarrassing themselves in the process as they are not able to repay quickly based on the mistakes they have made which eventually leads them to making worst decisions. If you want to be rich, get yourself filled up with knowledge and that is the only way you can easily make it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

I agree if you put the words of patience is at number one because it is the key of trading bitcoin is a very powerful patience and many who get a profit that is more than the patience in the applied. not only that the most important thing is never to be influenced by the talk of others.
Patience is just one thing that I believe will only work for long term holders. As long as you know what you are looking for in a market and you are trading based on that with some strategies in play, then you would not even need patience in your whole act, except to always take actions whenever it is required.

A lot of people buy at the top, ended up having patience until the market got drained and now they just have to imbibe the patience at the end by all means until the market recovers. Best thing is not to trade at all if you do not know how to trade.
At this very moment, things are not that much good and that the market is falling since a long period of time and that under these circumstances, the best thing to do is to hold your nerves in all the situation and try not to make any foolish decision which can then result in loss of your money. Do not trade at time when the market is falling and try to stay cool and calm all the time.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

Enthusiastic points you got though brother Wink
Very interesting ones and I just hope a lot of newbies are reading it. One thing I would like to point out however is that everyone should understand that as long as you do not end up learning before you trade, there is every tendency of being susceptible to fears, panic and emotions. It is a normal thing, which is more like you trying to do something you do not have any knowledge about and as long as you keep doing that, you will only end up doing more harm to your asset that good.

the best thing to do is to hold your nerves in all the situation and try not to make any foolish decision which can then result in loss of your money. Do not trade at time when the market is falling and try to stay cool and calm all the time.
Instead of making foolish mistakes, it would be much better to stay away cool and calm for waiting for much better opportunities. Usually I do look for buying points when market is falling down as I never care about short term fluctuations. Hence buying on downtrend must be a wise option instead of staying away.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: