Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Setup Referral Program  (Read 604 times)
Fiiasco-Exalt (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:00:46 PM

Does anyone know how to setup a referral program for a bitcoin site?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Warren Buffet

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:57:59 PM

This is no different than an average PHP/JSP/ASP site.
Fiiasco-Exalt (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:36:49 PM

This is no different than an average PHP/JSP/ASP site.
Could you give me a code or something then?
Nowi

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:24:21 AM

On internet you can find few codes. I think it wouldent be hard if you know programming to do your own code.

Fiiasco-Exalt (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:07:57 PM

On internet you can find few codes. I think it wouldent be hard if you know programming to do your own code.
Well  i  actually  do  not  really know programming
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1468

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 12:15:07 PM

Well  i  actually  do  not  really know programming

It depends on the current code of your site. 'Referral program' is not something you can add by copying and pasting some code. It's not difficult but it needs to be properly integrated into your site.
If you don't know how to program you should post on Services and hire someone to do it for you. Make sure to include the language of your site (ex: PHP) and whether it uses a CMS or a known script. You will need to explain to the coder the exact logic to reward referrers and referrals. I can help on this as long as it's not for a ponzi (or similar) site.

LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:24:40 PM

Could you give us more details?

You could setup a referral program which pays the user if he generates sales over his own personal URL or you could give the users money for recommending your service.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:59:15 PM

Its not that hard. You need to add a parameter to the signup url what contains the referral name or id. On signup, read the value of this parameter if given and store it into your database. Add a new table with all earnings the referral made and set up a cron job which is reading the earnings and adding a percentage of the earning to the advertiser daily.

If you have a reward for this I could make the job. Pm me the details if you are interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: